Anatomical A Ring

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Nicoftime, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Finally saw a short cage with an anatomical A ring. Most have a hinge or belong to the holy trainer design.

I will put it on later tonight and review it further here.

Before putting it on I will say there is no play in the holes, prongs, or lock. It seems very sturdy and put together well. I could see there being some tiny imperfections but will see how it handles straight out of the box.

It came with 3 different rings, but can’t imagine ever fitting into the smallest one.

Attached Files:

danleft1 likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Initial response is good. The A ring is very comfortable.

Upon further inspection, there are indeed imperfections on the inside. Nothing that would be an issue for a few days or hours, but long term may cause a problem. Most notably the welds are not smooth, and a few edges of the bars of the cage itself are square and need to be smoothed.

It is a bit more narrow than I am used to with these devices from Amazon, but it’s it’s about 5 mm longer than the micro devices I own(30mm). It isn’t really any extra room, just not squished up so much.

So far so good, it’s even fairly nice for my piercing...ring isn’t jammed close to balls or sticking out so far that bumping it is painful. Comfortwise I could see this becoming my go to device, especially if the shapes ring prevents sack burn.

3. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Holy moly that didn’t take long. Some sort of design flaw between cage and ring on the side. Hurt like crazy...skin was poking through and pinched, when shifted was no way to make it better without pulling out the back completely and putting it back in. Then it went right back into that spot. Will see if I can dremel out some more space when I get a chance. Epic fail, but the ring was super comfy.

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    I got one similar but a little longer. I havent tried it yet but I'm disappointed that there is so much movement between the cage and ring which can cause the testicles to get pinched when you sit or change position.

5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mine didn’t move a bit, it’s super solid, just a weird gap on the sides between cage and ring. Cage is so narrow that skin pokes out.

6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wish I could put this ring on my rigid chastity cage

7. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    I got that same cage in my (neverending) search for the perfect cage. problem is that the corona would poke out between the two vertical bars. Not comfy. Trying to put two horizontal bars between the two verticals, hopefully enough room for liquid to pass, but not enough for flesh.
    Will let you know hoe=w it works out.

8. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    This base ring design is on loads of the cheap devices available. I’ve got one, and it’s my favourite device (including my various custom devices). Something about the shape of the ring is so comfortable. Mine is the same cage design as Nicos, just a bit longer.

I must be lucky, I’ve had not problems with pinching etc. Longest it’s been on is 23 days, could have gone longer except my wife decided to let me out (which I was quite happy about!).

9. bwiley

bwiley New member

Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    As you can see my by avatar, I also have two similar cages. One has a silicone urethral insert that can be used without problems, but I have only worn it for about 2 days max. The "bullseye" bars make it very comfortable because your head doesn't poke out and rub on you underwear, but it's best to sit down to pee.
    My other one has a solid part behind the bars and I have had no problems at all with this design, or the other, as far as discomfort.
    The only problem with the open ended cage is you can poke out and it can be uncomfortable rubbing on your underwear. But I am getting a silicone penis plug that only goes in about 1.5 inches and has a barbell at the end and am hoping that will hold the head away from the bars. The plug is very comfortable and should be able to be used for long term.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice