Anyone else have an entirely normal sex life and relationship aside from chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by AnonJohn97, Jul 18, 2022.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I've explained this in my intro thread, but aside from chastity my relationship is actually very vanilla. Our sex life is normal, our relationship is great and honestly I think I'm in love with her, she's always there for me when I need emotional support and she looks to me for guidance which makes me feel needed. We're very affectionate and honestly it is a very perfect relationship.

All of which is why when she explained her need for a chastity cage (personal satisfaction for her + paranoia over cheating) and we had some long conversations over it I agreed. If anything it's made our relationship even better, even though I'm extremely sexually frustrated most of the time I'm happier with her because giving her this has made her the happiest girl ever. She is always smiling at me and is more than twice as affectionate as before. She orgasms twice as fast during sex now too, and the sex hasn't slowed down either.

Sometimes she'll ask me how I'm handling the chastity and remind me how much it means to her, which satisfies me enough to keep going with it. The first month we still had pretty regular piv sex which felt amazing after not being able to masturbate for so long. Lately she hasn't been feeling as up to piv though, I've only orgasmed three times this month so I'm going a little crazy. I will say though that she appears to get off on it, when we get back from a date and are fooling around and I ask if she wants to have piv sex, last few weeks she'll almost always say no that she isn't really feeling like it but still wants me to make her cum which I don't mind as piv sex was always her decision even before the cage I just dont think she's realized how hard this month has been on me and how sexually frustrated I am. She seems to smile a lot and be really happy even after telling me not tonight for unlocking me.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    Probable not the answer you were wanting, but no not now. Madam and I were in a vanilla relationship when we first met each other, but only in the fact that nether of us actually shared our kinks. We were together a few months and then at madams instigation, we broke up. Then about 9 months later I got back in touch with her, she invited me round for drinks, we were taking and madam said she needed to go on the computer, no problem I replied, we were having a few glasses of wine and I asked what she was doing, and she replied “talking to subs”
    I nearly choked on my wine and said what!?
    It was then she told me on the last few months she had got into being a dominatrix online!
    I didn’t know what to say! This was like my wildest dream come true!
    And even then it took me another 3 weeks to confess to her I was a submissive and in to bdsm/fetishwear/bondage ect! And it just went from there!
    we have been a full time bdsm lifestyle/ FLR couple since then, and we cannot imagine it any other way!
    Sorry for the long post to a simple question, just got lost in it!

Eric Ny likes this.
  3. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    Totally vanilla marriage here. I am the one that pushed for the cage so I would stop masturbating. She used to hate the cage and now she is the one that tells me to put it back on after sex. She likes the attention and likes to tease me now knowing that she controls when I have an orgasm.

Rectrix, Eric Ny, Ron33 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    Totally vanilla here. She likes to put things away when not in use.

84_Rasmus and Design is me like this.
  5. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Yes, totally vanilla. Chastity is my fantasy and my wife has been open-minded enough to let me experiment over the years. However, she has not been as enthusiastic as your partner! Lucky dog! Periods of frustration are normal, but if you are a young man it is much harder than an older guy like me. For me, the frustration is between 5 and 14 days, then it gets much easier. By that time I no longer want to be released because the high from denial is pretty constant. I’m aroused at the slightest provocation or stray thought. I long to see the glint in my wife’s eyes like you describe in your partner’s…but, I feel your pain, brother.

Design is me and Eric Ny like this.
  6. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    Similar here

Design is me likes this.
  7. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Totally vanilla relationship here also and know your frustration. I try and think of the amazing times when she does let me out. I think your wife/GF is enjoying having the opportunity to decide when she has PIV without any pressure. I think you should enjoy her smile and the way she treats you and the piv sex will be worth it even if it is not as often as you like. If she unlocks you only when she wants it will stay exciting for her other than being one of her duties. My wife felt like it was her duty before the cage and the sex became mediocre.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice