A question about pegging.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Juststartingcb, Feb 19, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Juststartingcb

Juststartingcb Active member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    So for those of you who are pegged, are you expected to treat the strap on like a woman? Do you perform oral on it as part of the experience? Is it a full role reversal for you and your partner?

Marcellus likes this.
  2. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Not full roll reversal for us yet. I do stroke it a bit while applying lube and she seems to like watching that. I think it is only a matter of time before she wants to watch me suck it.

3. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    We have been using a strap on more often lately (maybe 2x a month). I got her a perfectly sized bullet vibe that fits under the strap on between her labia and just under her hood and is held in place by the pressure of the strap on tightened up. She always has me go down on "her" before she takes me. Personally I love it, and so does she! It takes a bit of work but I am usually able to get her to come (unfortunately it always seems to be when I deep throat). I love it when she says she came in my mouth. She usually has a few more orgasms when she is inside me, and last week had her first standing orgasm while I was on my back at the end of the bed and she was standing. Roughly two months ago she had me riding her and when I finally came off she held her "cock" and said you aren't done yet and gestured me to suck her off again. I guess I was totally in the moment and I went right back to it, musk and all, and got her off one more time. Looking back I am fairly skeeved by it but happy it happened. Thank goodness I had prepped very well before that.

4. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Generally we have different dildos for different things. The pegging ones are usually only for that. Mistress/Wife or KH will switch to another, usually larger for any oral training

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  5. Rimmer69

Rimmer69 Long term member

Merseyside. UK
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Have a very strict hygiene regime if your going to be made to suck the same dildo that you have been pegged with before, you don't want to become ill.
    Yes I'm made to suck on my Mistresses strap on dildo, she loves to force right down my throat and make me gag on it.

LongTimeLurker, Byrdie and Caged4Sazz like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam loves to have me suck her strap on and enjoys making me deep throat it to.

7. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    No she doesn’t make me suck it. She will have me guide it to my ass sometimes. She also has me put the strap on her. I think it empowers her when I’m the one strapping it down on her. Other than that it is full reversal. She usually likes me on all fours so she can paddle or flog me. She also likes me missionary with my ass propped up to really hit that spot for a good milking. I am responsible for all clean up.

8. Juststartingcb

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. I was curious. Never tried pegging before and my wife would be very aghast at the idea, but my mind comes up with questions... so here I am.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  9. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    Why would she very against it if it’s something that would bring pleasure?

10. Sissyslave20

Sissyslave20 Member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Goddess often makes me suck her strap-on. He loves embarrassing me like this and it makes me feel even more like a sissy.

I also love it, but the Goddess often makes me hope that it will be used in my ass and I will get the long-awaited orgasm. When he tells me to stop sucking and tells me to unfasten it, saying that's enough, I feel disappointed because I always hoped that I would have the chance to orgasm that was so close.

Unfortunately I rarely get the orgasms I long for and I do whatever the Goddess tells me to deserve him by pegging.

11. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Are hemorrhoids ever an issue?

12. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    So far my Wife has never made me suck on it, she does like to take me in a few different positions and can usually get her orgasm while pegging me, we use a bullet vibe tucked into the harness. Sometimes she will fuck me a while and then have me give her head to get her O, just depends on how much she gets turned on from “being the boy”

13. Juststartingcb

Local Time:

Different strokes for different folks. My wife was raised in a church so conservative that in her lifetime the idea of buying a piano almost broke the church in two.

She has shed a lot of the indoctrination from there, but in some areas change may never occur.

14. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    Don’t take my question in a bad way but you’ve peaked my interest. Do you practice chastity or anything else people post about here at CM or do you just find certain things here interesting? My wife to was very vanilla for a long time. Over 19 years we took small steps which have gone a long way. We are still in our 30’s and growing as a couple.

15. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    My wife doesn’t really get the whole ‘pretend it’s real’ sort of vibe. She loves pegging for her own reasons and fuck knows if I know what they are.
    I can just say it’s one of her favourite sexual things.
    So, she may never ask me to suck it off etc, but she does enjoy watching me out a condom onto it with my mouth…

Women are weird

16. lckdhsbnd

lckdhsbnd Member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    My wife prefer double strap on me. She is able to reach a pussy orgasm during pegging me. When she is in more "romantic" mood i'm starting with oral. Slight movement of dildo inside her and a view of her husband sucking her dick makes her very horny. She likes it as foreplay before she put me down on bed....
    Other option is not so romantic... She just orders me to bent over the bed. Then "pegging" is more like rape, but she is satisfied and happy for a few next days.
    Anyway, it's not a pleasant experience for me. Maybe this is why she likes it so much:).....

Rimmer69 likes this.
  17. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I've been made to suck our strapon whist my wife is wearing it, then i've been made to put a condom on it and lube it up before she pegs me, i find it very humiliating and love it.

18. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    When my wife pegs me it is just what it is. She uses the strap on and penetrates me repeatedly. The role reversal is a turn on for her and she almost always climaxes while she is pegging me. It excites her. But I do not suck on it or anything like that. I just enjoy taking it in honestly. Such a rush. And I love how my wife reacts to it. That is a huge turn on for me as well.

IB-Chaste and herluckyboi like this.
  19. Lockedintime

Lockedintime Member

Local Time:
    Whether you play into it or not there is a "role reversal" considering the female is now in the dominate position and the male receiving. At times my KH does play into this mentioning her "cock," asking for me to give her a blow job, put a condom on the dildo and just sayings like how she is fucking me and how I like to take her dick. I find the most submissive position is on my back with legs up so I can see her, my cage and watch her thrusting. I prefer being on all fours or bent over on the bed which is often the position but she knows when she wants to be in charge its on my back.

starflyer, MVincent and tiruh811 like this.
  20. Juststartingcb

Local Time:

No offense taken at all.

I have two chastity devices. I have not worn one for more 9 days, but I intend to change that. I love the experience for no good reason that I can comprehend.

I have also liked women's clothing since I was about 8 years old.

Never pegged and not likely to ever be. But when I read of others experiences on here I become curious about how far things are taken. And I figure that anyone here who doesn't want to answer doesn't have to. But there is no better place to ask questions.

MVincent likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. husband wearing strapon forums www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice