A Report All You Guys Will Want To Read

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Jules, Jul 5, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    21 times a month??? Thats almost once a day lol.

Mistress Jules and Felix cum ea like this.
  3. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Am today at 100 days ejaculation free (also erection free, but that does not matter here)

In a few days we will spend our holidays (2 week holiday) and I hope to ejaculate during our holidays.

When that is the case I will closely look at the color and texture of my ejaculate to check whether it is dramatically different compared to my 'prior chastity' situation.

Will revert (when I will ejaculate).

4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    what the daily mail did not tell you is masturbation does not count according to the harvard study it must be intercourse. so ladies if you want to keep him healthy it's 3 weeks of sex and a week for mary.

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  5. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    I am curious. Why is the prostate different than other glands? Do we need to empty our pancreas 21 times a week? Our spleen?

Or let us speak of the other male sex glands: The Cowpers Gland (no apostrophe), The testicles, The seminal vesicles. Do they similarly need to be emptied at least 21 times a month? Semen is a mixture of fluids from all of those glands. Why do we only care about the prostate? Obviously, because it is the most common sex gland organ to get cancer. But maybe there are other reasons for that organ to fall ill other than lack of emptying.

I don't claim any special knowledge here. Only that I know glands are not muscles. Muscles atrophy with disuse. Glands do not need our "help".

Isn't the wet dream Mother Nature's own method of clearing out the old fluids? Would Mother Nature really leave it up to us to take care of just one special gland?

Please....I accept that the study may be "correct". I simply challenge that it answers the right questions.

Jason

traveler and Redhead's Hubby like this.
  6. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    That report didn't consider ruined orgasms, if they only knew!!! :p

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Nor did it address prostrate milking

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  8. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    These scientific reports, how do they do their experiments, with martians? :rolleyes:
    Not with real people.

9. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    first off, us xys are so very concerned about breast cancer that we go in and let a stranger pull then squish our breasts so that they can irradiate them to take a fuzzy picture. then there are all pink ribbons for breast cancer awareness. . every body knows the horrors of breast cancer. all for about a 12 percent life time risk of having breast cancer. prostate cancer effects 80% of men who reach 80 years of age. when my puck hits 80 i want the whole package working well.
    the prostate has the misfortune of location and it is a poorly made pump. for complete emptying it requires pelvic floor muscles to get vigorously involved( probably why masturbation does not count). it is in a high steroid area with the testosterone factory right below. semen is full of estrogen and other hormones that if not fully expelled is reabsorbed by the mucus membrane. unstable use confuses the system. it take 60 days for the sperm to be made and matured for delivery. after that it just ages, mutates and dies. the fullness starts to ooze out the oldest stuff and is left to be absorbed exposing the prostate to more risk. i guess it's a little like skin cancer the more sun you get the higher the risk gets. the less care you take of the prostate the higher the risk. then one decides how much or that 80% risk factor do you want a shot at.......not me...welllllll not my puck!

10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I suspect that healthier men ejaculate more and the lack of ejaculation is a symptom of bad health. Correlation doesn't prove causation but rather it's a clue as to what should be investigated further.

NsToy likes this.
  11. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was the day:D: after 113 days I was allowed to ejaculate. No orgasm but a fair amount of cum and besides being thicker the cum did not look, smell or taste (yes, I had to consume it:cool:) different from more regular cums in the past. BTW: 16 weeks is a personal record so far.;)

12. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    Actually, Ma'am, from what I've read masturbation actually does count.

13. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Somehow, I don't think Mistress will buy this! Damn!

14. Zoepee

Zoepee Member

Tx
    Local Time:
    Hope from science....
    probably not

15. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I had read that before and did have more than 21 orgasms a month during the period of the study. However at my age I would have to have more than twice that to get a small benefit from it so we do not worry about it and all but cut out ruined orgasms. I already got my benefit from my younger days.

It is very good to bring this to the attention of our younger members who are everybody but myself and a handful of others. :) In my younger days I would never have gotten into chastity. There was talk about orgasms being beneficial for many years before they did a formal study.

16. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    I believe that for proper prostate health the prostate must not only conttact to expel seminal fluid, but must also be squeezed to totally express the calcified seminal residue deep within the prostate gland. Mmy wife simply cannot do this properly even while looking at a scientific illustration as she searches in vein for that special place within my anus. I use a well lubricated anal hook made with a ball on the end. I lay on my back and hold the end with the eye for total control. I go deep and slide outward and a bit side to side until I find the prostate gland. I use a nit of arm muscles and push it from in to out and also slide it onto the prostate from either side. I express a good amount through my limp phalus. This procedute I do about every 3 weeks. Immediately after expressing my prostate thusly I feel light and lifted. Gone is any burning feeling or feeling of congestion.
    I see this as a regular man maintenance operation just as brushing my teeth.
    I am 64 and can still service my wife wuite well and we do enjoy sexual relations quite often and completely. Our chastity play, like cunnilinguous, spanking, bondage, incarceration in our special cage that can be lifted high into the ceiling of our business metal building, and all the other kinky things we do is for foreplay.
    I am approaching 65 and my plumbing works well.
    My annual checkup involves my doctor digitally (old fashioned digitally as in using his finger (digit) into my tectum. He says my prostate is soft and feels healthy. My PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) test always comes back as less than 1.
    Take it from an old fart: Keep the prostate healthy by expressing it completely and deeply. I would love it if my wife of 45 years could do it and there are no doubt ladies who can do this to and for their chastized man.
    I am really sorry that this procedure is not publicized as I believe it might eliminate most prostate cancer.
    Now my story about breast tissue: studies indicate that women who nursed their babies are less prone to breast cancer. My wife nursed all 3 of our daughters for a long time with me getting the wonder milk when she was engorged and needed relief.
    Tjere is no milk any more, but I still nurse and massage her beautiful breasts almost every day. They remain soft and healthy. She went 12 years without a mammogram after the technician squeezed the living shit out of one of her breasts which bruised it and it took months to heal. She finally got a mammogram this year and her breasts were fine.
    Are we an old kinky couple? We neither feel nor look old but the next 10 -15 years should find us showing our age.
    Meanwhile I work my organic garden, maintain our lawn, gardens, vehicles and house. I weld and fish and ride my bicycle every morning first thing. My wife runs our business office, cooks, and chases our local gramdchildren.
    I know it might gross young people out, and we dare not speak of our sex life to our grown and married children. We enjoy a good physical relationship.
    There is hope for all of us!

17. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Felix cum ea likes this.
  18. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
  19. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
  20. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Mascara^Snake likes this.
  21. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Having past the 50 barrier, and having had my fair share of masturbation before we started practicing male chastity, I believe I'm in a reasonable "safe" position to not have to pay too much attention to my ejaculation frequency.

We will focus on the study:
    and let the other study pass us by without attention:
    (I must admit this one is tempting however...;))

This is our strategy to proceed like we have been doing last 2+ years, we are both feeling comfortable with it being all about her!

Thank you all for sharing the links to the several studies;

gary170 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice