At What Point has a Sub Transitioned into a Slave

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by buildup, Jun 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Is there a clear margin between a sub and a slave? I ask this because in terms of a strict definition of a slave I doubt if anyone on here is a slave; however, slave is used by some to describe their status. So for chastity slave means something else but what?

I would consider myself to be a sub; but sometimes I think there are elements of slavery like me being told not to speak or being speech rationed.

2. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Labels and definitions are helpful to use as a shorthand for describing your FLR relationship to others, but I think you have to be careful not to assume that these words have clear cut meanings. Terms such as slave, submissive, little, and sissy, can be used in whichever way an FLR couple feel is right for them.

Maid Denise likes this.
  3. Sotibanix

Sotibanix Member

Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    I would define sub as someone who is submissive in the bedroom, but outside of it the couple is mostly equal. So a slave is someone that is submissive 24/7. But as others have stated they mean different things for everyone.

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    A rose by any other name, what is in a name?

Call it whatever you like, it really won’t affect the outcome or your activities, so call it whatever you like. My wife doesn’t particularly like the term slave. It makes her feel as though she is forcing me to do something. And although I have given her my permission to do just that, she doesn’t want to be an asshole just to be an asshole. She does like the term owner, owned by, property of, etc.

I’ve never been keen on slave either, due to the fact I am the one that said I was ok with her controlling me. I think slave would be a bit more one sided, and maybe more achievable without emotions or feelings, not in a marriage. That’s just us though.

Miss Amandas boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice