Anyone ordered a knock-off Holy Trainer?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Guest 8371, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    I bought the knockoff V3 Nub. First thoughts were that it was really good. Only complaints after using it for a while is the nasty brass lock already going green, but that can be solved by using an authentic HT lock, my V2 one works fine with it.

The resin was also pretty smelly and even after plenty of washes the plastic scent still lingers. Size and comfort is great but the problem I find with these bio resin devices is the lack of ventilation. So I've ordered something equally small in stainless which is a bit more open. Ring sizes on the clone Nub also feel a bit out of whack. I actually have had to wear a ring size larger than my authentic V2 which is kind of weird.

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    Got my hands on some HTv3 Chinese clones. Sizes Maxi and Standard look very much like the pictures on the genuine HT site. The plastic seems softer that the genuine article (without the key, I can push down hard on the tube and make it snap out of the dovetail. No way to do that without applying much greater force, possibly breaking range, on the Genuine HTv3 I have).
    The "clone" Nano, on the other hand, is a sad joke. It is completely missing the tube part behind the head bulge, so the back of the cage is at least 1/2" ahead of the ring (that forward gap is well under 1/8" in the other models). That pseudo-Nano will not hold testicles worth a damn.

You get what you pay for...

HeavyFeather likes this.
  3. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    i have been through soooo many devices, the holy trainer is the best. the thing is that the top part extends past the base ring, not like the simple cage type devices. I just bought a MAXI device and it's great. I like myself caged, not all squished and pushed back into my body. I bought mine for $15 on Amazon and I'm glad i didn't spend ALOT more . I have all the rings, an internal lock and I got it delivered in one day. Low price doesn't mean low quality. Spend $15 or $20 first, you'll be happy with what you saved.

Hornysub likes this.
  4. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    I too recently Ordered the Nub after reading many reviews and went for the Knock off thinking if I liked it I could re order from Holy Trainer directly if the quality was not great. It was surprisingly comfortable at first for me, but after 36 hours my balls were just screaming at me. Not so much from the underside where the burning feeling from when the skin folds over can happen, but rather on the sides between the cage and ring .... just squeezing everything too tight I think.... even with the largest 50mm ring that came with that Knock off package.

I was impressed enough though to go ahead and order straight from Holy Trainer, and decided to go with the small size cage, and with the 45mm ring since that is what I used with the V2 Standard set up which worked well for me. (Longest lock up with that was 3 weeks without taking it off).

Unfortunately that 45mm ring with the new V3 design .... waaay too small for me, as my balls started aching and turning colors after just a few minutes. Bummers!! I wish Holy Trainer would have mentioned that the rings might fit differently with the design change. (perhaps it is just me, as I did have a vasectomy 2 years ago, and the balls do hang a little differently, but I really do think it is the V3 design as the cage is angled down more and pushes into the ball sack more than the V2).

The V3 Small cage is a waay better fit for me, even when cold, compared to the V2 standard cage, as it seems that my tip is not pulling away from the end of the cage. The diameter is a little smaller than the standard cage and I need to get really flaccid small or cold for things to start bouncing around inside that cage, which of course instantly causes arousal and stops any of that movement or bouncing around inside. That can be both delicious and extremely frustrating at the same time.

Turns out the authentic HT is compatible with the Knock off rings, albeit there is some slight play where it locks together, and the plastics/bio resins do seem a little different as well. (ya really do get what ya pay for eh?). I did not however experience the smell that you mentioned.

In hopes of still being able to salvage and use these cages, I just ordered a 55mm ring from Holy Trainer, and perhaps that will work with both the authentic small cage and the knock off nub. Will let ya know after it gets here and I give it a few days of wearing it.

And yes .. you are right, the hygiene factor is pretty ridiculous with these type of devices. Things start to get funky right around that 3 day mark for me, doesn't matter how well I clean and dry everything down there. They really are more for short term play or interim travel kind of stuff. Although if your keyholder was down and into letting you out every 2-3 days for cleaning and teasing ..... well .. then these would work out great. lol.

Ms. Joanne likes this.
  5. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I just received my "knock off" Nub and Nano....My first impression was that the pieces fit together very nicely although the "magic key" that comes with the knock offs is terrible. The good news is that the "magic lock/key" from my authentic Holy Trainer V2 is fully compatible with the knock offs so i will use it. I have only briefly tried to lock myself up as I have had a hard time with the "sharp little prongs" at the front of the ring and I appreciated the comment to try wet/dry sanding of the prongs. I am glad that 4 rings came with each cage as it will make sizing a lot easier......but again i have had difficulty because of the prongs even fitting into the largest ring and I know that i should be in the second smallest ring which I believe is a 40 mm ring. Once i have completed the slight modifications I will post an update. I would note that even though I was only able to wear them briefly due ot the prong issue.... the cages...even the nub....were very comfortable.

Ms. Joanne likes this.
  6. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I felt that i should post an update on my new Nub and Nano knock offs. As i noted in my earlier post the "prongs" on the front of the ring were very sharp so I used my dremmel with the sanding attachment at a low setting and slightly rounded all of the sharp edges. I am pleased to report that the "sanding worked" and I have already switched from the V2 to the Nub which has reduced my clitty to what can only be described as a "Little Bit of Nothing." I was amazed at how comfortable the Nub is for such a small cage. I can easily cross my legs with no pain...almost like nothing is there. Will start slowly and see how long I can wear it comfortably. The "nano" cage was a bust in that the "magic key" will not engage and allow the key to be released. If anyone has any experience in how to "modify" the plastic cage to allow the lock to work let me know. So rather than have a choice between the Nub and the Nano.....fate has determined that I will be locked in the Nub.

HeavyFeather likes this.
  7. Prettysmall

Prettysmall happy for a change

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Honestly better off getting real thing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice