A wonderful life

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MistressL, Dec 15, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Being moved by my husband's reply to a question on another site I wanted to share his views on a wonderful life in chastity. It goes beyond the typical retoric regarding male chastity, D/s lifestyle, and FLR. Here is the question and his response. It is loving and thought provoking.

Original Post

"A question for submissive men in long term chastity

I have a question for the submissive men who are in long term chastity.
    What is the thought process that goes through your mind as the days, weeks etc of chastity continue?
    Is it a case of damm it I'll just do as she wants and eventually she'll release me- hopefully sooner rather than later? Or do you think to yourself I can be pretty damn selfish sometimes I really need to be thinking about her needs more?
    Is your thought process governed by selfish desires or a genuine desire to be less selfish? How long does it take before you change your attitude?"

His response******

"There seems to be only two answers to your question. However, we might look closer at the motives and not just the empirical means. A heuristic perspective is created after such a long duration of chastity, but still the focus is on the collective entity and not the individual. It is our commitment to each other and our marriage, our lifestyle, that is of primary concern. It manifests itself in the relationship we have.

<<< Is it a case of damn it I'll just do as she wants and eventually she'll release me hopefully soon rather than later? Or do you think to yourself I can be pretty damn selfish sometimes I really need to be thinking about her needs more?>>>

This like asking, do you love vanilla or chocolate ice cream? Neither, I like Rocky Road!
    Please, it is not my purpose to be condescending. It is to suggest another paradigm.

We entered our agreement mutually, wanting to please the other more than ourselves. We love each other so much we both would give all we have for the other. We think of it as a gift we give each other. There is no animosity, envy, control issues or power struggle, only thankfulness. It is not a game.

In the beginging, it was simply a kinky, erotic, and fun way to control my masturbation habit and we both enjoyed the play, and the sexual build up. After many years, and one year spent in continual chastity locked in a Lori's #5, we have discovered, it is extremely powerful and worked for us. Now with aging, and the issues of practicality, we have an even stronger love and appreciation for the other's needs and desires.

So if we return to your origial question <<<What is the thought process that goes through your mind as the days, weeks, etc of chastity continue?>>>

This husband continues to be dedicated to his wonder Wife/KH but is still as horny as ever. Now a calmness has taken the place of a frantic need to orgasm. It was not easy, but I never once had any animosity, or ill feeling toward her. Yes, I wanted to make wild passionate love to my Wife, but it was always channeled into a productive energy that flowed throughout my being. What an uplifting way to support Her and love Her. And we still had hot monkey sex while i remand locked and on this continual high. It has been mind blowing. I'm sure neither one of us would have wanted it any other way."

I love that man.
    MsL

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    well said, I must say ;)

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    I can see why you love him so much. My wife and I are at the start of this process and I honestly hope we can reach a similar place with our own relationship.

4. Malagacouple

Malagacouple Active member

Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    We are even more novices. In fact we are still working out what overall direction we want to take. We were talking last evening, and thinking back to when we met and wanted to shout our relationship out to the world.

We have a similar sort of feeling now and wonder whether we dare take that line. How will friends react? Will our adult relationships with others suffer? Will new adult friendships start? Should we show overt signals, and how?

The fourth paragraph in the original post really struck a chord. We too made a mutual decision, based on what we both want to do with no pressure either way. At the moment we aren't aiming for a permanent orgasm free life for Del, who knows whether that will change. We aren't trying to hit the record books for the longest time caged, or a reward/punishment regime. We are trying to rekindle that something "special" between us.

traveler likes this.
  5. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Mistress L,
    The times DC and I have had coffee, and when he spoke of you, his eyes told the story. He didn't have to say words of love, his deep feeling towards you, his emotional ties to you. Words were not needed whenever he said your name. As soon as he would say your name, I saw all of those things in his eyes and more. It is truly amazing.

maid_carrie and Lucy like this.
  6. collaredmichael

Local Time:
    My wife and I have been in a chastity contract for only 18 days... She seems to be enjoying it as am I. We have kids that impact on our lives, but in the time I've been in chastity, Mistress has had 13 orgasms while I have had 1 ruined and 1 almost ruined. My last orgasm was 10 days ago... What am I thinking of??? I am horny, but I really am thinking of pleasing my wife. I want her to enjoy this experience as much as I do. When next I orgasm and whether it is full or ruined is totally at her discretion, but till then I hope to make her life better and I also hope to give her many more orgasms. I recognize that after only 18 days, my comments are likely a little weak, but that's where I'm at now...

7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @collaredmichael i feel the same way and I have only been doing this two months! We all have to start somewhere. We haven't gone as far as drawing up a contract yet, written or verbal.

8. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    I do wholeheartedly agree with Mistress L, her husband's response to the question is lovely. It is the type of response all married couples try to achieve whether they are involved in chastity or not.
    As couples remain together, for any length of time, there can be a regular pattern that can lead to the same old thing all the time. As we consider ourselves "Newbies" on the chastity scene, the best thing about that has occurred in our relationship is the increased communication about not only sex, but our desire to help each other in the normal every day activities.

ChasteHubby2015 and guest 2942 like this.
  9. My Lady Rouge

My Lady Rouge Member

US
    Local Time:
    Reading the above is very encouraging for me, the first night here. I truly love my husband and although he is open, I have no desire for anyone else. We are rekindling a relationship of 20 years or so &I think of this as hot monogamy, followed by a new dynamic we are yet to fully enjoy. Looking forward to learning alongside you all.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  10. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    Welcome my lady, we aren't the new kids on the block any more, as we have been here for all of three days!

We are also trying for a new dynamic though slightly different as we have always had an open marriage, and we don't think that needs to stop, though in future it will probably take a different direction.

Enjoy your journey, we are

Bren

11. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I'm going through the exact same thing right now and wrote about it in one my posts. Wow, 11 to 1 or 2 ruined, that's amazing!

12. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I often get bored with chastity and alot of times think, whats the point? She rarely has time for teasing so to me it feels alot like celibacy. I dont blame her for this, its the reality of our life with children and busy work schedules. Chastity for me is certainly not like the captions or hot stories I read. So why do we continue? Well I like to think to myself about how selfish that sounds when I want to quit. What would I do if we quit? I would probably just masturbate which in turn would make me feel sad and selfish again. My desire for her would disappear. Yes I desire her. I desire her more then she probably knows. I'll admit I probably dont tell her this. I should communicate better with her about my feelings, but hey, I'm a guy :p. So for me its selfish = bad, desire for her = good. Its really that simple. I may not be getting everything the way I want or how I want but when I do get the chance to show her its amazing and so worth it. She gets to be treated like she deserves to be. She gets to see how much I truley love her, by waiting for her, waiting for when she is ready for me.

13. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    It's the same with us, life keeps us busy, but when I'm chaste, everything literally becomes a tease for me. From watching her change clothes in the morning as I view her in her thong underwear with her backside turned towards me as she struggles to fit into her skin tight skinny jeans to the way her hips and glutes sway when she walks in front of me when we're out together. It all serves to just pour gasoline on my already ragging fire. She's picked up on those things and how much of an effect they have on me when I'm locked up, so she does them purposely now. You don't always have to be tied down to the bed and teased mercilessly to have your fire stoked.

My Lady Rouge and guest 2942 like this.
  14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Me too! Life is messy and usually getting in the way. Right now I don't expect any teasing just lots of denial as we get ready for Christmas, visit family (who are all in another country!) and basically do stuff that will leave us both far too tired for fun. The good thing is by the time it is all over, after Boxing Day, I will have been chaste for a good ten days making me raring to go and ready to blow!

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  15. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Just imagine, as busy as you all are with holiday preparations, you are going to have to be around a lot of beautiful women wearing pretty holiday dresses with not even so much of an erection allowed.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  16. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    For me Christmas isn't really a problem, it will be New Year's Eve. D

17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That's ok, mostly I am going to be around my 80 year old mother in law!

Don't tell my Wife I said that.

18. Malagacouple

Local Time:
    LOL ... We live 2k Kim's from our rellies

19. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Lol, well, I get enough mental teasing to stave me off from just going shopping and seeing and admiring all the beautiful women. I never realized how many beautiful women were on this planet of ours prior to chastity. I just returned from lunch and saw a gorgeous blonde woman wearing a professional looking business suit and short skirt with high heels. She looked to be maybe in her late 40's or early 50's. Before male chastity, I never ever thought there would come a day where I would see a woman her age and admire her beauty to this large of an extent and feel such an enormous surge of sexual desire flow through me as a young 31 year old man. It's amazing how chastity has opened my eyes to reality in ways I never imagined possible.

xcitedsisssy likes this.
  20. My Lady Rouge

My Lady Rouge Member

US
    Local Time:
    even though you are "a guy" those are beautiful yet simple and honest thoughts...thanks for sharing & hang in there until you get to hang out ;)

guest 2942 likes this.
  21. My Lady Rouge

My Lady Rouge Member

US
    Local Time:

22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    A while back my Wife was wearing some pajamas and one of the buttons on her top came undone. I could see a few millimeters of her right breast, I became incredibly turned on and couldn't take my eyes off of it!

collaredmichael and spider203 like this.
  23. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Amazing what you see and appreciate when you know it's something you can't have nor can do anything about.
    Being chaste can be a bit mind numbing. But a whole new awakening.

24. collaredmichael

Local Time:
    Currently she has had 35 orgasms to my 2 ruined and 1 full orgasm. My last and only full one since signing the contract was on Christmas morning... So that's why I'm horny... But if we didn't have kids her number would be much higher.

25. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    I am going through one of my low points right now where I feel like tossing in the towel with chastity. TRYING to keep my focus...but my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder has NO clue how much effort I continually put forth. I got her 3 of Georgia Ivey Greens books and Ian Kerner's book for Christmas and she stuck them in her nightstand....they will never see the light of day now. She wanted her toes painted tonight so I fox up, come out with my kit and she not once looks up from her smartphone..WTF is she.reading?!?! Try reading the books I got you instead dammit! I have bit my tongue, stifled my frustration AND accepted only 2 orgasms in a few weeks short of 4 years....yeah, I know, kids, careers, blah-blah-blah! I find the time and energy! ......siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

allaboutHer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice