Addicted to Pussy?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by joe01, Feb 22, 2016.

1. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Just curious, does anyone know if it is scientifically possible for a guy to get enslaved by giving cunnilingus?

On another site, someone said, "You will become addicted to the point where you will do it anywhere, anytime and for as long as she wants. It becomes an obsession and you will want to do it and not care about your own pleasure. You would trade your orgasm just for the opportunity to do it.

And that is not even the scary part of it. Here is the scary part....there are women who understand this addiction and will get you addicted as quickly as they can. The use the power of this to deny you of it. After a while your obsession overtakes you to the point where you will beg for it."

This just seems so erotic to me. I really hope it's true! Does anyone have insight on this?

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    With respect to your question I am going to be honest here, as I cannot think of any other way to answer this.

As far as I can see there are two types of chastity. There is the real, 24/7 type of chastity and there is the fantasy chastity. Real chastity can be where you have a relationship with a Keyholder or you can be serious about what chastity means as a lifestyle and be a self locker. In my case my Keyholder is my Wife, but it doesn't have to be. Chastity brings us closer together with less pressure on my Wife and has genuinely made our marriage stronger and has reawakened sexual desires that had become less important over the years.

Your question crashes straight into the fantasy element of chastity.

Sex addiction is very much a thing. But to become addicted to one element of sex, cunnilingus, to the exclusion of your own sexual release is part of the chastity fetish. Although the kink is growing in popularity it is still a niche area of sexual expression. To get into a situation like you describe a man would have to be willing to go that way in the first place. I love giving my Wife oral pleasure and would do it every day if she let me, but in no way am I addicted to it.

It is like hypnotism. If you do not want to be hypnotised then you won't be. If you don't want to give a woman cunnilingus then you won't. If you are in a FML or a D/s relationship then you will be more likely to do as you are told and will enjoy the experience of the command the woman has over you. It is a huge stretch to then say that you are addicted or enslaved.

joe01 likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    well i love doing it cos it makes me happy and as well it makes my Mistress happy. i wish i cud do it a lot more.

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Well, anything thing that increases the level of dopamine and endorphins in the brain can lead to a "high" and addiction, I suppose. I really love going down on my GF/KH and get as much pleasure from giving her pleasure but I would hardly say I'm addicted to it.

danijean001 likes this.
  5. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Im Lucky as most nights I'm allowed to give her Oral for as long as I want or until she orgasms.

Really I cannot get enough of it and especially if she orgasms.

6. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    I´m not addicted to her pussy but love it.
    Too I´m not addicted to dildos, cunnilingus etc ...... these are only different ways I prefer more or not.
    But I´m addicted to her orgasms! Even if she got one while I´m absent she tells me proud and detailled about it cause she knows how much I love her orgasms.

7. KatyTwilight

KatyTwilight Be the change you wish to see

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    I love that and could do it every day for hours!! I like the idea/fantasy of being manipulated to get addicted to it... if that's possible... I don't know, but I like it.

8. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    It is pretty special, having your lips and tongue there and feeling her muscles twitching and eventually convulsing till she squeezes your head out between her thighs, with you both out of breath. She loves it and her coming like this has become my only orgasmic expression. Addicted in the sense of wanting it as much as possible...

9. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    I don't know if I'm addicted to Pussy or not, but I sure do love it when the Mrs. allows me pleasure Pussy, no matter how that may be.

danijean001 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice