A new journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Silent-tie, Jul 25, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Silent-tie

Silent-tie Member

Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    I thought I'd talk about my very limited experience so far in Chastity.

I've had an interest in it for about 20 years when I realised that chastity devices actually existed and weren't consigned to the history books.. The idea really interested me and I would often wonder about them and the people who used them. The exchange of control, what would it feel like to be at the mercy of someone else?

Every now and then I'd go on the internet and look at devices and YouTube videos of people using them. sometimes I'd go for months without thinking about chastity, but sooner or later my thoughts would always start to wander back to Chastity devices again. I suppose I would say "it was inescapable" before I even put one on..

A couple of years ago I discovered that Chastity games existed, I downloaded a copy of "Chastity Roulette" and played that every now and then, always imagining what it would be like to really have a device locked on that I had no control over removing.

A few weeks ago I decided that if I never tried it I would always find myself wondering about it. Time to bite the bullet and get one, so I bought a cheap polycarbonate device made by a company called "Hansome" and sold on Amazon. Whilst I waited for it to be delivered I looked at other Chastity sites and found Emlalock.com, which looked pretty good.

The device arrived and after a night of experimentation with it to find the rings that fitted best I signed up to Emlalock and set myself up a small session locked up. The session lasted just over 2 days. I found that the device I was using wasn't completely comfortable, the balls seemed to get squashed up either side of the shaft and once I took it off, the skin at the base of the shaft and ballsack felt very tender, my guess is the skin was being stretched there.

Oddly, while the skin was tender once out of the cage, when I put it back on nothing seemed to hurt.. So I decided to lock myself in for another session.

I set the minimum duration for 3 days (to push it slightly beyond what I'd already done) and the maximum duration to 2 weeks.. For the first two days the timer bumped along the minimum duration. People were voting to subtract time (that gave me a bit of a rush.. random people having the ability to add or subtract time before I can get out) but the overall time never changed because I was already scraping the minimum time.

At this point, my natural curiosity took over... My day job is training people to use computer systems.. Part of that role means I "fiddle" with a system and try and find out how everything works.. I'm quite good at it, because I have a natural tendency to "just see what happens if I do this.." I'd assumed that when I started a session, all the settings were "set in stone" for the duration of the session.. I was wrong..

After 15 minutes of "playing" with the Emlalock system, I'd managed to remove any maximum duration from my session, I wasn't too concerned, I'd been locked up for two days and always scrapping along the minimum duration, I had a day to go.. Until I "won" two days in the Pillory from one of the games in the system. For anyone not familiar with Emlalock, the Pillory is an "area" where your session becomes viewable to any other user in Emlalock and they can add time to your session. My time extension was set to six hours per click, and I watched my time locked up sky-rocket to about four and a half weeks!! Thankfully I was fortunate and a lot of people voted over the next few days to subtract time from locked period, and I ended up being locked for just over a week.

The cage I was using still didn't feel very comfortable and I ordered another from Amazon, also made by "Hansome" but this one is metal and smaller. It seems to fit far better and is much more comfortable.

A few days ago started a new session locked with Emlalock. This time using the "Chance" setting from the site. I've set my chance to be released to 20% and get one opportunity each day to click for release, the system calculates "yes" or "no" based on the chance setting I've selected. Three attempts for release later I'm still locked in, but I've made a couple of interesting discoveries (that systems testing and training thing just won't go away!)

Discovery number one - If I don't seek to be released in a 24 hour period, my chance of release is added to the next day. So my current setting is a 20% chance, but if I don't click for release, then the following day my chance goes up to 40% (still didn't get out though!)

Discovery number two - I wanted to see what would happen if I got sent to the Pillory.. was it even possible to be sent to the Pillory with this type of locked in session (all games and voting are disabled). I sent myself to the pillory for an hour, all clicks to add time will add 1 hour, so it shouldn't be too bad. It wasn't long before someone clicked to add time, but while the countdown clock showed an hour to count down.. the Activity log shows that they've added 3 days 12 hours!!!

A small crease of worry appeared on my forehead.. If everyone that voted added 3 and a half days then I could be locked up for a very long time..

The next click to add time came in a few minutes later, one hour added, all following clicks to add time added just one hour, but the overall amount of time the activity log shows as added is now 3 days and 22 hours... My expectation is that it's going to be almost four days before I can even click on the link that gives me a 20% chance of being unlocked.. but the countdown clock shows 9 hours and 5 minutes... So I imagine I'll discover the truth sometime between tomorrow evening and Saturday morning, if I've not had the option to click for release by midday Saturday.. then I'm locked for a while to come..

I'll keep you posted..

ST..

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  2. Silent-tie

Silent-tie Member

Local Time:
    Status – Currently locked – “Chance” Session with Emlalock

Estimated time of being locked 5 – 7 days

Duration so far – 9 days, 13 hours, 17 minutes and 50 long seconds

Time remaining – 6 days, 1 hour, 9 minutes and 20 long, long seconds..

So following on from my last blog entry, I’m still locked in that same session.

When I set the session up I gave myself a 20% chance of release. 1 in 5 are the odds, so my estimate was that after three days, the odds of being released would move in my favour, after five days the odds should be strongly in my favour and I’d be surprised if I were still locked after seven days.

As I mentioned before, I discovered that the percentile value of being released rolls over to the following day if you don’t try for release in that 24 hour period, so I decided that maybe I’d just avoid clicking on the release option for a few days and really stack the odds in my favour. Maybe the best way to avoid the temptation to click for release was to put a little block in front of the option to click for release.

I looked to the “Friend” link I’d set up at the beginning of the session (add three hours, subtract three hours or random). Maybe that would be a good option to keep temptation at bay for a short while..

I’d seen the “friend” link before and used them both clicking on other people’s friend link and passing on my friend link to other people using Emlalock. I’d had one experience that I’d thought was odd, where I’d had a conversation through messages with someone about their requirement links. I offered to vote on their friend link and they explained they weren’t comfortable giving that link out.. I was puzzled but didn’t want to push a topic that they seemed uncomfortable with so I left it, but wondered why the friend link seemed a touchy topic..

I’d also noticed that when you set up a session, you have options for whether a future key-holder can see your friend link.. Having seen other friend links I knew that all I could see was the options to vote for that person.. I didn’t really get the potential power for this link. The crucial bit of information I was missing is this:

You don’t need to have an Emlalock account to vote on a friend link..

At this point, my assumption is anyone that clicks on a friend link will already need to have an Emlalock account.

I’ve also noticed that some other members on this forum have placed their friend link on the site and asked people to vote..

Users on Emlalock can’t easily see my friend link so I’m not getting much time added or removed there, maybe placing my link here on the forum will help other Emlalock users who also use this site to see my link and vote for me.. Sounds like a plan.. what can go wrong?

The words “Do you want me to post it on my twitter account?” were posted in one of the replies from fellow Chastity Mansion user “Keyheld”.. At this point a little bell went off in my head.. Post on Twitter? Really? Are there that many Emlalock users using Twitter?

I’m new to this site, so I don’t expect people to know much about me, I’m also new to Chastity and part of it’s allure is the idea of a loss of control, other people, complete strangers have a say in whether I get unlocked or not.. Twitter seemed to fit this pretty well.. My reply was “yes please”.

Keyheld was as good as his word and posted my link with a brief mention, “Please help this guy out with his Chastity lock up time” He also suggested that people should feel free to Re-Tweet as well. That was a stroke of genius..

Evil genius…

This was the point that I discovered that you don’t need to have an Emlalock account to vote on a friend link, and co-incidentally, this was the point that I realised why people sometimes feel slightly protective of their friend links!

I watched my timer climb, and then climb some more… On the 28th, when my friend link was posted to Twitter, I watched my session time climb by over 3 days

The following day I watched it climb again by 1 day and 15 hours..

I got a real buzz out of knowing that people I would never know had the ability to add or subtract time to my session. Plus with people Re-tweeting the link, it was getting wider coverage and to people that not even Keyheld may know.. I had no way of contacting them, I’m really in no control over when I can get my little cage off..

It’s an intensely exciting feeling, mixed with some genuine concern… What if?? What if I’ve badly underestimated how many people will click on this link? What if this link never sinks out of the internet consciousness and people are still clicking on it years from now? What it.. what if??

Yesterday I was out for the day, it was a long day as well. Keyheld had mentioned that the weekends tend to be “Quiet” for twitter users, which surprised me, I thought most people would have more time on a weekend to check social media… maybe he was just pulling my leg. I left home at 8 in the morning and things seemed fairly quiet, I didn’t get home until 10:30 pm and spent the journey home wondering what might have happened to my session time.. Had it gone up? Had it gone up much? What if it had doubled? Or trebled? Or worse?

Quiet day.. up by just 3 hours, maybe Keyheld was just pulling my leg after all and the weekdays really were quieter..

When I got up this morning I checked my session time again.. something didn’t seem quite right, it hadn’t gone down at all, in fact over night it had gone up 12 hours.. hmmm, that was unexpected.. by the time I’d washed and got dressed it had gone up another 12 hours… uh-oh.. this does not seem good.. I looked on Twitter, Keyheld had retweeted his original tweet “In case anyone missed this over the weekend”.. Genius.. utter genius..

Work was busy today and most of the time I was able to forget about my session and what might be going on with it.. But every now and then, I’d get a reminder, a small pinch to the balls, or the need to urinate would be enough to bring the situation back to the forefront of my mind, what was going on with my session time? Not only had I no control over it, I couldn’t even look until I got home!

As it stands at the moment the total for today is 1 day and 12 hours.. not as bad as I’d expected, but a couple of people took time away from my session so it could have been 2 days extra if everyone voted to add time (not that I’m complaining – I started this session expecting it to last a week at the most!)

Thanks to @keyheld .. Now I know the power (and risk) of the friend link! But in some ways it feels like the ultimate loss of control.. the link is out on the internet and for the next few days I have no option other than to wait and see what that brings me.. To paraphrase the film “terminator” - “It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity or remorse..” The rest of the quote goes on to say who it will never stop until I’m dead.. I’m going to try and ignore that bit..

ST

Guest 2802 and Chaste J. like this.
  3. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    I hope you’re enjoying the fun. I know myself it’s acary and exhilarating at the same time. Good to see it won’t be over too soon.

Ps just be glad you didn’t make the added time 1 day. You may of never got out

4. Silent-tie

Silent-tie Member

Local Time:
    Enjoying and Enduring the fun! Still have 5 days and 22 hours to go and it's clear that there's more days to come.. I'm not sure I'd have risked making this link public if it were a day for each vote.. all those votes multiplied by eight!! I'd probably be rocking in a corner by now!

Scary and exhilarating.. you're not wrong!!

Thanks

ST

keyheld likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you're enjoying your emlalock experiences. Well done!

6. Silent-tie

Silent-tie Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Lester.. Enjoying it a lot, but it's a bit like enjoying a roller-coaster ride.. fun and fear all at the same time!

7. Silent-tie

Silent-tie Member

Local Time:
    IMG_1362.JPG IMG_1363.JPG Status – Currently locked – “Chance” Session with Emlalock

Estimated time of being locked 5 – 7 days

Duration so far – 14 days, 11 hours, 10 minutes and 33 long seconds

Time remaining – 5 days, 0 hours, 16 minutes and 18 long, long seconds..

My last blog entry was 6 days ago, but you might notice that the time for my session has reduced by just over 1 day..

With 5 days remaining the maths suggest I will be locked for another 25 days… lets hope the maths are wrong.

Since my friend link was posted on Twitter, my session timer has never shown less than 5 days, usually it has shown more than 5 days 12 hours.. For the first few days I watched my friend link add just over a day’s worth of time to my session, sometimes a day and 3 hours, sometimes a day and 15 hours, but always over a day..

The session I have at the moment with Emlalock is “Chance” I gave myself a 20% chance each day of getting release, unused chances roll over to the following day, which means that for the past week I’ve had a 100% chance of getting released, the problem is that each day, the opportunity to click on that link is slowly and inexorably moved further from my reach because of the time added from my friend link votes.. it’s maddening!

From Friday onwards I’ve noticed a slow down on the time added.. I keep hoping that fairly soon my friend link will become forgotten in the “noise” of Twitter and people will stop voting on it, maybe this weekend is the beginning of that.. maybe it’s just a weekend thing and people will suddenly find a fresh enthusiasm to add time to my chastity after a long day at work.. who knows?

What I’ve found in the second week locked into my device is that I’ve started to have problems keeping it on.. My left testie has made several (very painful) bids for escape. It starts with an ache, somewhere deep behind my stomach, which grows to a real pain in the testie as it squeezes itself through a space approximately one fifth the size of the testie.. It started around day 9 or 10 of being locked, and it now keeps trying to do it.. I have to spend quite a lot of time readjusting everything to keep it all in place. When I first put the cage on it was quite comfortable, but now it’s just time intensive to stop it from feeling it’s trying to rip a ball off!

The first device I bought was a polycarbonate device made by a company called “Handsome” and bought on Amazon. It was OK, but it made the skin around the shaft and sac sore after wearing it, so I suspect it was stretching the skin, plus it seemed to push the balls up to each side of the shaft, which didn’t feel very natural. The other problem was that the design of it meant that peeing became a bit of a pain.. or rather cleaning up after peeing became a pain, with bits of toilet paper being shoved through holes to try and absorb any puddles “up there”..

So I knew I wanted a more open design and got this for the beginning of this current session (again from Amazon and made by “Handsome”). I also went for a smaller size, because I thought that would be less noticeable under suit trousers..

Leaving aside the issue I’ve already mentioned about “testie slip” I’ve found this is not quite what I want either.. the shorter size has the odd effect of seeming to be more noticeable! With the larger polycarbonate device, I found the whole thing hung down between my legs quite well, and when things “became aroused” the weight of the device would keep everything pointing downwards. With the shorter device, there’s a change in the physics and the leverage of a shorter device to keep things down is not sufficient and I find a small bulge pointing out at right-angles from the body..

The other thing I’ve found with this type of device, is that the cock “bulges” through the gaps when aroused. Not by much, but a little.. the effect of this is that it becomes really sensitive to anything around it, so walking becomes a problem because the underpants brush past the bulges and can be either very arousing, or slightly painful.. For me, I want my chastity to be an absence of any contact or stimulus of the cock.. locked away and no chance of touching anything..

So I think I want to for a type of device that combines both types of design.. a solid tube for most of the shaft, with a cage at the end to make it easier to keep clean.. I also think I’ll go for a normal size to try and help keep it unobtrusive, but I wonder if the weight of the metal and the size will place an extra stress on the balls and keeping it in place…

ST

8. Silent-tie

Silent-tie Member

Local Time:
    My session ended a couple of weeks ago!!

And with one of those odd coincidences of life it ended just as I'd been locked for 3 weeks, 3 days, 3 hours and 3 minutes..

upload_2018-8-26_22-28-46.png

The last week was difficult for a couple of reasons.. being locked for that long (and I know there are many people who are locked for months or years, so my three weeks is really nothing). I'd been locked for a week a few times, three weeks was a push..

The other problem I had in the last week was keeping the device on.. this wasn't me trying to take it off.. much more to "the plums" taking matter into their own hands (so to speak).. I found that they started to slip out of the gap in the cage more and more frequently.. In the last week it was a regular occurrence. On a Sunday they slipped out on three separate occasions, once just taking four paces walking from the car to the supermarket..

So it was clear that the cage I was using was not suitable for long term use (although I have used it for short sessions since then).

The other problem with the cage I was using was that it is metal..

I really like metal devices, I think they look great and send a powerful image to the wearer and keyholder. But for me the problem with a metal cage is that more and more public venues have security with metal detectors at their entrance.. I'd planned to visit the British Library, but had to postpone it because my chastity session went on longer than expected.. Last time I was there they had security with metal detectors.. the same was the case last time I went to the Albert Hall.. So it seemed clear that as much as I liked the metal cage.. I should look for something metal detector friendly ..

After looking around I've found this :

https://www.extremerestraints.com/mancage-chastity-cage-model-02.html …

It should arrive in the next few days.. I'll keep you posted..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice