An ultimatum, an offer too good to refuse.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Burger_01, May 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    So, I've been wandering in and out of the chastity/femdom world for some time now. My lovely partner has been a good sport, as ladies generally are, and has been showing just enough interest to stop me from becoming disinterested. That's all changed as of about 10 mins ago.

This story however needs some background (so grab a cup of tea or whatever you drink). Saturday this week was a big event for my parents celebrating both a birthday and a milestone anniversary. They're well to do, and decided that we should join them at a posh resort for the weekend, no expense spared. No one looks an offer like this in the mouth, so we did join them and stayed Friday and Saturday nights.

After far too much food on friday night, a huge breakfast on saturday at the buffett, a visit to the chocolate factory, two souvlakis for lunch at a friends housewarming, chips, beer, twisties, an entree, main and dessert followed by a liqueur coffee (hey, I'm old enough.. look at my beard!) I passed out of food poisoning (the good type) on our lovely bed.

I awoke in fright in the middle of the night, almost in a cold sweat. I had a dream where an AMAZING SEXY AMAZING STUNNING WOMAN was walking toward me, dripping in steam, heels clicking frighteningly. Sheer. And I looked up, from her feet to her head.. and she was my wife. My first reaction was.. "Holy shit, what if I loose her!" It was nearly dawn, and my stirring awoke said lady. I discussed at length (though possibly didn't make it clear enough to her how hot she was in my dream), how I had realised that I'm prepared to do anything to remain by her side. How she should be the one who decides where our relationship goes, and how my love for her will always bring out my submissive side.. willing to serve to please, asking for nothing in return.

So then tonight comes around (Monday). And I've come home from work a little sick and with a sore head and sore throat. Being as there are very few days with good weather in my part of the world for the next few months, I got changed and rushed straight out to paint the eves on the bungalow (renovations rule our lives). After cleaning up and coming back in, my wife came over and said she needed to talk and needed my attention.

She proceeded to explain that she'd been reading the aroundherfinger website I'd sent her, while I was painting. She's decided that Femdom in our context, should mean that she can tell me when the topic is debatable or she wants an opinion, and when she has decided that this is the case and I should obey/shut up. She's decided this represents a 24/7 situation and asked me if, based on what I said yesterday, I am prepared to accept this. She sees chastity as something that shouldn't affect this decision.

I spent a good 5 mins thinking about this. How serious am I about submission to her, is it a life thing or a kink thing, etc.. I decided this is too good an opportunity to miss. I could try 100 times and not meet a more beautiful loving person who truly cares so much for me... someone who after 2.5 years together I'm still having occasional fantasy dreams about.

So we will walk this new path. I made it clear that she can't just expect her way, I have no doubts I will try to rebel, and that this will need to be punished. That doesn't have to mean physical punishment.. taking away the internet for a night would be a punishment of sorts, but there must be consequences of my actions.

I'm glad that we're taking this step, hopefully we both enjoy it and it grows on us. Time will tell.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Oooh, congratulations! It sounds exciting! :)

mikecb

3. KinkyBritain

KinkyBritain Mistress Kent

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Good for you, it's always exciting to take those first few steps towards a full chastised relationship. I currently have several little boys locked up, which causes me great pleasure on a daily basis.

I do hope that this works out for both you and your lady.

MK

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh Burger how wonderful! I love it when a plan comes together. :HappyDay:

5. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'll second that, congrats :)

Amber

6. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    hey good luck and hope you both enjoy and thanks for saying something about aroundherfinger,,,went and looked and can't wait to show my KH the site,,,,thank you

7. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Keep posting your new life updates

8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Thanks for the support everyone, it's muchly appreciated.

9. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Congrats Burger!!!

Burger, your seeing the light at the end of the tunnel gives hope to all of us still fumbling around in the dark. It is my fondest hope that all of us get there. Wish you the best & keep us posted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice