Anniversary Weekend in Chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Shellysboytoy, May 28, 2022.

1. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    My wife and I will be leaving for a weekend get away to celebrate our 16th anniversary in a little bit. She continues to become more comfortable being assertive, and it has be AMAZING! She asked me to pack for the two of us, but gave instructions on what I needed to pack and what needs to stay here. She is wearing the new key I gave her, but she made it clear she hasn't decided what she wants.

Honestly, based on the last couple of weeks and some of the things she asked me to pack, I don't think she is going to want to let me out. We've been in a great place the last week, but this actually concerns me a little bit. Up to this point, this has increased our intimacy. Denial on our anniversary weekend feels like it would interfere with intimacy.

I'm planning on keeping my mouth shut, but it is worrying me a little bit. Any words of encouragement or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Congratulations!

Would you feel comfortable giving her your trust and see where she may lead you? My wife frequently surprises me. I am working hard to trust first.

If it appears that your needs are not going to be met, why not talk with her about it? After all, this is a special occasion.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Hope it goes well for you both.

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    I’m sure you will both have a good time!

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  5. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Well that was a lot of fun. Something my mind really hasn't recalibrated to is that she can go a lot longer than I could.

The last time we went away for a weekend was Valentine's day, and we spent 20ish minutes making love. This weekend we needed intermission. By the time she released me, she was begging for it. Afterwards, she made me appreciate my work.

Later, she laid in my arms and told me how she really liked having 100% of my energy, and THANKED me for encouraging her to put her desires first. She also told me she wasn't crazy about the cage, but liked the results. She told me that she really does like to see me have an orgasm, so I shouldn't expect to be locked up super long.

We didn't go to sleep until 1:30. When we woke up at 7 we held each other and went back to sleep for two hours. Most enjoyable getaway in years!

We're back at home and having to play catch-up on kids and life. I'm back caged, and we're both exhausted. Don't think there is going to be anything fun for the next couple of days. But I've got some really hot memories to keeps me company until she is relaxed again. Additionally, I'm going to do everything I can to show her love, honor, and adoration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice