Advice needed on a belt found online

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Tzchunx, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Tzchunx

Tzchunx New member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Hi there,

I currently own the CB6000s and am looking to try getting a belt. I came across this online which looks very intriguing, and also the same one on ebay for a lot cheaper. Has anyone had experience with this company and/or belt? Any advice? I've been scouring google all night but haven't had much luck finding more information.

http://www.4him4her.co.uk/male---fe...ble-chastity-belt-610--complete-set-648-p.asp

Cheaper version on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-S..._Women_s_fancy_Dress&var=&hash=item68c970a008

I am a first time poster, so appreciate any help! Thanks a lot!

2. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Hi Tzchunx. I've had 2 different belts from them and they are ok if you want it for a bit of fun. But if your looking for a belt that is fit for propose then buy a belt that is made to your measurements. See my review on the My-Steel belt and others on here about Neosteel belts. If your looking seriously about a full belt then that is the way forward.

3. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Rocking up a bit late to 'this' party, but I've just bought this belt. I was initially a bit concerned about hygiene and practicality, being a budget model, but actually found it very good. Can't imagine how it could have been any more secure and given how adjustble it is, only starts to become a problem if, like me, you carry too much weight.

The only niggles I have with it are the rubber lining peels away too easily. This can be rectified with glue but should have been adressed at the time if design. Still, given that you're paying a quarter of the price of a premium brand, the pro's far outweigh the con's.

Would be interesting to hear why these may not be 'fit for purpose' though. If there's something I need to consider with mine then I'd love to have a heads-up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice