A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Believe it or not this is true. I wont even try to explain it as I still dont understand it. The first few days weeks all you can think about is the release, then all of a sudden the euphoric high you get from the denial is so intense you don't want it to end. Boy when it does however lookout.

2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    As usual, you are bang on my friend. This is something I only learned recently, within the last year and a half, exploring chastity.

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I have to push myself to get to this point with pet. I'm just too much of a softy. He's so good to me, that I feel like he should get a rewarded for that. And the reward is always sex. I want him to experience this crazy phenomenon you speak of......hmmmmm. Something to work towards, I guess. OK, I'm off. Have to go eat some yummy leftovers at my moms. Cindy/Respectful has got me craving a turkey sandwich. Too bad I can't be satisfied with the virtual one that is getting passed around. I wouldn't have to worry about all of these delicious calories going straight to my ass. TTYL, all!

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    and that is supposed to be a bad thing :scared0016:

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Can we ask to see your ass to be the judge of that??!?! LOL Sorry did I just say that out loud? Ok seriously I doubt you have a problem burning them calories off with your husband around to keep you...AHEM busy! LOL Take care.

6. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    As a quasi official member of the possibly future Chastity Mansion Slaves R Us Organization, I must demand to see her ass to judge for myself!

Soon to be sore,
    cindy

7. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    Xcitex2: In a way I hope to get to that point because all that is on my mind now is mistress and release. And she loves it :) But how does it feel to actually not wish for a release?

Respectful: I more and more get the feeling -being somewhat a novice) that play-chastity is fun and stimulating and permanent chastity is very demanding, but with a greater outcome. Like having sex all day on another level.

I have so far been fully belted for a week and a half. Its my longest period so far and it is a serious mind trip. I see what Goddess Jen means because chastity is demanding in different ways for both parties. Then my task is to make sure that my mistress is fully satisfied at all times in order to carry her part of the burden (did I really say that!?)

8. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Haha good to see the Slaves r us organization is starting to go strong :)
    Dont think demanding something from a Goddess is a very wise idea though:whipbang:

Amber

9. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    No punishment for asking to see my ass. As long as there's a little:kissass:afterward, it's all good. Holidays are the best and the worst. Just too much good food. Bring it on!! :character0104: Nothing really exciting to report. Pets been off for 3 days and he's off for 2 more. I love spending this time with him. He's planning something special for my birthday, and it's getting hard for me to not start peeking around. I really hate surprises. I'd rather know about it and get excited about getting it. That's just me, though. Plus, when you get to a certain age, it just reminds you you're one more year closer to your scary age. Everyone's got one of those. The age that you've picked in your mind that will be awful when you reach it. Mine is 39. It's kind of a catch 22...I love presents, but don't like to idea of getting older. How about we call it "Give Jen presents day". Yeah, that's better. Goddess Jen, out. :love0063:

10. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Subscribed! Thank you.

Thanks for the friends request. Can I have a No1 and a No3 on the top please?

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    See this is the part that drives you crazy! Your common sense side says you need and want a release but the erotic part of your mind says no not yet I love this high, and when the erotic side wins out and you wish not to have the release it just sends you in to some crazy mind warp that just messes with you in a good way. Does that make sense?

12. RubberDuckDK

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Xcitex2: I think I get what you mean and i think I get it, because Im on my way into that state of mind and understand your lack of words.

Its like re-hardwiring your brain..

13. RubberDuckDK

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Xcitex2: And one more question :) I see that you have been locked up for some time now. How does you (or your mistress) judge whether its time for a release? Is it ever time for release and how often do you take it off for cleaning?

14. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    RD? Mr. Xcite just hasn't changed his ticker. I believe he and his Goddess had a wonderful time last weekend. Is that correct? Oh, my goodness...I'm starting to know when the other subs have had their last orgasm. :confused0068: I believe I need a 12 step program for the Mansion!!!!

15. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I got my present early!!

OK, I'll write about our adventures of last night & this morning a little later. We're trying to put up the Christmas tree but I wanted to write a bit before hand.

Pet decided he couldn't wait any longer and wanted to give me my bday present a little early. In his words, he thought I may want to try it out for a bit. He hands it to me, tells me that he got me a new vibrator. I knew he was lying because the package was too big. We go upstairs, I read the card (very cute) and unwrap it to find......

A FLOGGER!!! :happy0030: Yep, he got me a custom made, deer hide, medium length, double tail, PURPLE flooger. It is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I was so surprised and so happy. It's one of the nicest gifts he's ever gotten me. He listened to me and researched for weeks trying to find the perfect fit for me. I took pictures of it...you can go take a peek. I wish I could figure out how to post a picture in the body of this post. I've tried and tried! UGH! :mad0259:

Anyway, as soon as I took it out and held this gorgeous thing, I felt..wow. I don't know. Excited, happy, giddy, and very powerful. I told him to go downstairs and wait for me. I had to get ready. I could not use this tool without getting Dommed up. Got my fishnet body stocking on, boots, and grabbed my new flogger. I looked in the mirror....holy crap. I just started spinning that thing around. I felt like a ninja with a new pair of num-chucks (sp??). :anim_01: The smell of the leather and the weight of it in my hand? Oh my goodness.

I called pet back upstairs....

To be continued later. Have to go fa-la-la-la-la a bit. TTYL!! Go check out the pics!!!

16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When you reply fully to a thread (or use Go Advanced) you can Manage Attachments to a post. That's where you can add pictures.

What IS it with purple?!

Ms Michelle has a purple flogger too.

Maybe its so you can gauge if your submissive has had enough once his rear end matches the shade of the flogger...

17. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Godess Jen. After you have uploaded the image to your gallery right click the image and depending on which software you use to browse the web you will be given an option like "Copy image location" (well thats what it is in firefox) select it.
    Then press the img insert button (yellow button and looks like mountins) then the box shows right click in the box and select paste and press ok. the forum will give you some code that looks like
    HTML:
    [IMG]http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1043&pictureid=8054[/IMG]
    which will display the image like this

[​IMG]

if you wish to resize the image to make it smaller you can always upload the pics to somewhere like http://imageshack.us/ copy the direct link and use that.

Hope it helps. BTW it looks VERY NICE

18. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Thanks!

Thank you so much for the instructions!! I really appreciate it. MW, purple is my favorite color. I'm definitely a "girly girl", so pink and purple dominate my wardrobe. And hot pink looks killer with black!

19. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh pink I can understand.

I was pink wayyyyyy before Elle Woods was.

20. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    :anim_63: Oh, we would get along very nicely, MW. I hate to say it, but I've been compared to Miss Elle Woods before. Don't know if that's a compliment or an insult.

21. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Lady Jen

Congratulations and happy b-day with Your new purple flogger. Your sub-hub is going to be lucky and happy and for You to know that She who carries the flogger carries the power. One can imagine what the quiver of floggers will be like next year. Please show U/us what You have Ma'am.

Also Ms. Watchful with Her pink devices - so many ways to show Your dominance - simply by Your chosen colors/colours.

Curtsey,

Aline
    :butterfly:

22. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Thank you, Aline

23. Goddess Chris

Goddess Chris Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Happy birthday Goddess Jen! It's tomorrow, right? Sounds like you got just the perfect gift for your b-day! You are a lucky domme to have such a thoughtful pet! Hope you enjoy your Fa-la-la-la-la time. LOL!
    ~Goddess Chris

24. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Goddess!! :manga_balloon: I've missed you!! I hope you and pet are well. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. I'm still smiling about my perfect present. In all the excitement last night, I can't believe that I didn't post pictures of my sweetie's rear end after our completed session. It was so lovely. Since I've never used a flogger before I wanted to try it out immediately. After I called pet upstairs, I had him lay face down on the bed. I tied his arms to the headboard and I tied his feet to the bedposts. I stood on the side of him and started to warm up. The SWOOSH of this tool is amazing. It feels so great in my hand. I started lightly at first and made sure pet was alright with it. He said it was fine....not bad at all. Well, that just gave me the green light to start laying into him. I practiced all different kinds of strokes. In between I'd give him little kisses on his dick *which was peeking out in between his ass* and balls. It was such great fun!!! I must have gave him about 2OO lashes with that magnificent tool. I got in some really great ones at the end. Whew...I'm getting hot again just remembering it. Anyway, afterward I was so incredibly horny I told him to start licking my clit....which he did. I had one hell of an orgasm. All that adrenaline was still running through me. I was so grateful for the thought he put into this and letting me basically whip his ass for a good hour, that I gave him a fabulous blow job till he came. We, or should I say I, had such an incredible evening. It's one I won't forget for a very long time. I love you, darling. Thank you. I can't wait to try it out again!!! :whipbang:

25. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    my Mistress has 2 floggers and one of them is purple. W/we both love them. i can take the flogger forever...but Mistress has a technique to make it really stingy at times, especially on the back of my thighs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice