All change

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SUTTONSEEDS, Nov 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Well what a day its been, i began the day, in my CB6000, short cage, as per usual , in a little discomfort in the early hours ,then due to a cold shower, to try to stem the tide,as it were, i found that my left testicle hasd escaped, which was a little disappointing, so i begged for the key, and decided to try a smaller ring, this seemed o.k. to begin with, with a nice clutching sensation ( like my keepers hand clasped around my poor balls, but as the morning went on discomfort arrived again, so slightly annoyed, and almost ready to qit, due to the amount of fiddling with myself( which wasnt meant to be the goal, of the exercise) i change back up to a larger ring, and then decided, to try the regular size cage, which i have to say as been very comfy up until now, but im not counting my chickens quite yet, i seem to have a good day then a bad day, and like i have said the idea was to be locked up until my keeper wished, and not be having to keep begging for the key.Im a little worried that the longer cage will be harder to conseal,

2. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    Instead of a smaller ring, you may want to try a smaller spacer. The smaller spacer closes the space between the ring and cage so that it's too small for your balls to fit through. The ring is there mostly to act as a backstop to the trap, not to act as the trap itself.

Typically the larger the ring, the smaller the spacer (and vice-versa). For example, I use the second largest ring and the smallest spacer. I forget what the space is, but something like 3/8" (9.5mm) is probably a good place to start.

3. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Well, a much improved day today, a liitle discomfort, fiest thing, but in a kinda enjoyable( i know its there)way. But then really comfy for the rest of the day, One thing that does concern me though, last week i was like a walking erection, , hypersensitive, very very horny, but this week, ( havent had any attention for about 4 days), and i dont really care, has anyone else felt this way ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice