A Useful Husband

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by seasoned, Jan 23, 2021.

1. seasoned

seasoned Active member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I'm writing a femdom story. Here is the first chapter:

!. MEETING

I knew Jenny a long time before we met. Or should I say I knew a lot about her while she was completely unaware of my existence. She had a lot of admirers and she was never short of male company. I was an insignificant, nerdish undergraduate whereas she was already on her masters degree. A mere meteor circling it’s star with a chance of collision close to zero. When it happened I was taken aback, clumsy, unprepared.

It was in the cafeteria: I was sitting alone as usual. I had no friends unless you count Tim my roommate but our main point in common was having no friends. Jenny was surrounded by several hunky, sporty types but then suddenly she was there asking: “is this anyone’s place, can I sit here?”

“Yes, I mean no” I spluttered

“Well which is it yes or no?”. She sat down across from me anyway.

“I mean why did you change tables?”

“So you noticed me then”

“Well yes, kind of. A little bit”

“Which bit?” I gulped, tongue-tied. “Its ok, just joking.They’re such jerks those guys. All they think about is cock and pussy. You’re not like that are you?”

“Me? No, not at all”

“Are you gay then?”

“No, but my roommate is”

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. seasoned

seasoned Active member

Local Time:
    “That’s bad luck, for him I mean.You are kinda cute” I wasn’t sure if it was a compliment so I stayed silent “do you have a girlfriend?”

“Not really” I blushed

“Not really? You can’t have half a girlfriend…unless you’re Jack the Ripper”

“No, I’m not…”

“Why do you take everything so seriously? Do you want to be my valentine?”

“Valentine?”

“It is February 14th you know. You could take me out for dinner this evening”

“Dinner?”

“Yes, and then we walk by the river and kiss under the stars”

“Kiss?”

“Why do you keep repeating what I say? What’s wrong with you?”

“I feel faint..”

“Oh Lordy, what have I landed myself? Not just a wallflower but a wilting violet.Here take a swig of this” she handed me a flask of something strong “…that looks better, you did go quite pale. So do I have a date or not?”

“Yes, what time, what place?”

“I’ll organise everything. Do you have any money,’cos I’m all out”

sissy_connie likes this.
  3. seasoned

seasoned Active member

Local Time:
    “Yes, of course” I was skint too but I would beg, borrow or steal for a date like this. I was over the moon; I gave her my number.

“I’ll call you later. What’s your name by the way?”

“Pete, I mean Peter” trying to sound more dignified.

“Well, I hope you find some stamina and don’t peter out on me this evening”

“I will, I mean I won’t”

“Don’t you want to know my name?”

“Yes please Jenny, what’s your…” fortunately she laughed at my idiocy.

“Have you been stalking me?”

“Stalking?” I had been but I would certainly not admit it. Once I even followed her home.

“Yes you know, follow me.To find out where I lived.That would be creepy”

“Oh no, nothing like that but you do stand out somewhat”

“Since when ‘have I stood out’?”

“Oh about two years, four months…and, er, two weeks”

“Well, that’s precise. I have to run. See you later and don’t flake out on me this is important”

As if. How can I be ‘important’ to her? What had I done to deserve this? Better not go down the road of self-doubt now. Just accept it; my luck had changed.

I splashed out on a restaurant I couldn’t afford and we had a perfect evening: a sumptuous valentine dinner, a walk holding

sissy_connie likes this.
  4. seasoned

seasoned Active member

Local Time:
    hands and even a kiss under a full moon. Jenny was so affectionate, everyone thought we were lovers. I had to keep adjusting my permanent erection, so it didn’t show. Discreetly, or so I thought.

“Stop playing with yourself, it’s embarrassing. If you behave, you might get lucky later”

When we reached her door she said “you will come in now…for coffee, I mean” it wasn’t a question, not that I would have refused.

“Go take a shower while I prepare the drinks”

It was hard to believe that I was about to reach the inner sanctum, the honeypot of my desires; I was so excited and nervous. Would I be able to perform?

“Jenny, I can’t find my clothes”

“Wear the bathrobe, you will be more at ease” (how I wished to be at ease) “here’s your coffee and a ‘digestif’”

“Delicious, what is it?”

“Grand Marnier. A present from an admirer”

The alcohol boosted my confidence: “so you use a gift from a previous lover to seduce the next”

“What makes you think you’ll be my lover” was the cold reply.

“Well I…I’m sorry for being presumptuous. I sort of assumed..”

I’d made a blunder.

“When it comes to me or us, never make assumptions. As the saying goes: ‘better remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt’. Here, have some chocolate with your coffee”

sissy_connie likes this.
  5. seasoned

seasoned Active member

Local Time:
    “Green and Blacks, my favourite” I pronounced, trying to gain some credibility.

“Quite appropriate really”

“How so?”

“You’re as green and callow as fresh-sawn willow, though not the weeping kind, I hope. As for me, black is my favourite colour and I’m interested in…never mind, you’ll find out if you stick around”. I decided to not prove my foolishness by asking for clarification.

“Take off your bathrobe”

“But I’ll be naked”

“Astute deduction,Peter. Rumours of your high intelligence prove correct. Do I need to repeat myself?”

I complied.It was so embarrassing but what could I do?

“Why are you hiding your genitals? Put your hands behind you. Is that erection permanent, do you have priapism?”

“No, I don’t think so. It’s just..”

“Ok, it’s just that you’re pleased to see me.I propose that you see a lot more of me. How are you cunnilingus skills?”

“Cunning what?”

“Not just green, a complete beginner. How old are you?”

“Twenty-two”

“Right, I have ten years experience. You’ll be my apprentice and we’ll start now. Kneel down here”

In one swift movement she lifted her skirt, grabbed my hair and pulled my face between her legs.

sissy_connie likes this.
  6. seasoned

seasoned Active member

Local Time:
    “Use your tongue to make me come.If you can give me an orgasm you’ll be rewarded” The sudden novel intimacy was exciting but I was a floundering newbie and she soon pushed me away. “You’re in need of training but I don’t have time right now.Come here, sit on the bed and lie back”. She started stroking me, it felt so good. “How often do you masturbate?”

“I don’t..”

“Do you take me for an idiot? All men do it, or 99%.Do you want to be one of the 1% of freaks that don’t?” That did not sound like something I wanted to be.

I felt sudden intense heat in my groin. What was she doing? It wasn’t heat but an ice-pack that she’d applied to shrivel my boy-bits. She then nimbly encased my cock in a metal device.

“Damn, should have got the mini size”

“What’s that thing?”

“It’s a cock cage, no more wanking for you. From now on I’m your mistress and key-holder. I decide when you’ll be released”

“When will that be?”

“At first I’ll check for chafing every day. As for ejaculations, it’ll be me that decides. And don’t get any ideas about fucking me. This whole exercise is to make those jerks jealous. I want to see them fighting for every little privilege. The winning suitor will pay a high price, I’ll have him licking my feet and sucking my toes even if I have to force him”

I stopped myself just in time from offering to suck her beautiful toes without the need for force. I realised that I was just a bit player and she would have seen my offer as irrelevant in her game-plan.Did I consider backing out at this point? No way! My perfect woman had allowed me contact with the most

sissy_connie likes this.
  7. seasoned

seasoned Active member

Local Time:
    intimate part of her. Not with the organ I had hoped for but with the promise of more practice, I was not about to complain.

I had no idea where this would lead but I was as eager and scared to find out in equal measure.

8. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Active member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Well that first date was memorable!!!

9. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Active member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Great start!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice