Am I in for the long haul?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KinkyAnnietv, May 21, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. KinkyAnnietv

KinkyAnnietv New member

Montréal, Québec, Canada
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    My wife as a BDSM Master who is also her lover. He cut me off sexually with her so I am a sexless cuckold.
    I have a Mistress that let me fuck her pussy once and then put me in chastity saying thats where I belong sexually. She has other lovers and dont really need me sexually. She thinks Im more a girl than a man.
    They both hold a key and its my Mistress that decides when I am allowed to be outed from my cage.
    I dont know if I should consider myself Lucky to live that situation?
    Should I just quit my attempt at trying to be the man I try to be in the past?
    Should I follow my Mistress lead and try to be more and more girly and forget my erections forever?
    Medically, im in a process of evaluation with my doc and psychologist so Im not lokking for medical advices, its more like a little poll to know what you think.
    Je parle français aussi.
    Thank you
    Annie

2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    No one can answer that but you. I've accepted: 1) being locked in a cage indefinitely, 2) no more PIV, ever, 3) no more erections, ever. 4) wearing women's underwear, routinely. I personally can not accept living as a woman, for a variety of reasons, and acknowledging that it may sound contradictory given 1,2,3 and 4. Everyone is different.

Jammy likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    I agree, only you know, but good luck on your journey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice