A new birdlock purchase.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kept4her, Nov 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    I had been looking for a new chastity device that would give me a bit more freedom than the miller devices or a stainless belt. I have owned a CB2000, 3000, curve and a neosteel sports belt. The Neosteel was too much for the wife and she couldn't deal with it plus my work (going into and out of metal detectors all the time) just wouldn't cut it.

So we looked to the Miller products and finally settled on a CB2000 because of the ease to clean and since I have a PA the security was not a issue. The only problem I then had with it was the rigid plastic. Riding motorcycles (sports bikes) it was a painful experience. Up and comes the Birdlocked. After reading the reviews I decided on the "medium size ring" and the normal length with my PA and cable it would show plenty of security.

As it turns out I received the device today and was able to get into it pretty easily after reading what issues to expect. What is surprising to me right now, no pinching, I can feel the ring and tightness there but will see out the PA works inside the cage.

Soon as I am comfortable with it, up goes the keys to the wife. And she is waiting :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice