And my job here is done.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Julie, Jul 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. John Morgan

John Morgan Member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM

I think your right Guy, to be on the otherside of the fence or the street teaches you both what is needed in a Sub Dom relationship.
    Julie and myself were switching for a while and I saw how happy she was with her role as a Dom. Something about her changed when she changed to Dom mode. She lit up, more confident, assertive and sexy.
    Like she said in a previous post we talked everything through, we know eachother very well anyway. Im sure we know eachothers limits. It just seamed the right move to do. I mean, none of us are getting any younger and hanging her by her ankles from the ceiling was taking it's toll.
    Julie and me had a chat about how far I wanted to take it and I said as far as it makes you happy.
    Im sure you maybe right on some FLR reationships Russ, but in our case it could not be more from the truth. I love Julie just as much today as I did when we were courting back in the 70s. What with her very long pink hair and heavy make up she certainly stood out in a crowd, and I think thats what attracted me to her. Excitingly different and confident to be so. And I feel the same way as Julie hoping there are lots more years in us to come.

2. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Oh wow! That's tiny!

danijean001 likes this.
  3. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Wow that sounds like You and him are so very close and sounds like a great relationship You 2 are lucky!! Thanks for sharing

4. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for the long feedback and it's an impressive relationship over a long time, wow.
    This wasn't clear after just reading the initial post.
    The more I read, the more I think that I am pretty vanilla and light years away from where you are, maybe I should have started earlier ;-)
    It sounds like it is beneficial to have tried out sub/dom roles before starting a FLR...
    ... one thing I take from every topic here is: communication seems to be key.

One question: what would happen if he has used the "safe word"? In my understanding FLR is something which I like to have 24/7 as opposite to a sub/Dom play/date.
    Therefore I am a bit concerned about the dynamics which can come to play if you start this journey ... For both sides: she might recognize that she is not into this and the other side I might be unable to serve as requested.
    ... maybe the best approach is really to make very small steps to adapt and go this road together.
    Which you all good luck and some more happy years.

Piet

5. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Piet, thank you so much for replying to my post, it is very much appreciated, and that also applies to everyone who has took an interest in this post.
    I see you picked up on the quote communication seems to be the key.
    That in my opinion is the answer to any good relationship. John and myself made each other a promise when we first started dating back in 1977 to always be honest and if anything was on our mind talk about it. It had done us well for 42 years we have been a couple.

And then the other part of your reply, yes take your relationship in steps, get to know what pleases each other and just go with the flow. Learn from each other and let each other know how you feel about them.
    John and myself have led a fetish type lifestyle since we have been together and we gel well together. Our friends comment on that. Yes we fall out, life is not perfect especially in the early days just starting out, money is tight and houses to buy and children to bring up. But we got there. and now just enjoy life.

Remember, talk to each other and dont force things on people if they dont want to do it. Thats the one thing that will damage your relationship more than anything else.

6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    We have one life! Enjoy it. And my goodness you certainly are having fun! It makes such a difference to be blessed with a wonderful person to share it with. And your enjoyment is causing nobody else any harm! Long may it continue!

Spike6411, Mistress Julie and Guy like this.
  7. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    #32 Beck, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    @Mistress Julie
    Thank you for starting such an amazing thread, and congrats to you and John on the new cage and the many years of experience together. There is a wealth of information in your words, and I think we are all grateful for that!

I have the exact same question. Obviously there is no 'one size fits all' but... I am very curious how you might answer this one? I get communication is key, and consent, but it just seems to go in opposition to the dynamic. Is the answer that there is no one answer? It is all case by case?

I guess for me anyway I find myself anticipating a level of challenge, that just never happens really. My Wife is dominant, but not excessively so, so if there is a problem we take a break.

Anyway! Thanks again!

8. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    ... I should add that by "it"
    I meant the safe word. Which, to a degree seems necessary, but also seems to limit the relationship to a bit of a fantasy in terms of actual control. If things get tough, isn't that when you grow the most? Or is that just IRL? where actual control is beyond our means?

thanks again!

9. Dontint

Dontint Active member

Local Time:
    i just saw this thread. i wished i had joined in earlier! i am in amFLR, my Queen was formerly my submissive, and about 8 years ago we realized it was not right. Being a submissive is who i am. Likewise, She is my dominant. Without communication we would have been lost. This is as important now as it was then. Regardless of a fetish or vanilla relationship, i believe that communication, acceptance of the others needs, and play keep relationships active. If i am punished, if i am rewarded, the love is identical so long as the communication keeps it relevant and shared. Divorce occurs when the paths diverge. Parallel paths can take you anywhere you mutually desire to visit. In my humble opinion of course!

Mistress Julie likes this.
  10. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    Anyway, I am curious to know if the device has arrived yet, and is in use?

11. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Communication is the answer I am looking for, which was there already... Sorry to crowd the thread

12. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Just a quick update on our situation. All is good, Weenie is still locked in his flat cage. 2 years now.
    Mark my bull has not visited Weenie still gets teased on very rare occasions....and I mean rare. He still gets to pleasure me with his toung. Mmmm very nice it is too.
    So all in all we are still good.
    Not divorced like some thought was the way we were going. Both still very much in love. And yes I AM STILL IN CHARGE. :D:D:D

13. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Thanks for updating thread. I'd not seen it before, as it was previous to my arrival here. I am always impressed at how you control your sub, with strength and love. Also if he has been wearing a flat cage for so long, must have been effective in further minimizing his 'weenie'.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice