Advice for Holy Trainer

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Toinou92, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Toinou92

Toinou92 New member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    Hie everyone,
    I'm sorry for my bad english, i'm French, I will be carefull to use appropriate words.

Im 24, uncut witch a 3inch flaccid dick.

Does my dick fit in a small holy trainer or I need too take the standart size???

Thanks!!!

And aigain sorry for my terrible english.

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Your English is perfectly good enough. I'll say this in a few different ways and repeat myself a bit, to make sure you understand MY English. :)

Holy Trainer use a balls to dickhead measurement for their device, and not along the top. (Excuse my language, but I want to be as clear as possible for our French friend)

Make sure you measure from the front of your balls to the end of your penis. Take a ruler, put it under your dick so it starts where your dick meets your balls, and take a reading at the end of your dick.

If that is closer to 2 inches then go with the small tube.
    If that is over 3 inches then get the larger tube.

3. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    Get the holy trainer small. You will fit and it will be more comfortable, be less noticeable etc.

If you find that you have some skin "poking out" of the end of the device you can put a plaster (band-aid) or electricians tape over the hole to precent any pinching.

I believe the owner of HT also French (Martine). Send them an email through the website and I'm they will be happy to respond in your native language. Its a great device... have fun!

-droog

4. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    Make sure to get the 2014 edition. The pin for the padlock cracks too easily on the old model...
    And I am Danish - by the way.
    You do good. better than I would think if it was to be the other way round. Lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice