Anyone ordered a knock-off Holy Trainer?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Guest 8371, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Guest 8371

Guest 8371 Banned

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    Has anyone here ordered a knock-off holy trainer? Like the ones they sell on Ebay?

I was thinking of ordering on but wanted to get some opinions first.

I am planning to buy the knock-off holy trainer v3 nub.

Any advice or reviews would be helpful.

2. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I got a knock off HTv2 small off aliexpress and it works really well. All the edges were smooth.

3. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Yes I've tried both the v1 ( lock area hole disintagrated after a few days)

V2 I had the small version and 1 testicle escaped too frequently even with the smallest ring I could use.

Both I think are ok for temporary wear and are a bargain but you will sweat more in that area and require greater hygiene care than a steel open device.

I've an escape artist testicle so i have to go custom...eventually.

Anonoman likes this.
  4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    The Holy Trainer is a popular plastic device. The biggest drawback is that the solid plastic tube will require regular cleaning. I tried a Holy Trainer v2 knock off and while I liked it a lot, there was a pinch point I couldn't fix. The one I had did require a little light sanding to clean up some rough spots - 1,000 grit wet/dry paper, about 5 minutes of work.

I would suggest that you look carefully at the picture of whatever device you are thinking about buying. There are quite a few advertised as version 3, when they are actually a clone of version 2. The shape of the lock housing in the key to telling them apart.

Good luck!

5. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    My behavior with knock-off holy trainer versions :
    These are cheap clones and they are really nice to test the feeling of the device before any investment.
    Once I've found the model I like and I want to wear 24/7, I buy the original one. The locking system is fitting perfectly, the locker and the whole product is much better quality than the Chinese clones. However it is a long term investment because of the high price tag.
    I did the same with the CB6K models.
    So, to resume:
    Short term play - knock-off version are excellents
    Long term 24/7 - Go for the original ones

WalterK23 and sylvana chastity like this.
  6. Caged Lost Boy

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    I got a small and nano from two different companies. The one worked well right off. The other one did not lock, even after heating to allow the plastic to flow some. Ultimately, I had to cut some plastic out of the lock seating area before the lock would work. Also, the ring had to be sanded to remove injection mold imperfections.

Be prepared for some frustration with the knock-offs.

Tom Cross likes this.
  7. Guest 8371

Guest 8371 Banned

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone this has been great advise and very helpful.

I plan to order the "nub" V3 in pink today. With the rush shipping.

I will post a new thread with a review once I get it and try it out.

Thanks for all the help!

8. Guest 8371

Guest 8371 Banned

Local Time:
    I ordered the knock "nub" today, in purple, it says it will be here on Dec 31-Jan 8, so I will post a review once I get it.

9. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    I had 2, a Standard and then a Small before ordering HER HTv3. Only difference I found was the clone was about 5 mm longer. Had to do a little file work on the Small to get the lock to line up but overall good quality.

10. Guest 8371

Guest 8371 Banned

Local Time:
    What type and size file did you use?

11. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    I don't remember what type file I used only that it was part of a set of smaller Nicholson files I have. I think it was a flat fine tooth of some type.

12. allya

allya New member

Local Time:
    Looking forward to hearing how it is!

13. Christopher Gibbons

Christopher Gibbons New member

Woodworker/Shipwright
    New York
    Local Time:
    Be advised that all of the chinese knock-off HT devices, or just other cages with a nock off HT magic lock, are keyed alike. So if you have more than one make sure your KH know there may be a security issue.

14. jimlee29

jimlee29 New member

Local Time:
    Do you mind sharing what device is shown in your forum Avatar photo? Looks comfy

15. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve worn a knock off HT for a year. Started with the regular. Then, got the smaller one. Wife just ordered the nano. Should be here this week. I’ve had no issues with the device. The lock cylinder Has worn out or just failed. But since I’ve bought two, I just used the other lock cylinder.

16. Caged Lost Boy

Local Time:
    These are the Cherry Keepers. They are 3-D printed and takes about 2 weeks after you order to get them. Multiple colors and sizes.

17. jimlee29

jimlee29 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you! I checked them out, having trouble determining what size I should go for as far as the cage. I'm thinking the short with med headlock. Is it pretty comfortable for 24/7 wear? Also, where did you purchase your cylinder lock if you don't mind?

18. Caged Lost Boy

Local Time:
    I found the short works for me best but then all caged dicks are different sizes. I like the med headlock but I am trying the large as well. It is shipping today.

19. bigcocksmallcage

bigcocksmallcage New member

Local Time:
    I just got the V3 standard size knockoff from dhgate. It fits great and went together without any rough edges or alignment issues. I have a very thick penis so once its in it is very tight and secure. I tried to pull out and it didnt budge. Ive worked out in it and it is very comfortable. my goal is a 48 hour lockup.

20. Phoebe

Phoebe Member

Local Time:
    I have a knock off of the Holy trainer I got it off amazon ($20). While, it had some rough edges (on the ring, inside of tube was fine) it wasnt that bad and I sanded it down with steel wool and a brillo pad. It also had a spine where the two halves were molded together, in the end i spent a whole night to get it perfect, nice and shiny before even putting it on.

Now, I don't much like the design of the cage. It's a bit small for me (i think) and I prefer open cage designs i think. However, aesthetically it looks cute and perfect so its nice to have one and i would suggest if you get one get a pretty color. The tightness of it is nice and the ring design isnt bad actually, But it doesn't seem suited for real long term permie wear. It's also something I think I could escape from if i was desperate. But the worst thing about this knock off is the materials used and the lock. The plastic ring can actually warp in a hot shower. This can also make the locking mechanism more 'sticky' The worst part of these cages is that terrible hinge lock too. The way it works is partly the problem. It goes in and out the side and often it makes abrasion and wear with the plastic so this isn't something that is built to last. I dont think I would buy another cage that has the removable hinge lock design. I dont trust them now. Some of the nicer metal cages have flip up clasps designs and use that look, which seems smarter but u might want to make sure it comes with an extra lock (mine did)

21. PatrickFarmer

PatrickFarmer Member

Local Time:
    Mistress asked me to get the nano and the nub. So I ordered the knock-offs just to see how they are, and which actual HT I should buy. They have arrived, but i cannot get my testicles into the 50mm ring on either one. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

22. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Did you problems getting other solid rings on?

23. PatrickFarmer

PatrickFarmer Member

Local Time:
    Actually yes, so I guess that is the question! Maybe i can only use the split rings?

24. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Assuming your split ring is the same size, then you should be able to get a solid ring on. Make sure you are fully relaxed and flaccid. Lube the ring. Hold it at a about a 20-30 degree angle to your body with the locking part at about 2 o'clock. Pull as much of your scrotum through as possible, the testicle should follow. Using you thumb, index, and middle fingers gently guide the other testicle through the ring. At times I find it necessary to kind of hold the second testicle in place as I pull more of my scrotum through with my other hand. Then push you penis through the ring (a little lube on the head of the penis can help too). Adjust as necessary and install the tube.

At least on the Nub clone I have, the little prongs in front were very sharp. Use some fine wet/dry sandpaper to smooth the edges.

sissy_connie and PatrickFarmer like this.
  25. Deleted member 66077

I ordered the small v3 electrified knockoff first, tube was too small and the electrode ring was uncomfortable (they give 4 rings).
    I ordered the large version not electric, different rings (again 4), much more comfortable, and interchangeable with my first purchase.
    I have been wearing it 24/7 except for one night KH did not tell me to re-lock, though I did next morning.
    I have done construction work wearing this, so I think the quality is good, though some people say the seams can separate, I have yet to have this, but I am a newbie and only started a week ago.
    Window installations had no effect on comfort, so I give the Knockoff a thumbs up.
    Oh, and the electrics also work with the longer tube (same shape pee hole) the urethral insert goes right into place, Zap!
    Really good with estim sessions using a 312 or homemade Midi box that uses MP3 for edging or orgasm/ruined orgasm.
    They actually have cock hero JO videos timed with estim, so you get visual act and touch sensations to the music of the video.......
    You can find where to build one and download files at Smartstim.com.
    If your KH uses these properly, you will be a constant never ending dripping mess for months.........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice