Advice: My devices pinch and are unconfortable.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Gondo, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Gondo

Gondo New member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    So in total Ive bought 3 devices.
    My first one was a CB6000 from a chinese ebay seller. When I have it on it is quite ok for like half a day. It is a little unconfortable when Iam wearing pant since it is just a little to packed there to fit nicely. Without clothes it is fine for several hours. After that it gets unconfortable but bearable. However when the fun begins and I get excited it really gets unconfortable fast. The swelling from the balls/vains makes it a painfull experience. But even though it is painfull there is no shrinking and I just want to take it off.

My second one was a silicon one also from china. It just does not work since it is to flexible. It does fit nice though but havent used it since it wont hold.

My third one is the rikers locking cage. It is comfortable when nothing happends but when it gets exciting again it really starts to hurt. There are airholes in the tube but they have sharp edges but the most pain is from the space between the rings and the tube. Due to the swelling the ring starts to slide and everything is pinching really painfull. I can not use a smaller ring on all devices.

So iam looking for some advice on a cage that does not pinch and can be worn longer even when you are excited. I dont mind spending some money but I dont feel like spending 100-200 euro for a device that just has the same problem as the ones mentioned. I do understand I have some really cheap devices now so probably not the best quality etc. Iam also going to read this forum for some more information but would appreciate all the help I can get.

Is there any device you can recommend that wont slide down and/or pinches (much) when you get excited. I do not have a specific preference for material or brand or whatever.

If there is any information you need to help me further please let me know

length of the shaft when soft around 8-9 cm and full 14cm and a little bent, circumference around 10cm soft and 13cm full and around the base 23cm circumference

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    ive never likes plastic or silicon devices, i found that they tend chafe me very bad and by the end of the day they tend to make things smell a bit (at least for me). I dumped my Holy Trainer within in a year and opted for a steel cage. Much more hygienic and much easier to clean as well as dry. The Chinese mane done fairly decent devices for very inexpensive considering what a custom cage costs. Anyway, when you're first starting out it can be difficult finding the right fit and seeing what works. There really shouldn't be any significant pain after just a few hours wear, uncomfortable yes but that is something you get used to and in some cases start to enjoy. My recommendation would be to ditch your current devices and opt for a steel cage. Take measurements of your flaccid penis over the course of a week and the try to find a cage that is as close as possible to your measurements. Also I found a device with a ergonomic base ring, you don't see that a lot in the steel devices but I recommend an ergonomic base ring or oval ring which are going to feel more natural when it's on. Check out the Gold Kinger device on eBay, its what I wear and I couldn't be happier. This will be my forever device until/unless I get pierced but that's still pending my mistress's approval. I hope this helps and feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

3. Gondo

Gondo New member

Local Time:
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    At 3 inches soft and 5 hard, you are a shower not a grower. I believe the cage length is the problem since it is when you get excited the problems start.

I recommend getting one half inch shorter than your flacid state. Go tighter with the base ring, you should be just be able to get your finger in from the top, and get only to the knuckle. This will reduce the pulling down of the device which causes the pain. The problem is you are getting hard. If the erection is stifled early enough, nothing happens. If you manage to get half an erection...the gates open and an erection behind the base ring will force the device further down your sack.

Amazon sells very cheap cages that are metal, easy to keep clean, and the size that is pretty close to your needs. Stay away from hinged rings, and unless your not cut, enclosed ends.

Good luck

5. Gondo

Gondo New member

Local Time:
    I will try to use the smallest ring on my Rikers cage tonight and see how it goes. Will be a struggle to fit in though with the balls though :).

Ill check out amazon if the one from ebay is not working for me. Might even buy the small cage as you said to see what fits best.
    Do you have a good recommendation maybe (and what are you using yourself? jailbird it seems?)
    Will try to read your blog. Maybe there are some nice tips in there. Unfortunatly iam much more into this then my girlfriend

6. Simon760

Simon760 New member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM

7. Simon760

Simon760 New member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Thank you for your advised. I was thinking of ordering one but was afraid about the smell, if worn more than a day or 2. I will look for a steel one.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice