A journey of a thousand miles...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Midnight1966, Jul 10, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Sit! Stay!

The new 57mm ring is working out quite well so far. Since I put on the waist strap I’ve experienced no more escape attempts. The effect of pulling the ring back seems to be helping a lot in this regard. Sleeping has been very comfortable in general with only a little pulling/burn on the underside of my scrotum which is easily relieved by adjusting the bottom of the ring to be closer to my testes.

I’m still going to go ahead and order the 54mm and 51mm rings just in case. Hopefully by the end of the month I should be in a position to order my custom metal cage. I just have to slide use if I’m going for Bad Ass Workroom, Mature Metal or another manufacturer. I have some research to do!

Mark Owen likes this.
  2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    are you using a good lubricant at the base of your scrotum?

3. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    A little lotion now and again. It's only an occasional issue.

4. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    See what happens when you're not paying attention.

It's been 60 days since my last orgasm, almost 2 calendar months of complete denial and I can honestly say I do not miss it. I find the arousal and deep submissive mental state engendered in me by virtue of being caged and denied far more satisfying than the fleeting pleasure of a climax. The fact that I am pleasing my Mistress and that my wife is a willing participant in the process is also profoundly gratifying

I believe I've passed the point of no return. I have come to accept the fact that Mistress has every intention of making this permanent and keeping me locked indefinitely. Once I have my custom metal cage (I'm contemplating a Bad Ass Workroom model in titanium) that won't ever need to come off for cleaning/hygiene reasons, that will become a reality. The other reality is that I can fully embrace and indulge my sexually submissive nature at long last. The sense of freedom that comes with this awareness is profoundly satisfying.

starflyer likes this.
  5. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay.

Yesterday evening started slowly. My wife and I had decided to eat dinner at the dining table (instead of in front of the TV) so I made lamb shanks braised in red wine, baby potatoes with herbs de Provence, and roasted carrots. A nice bottle of Turnbull Cabernet Sauvignon washed it all down and then after dinner we played Scrabble.

When we were done, my wife suggested that we go for a swim, but first she asked to see my cage with the new ring. We discussed my plans to go to an even smaller ring and ultimately to purchase a custom titanium cage. We then jumped into the pool and things started to escalate from there.

I've written before about the fact that my wife has never been the sexually dominant one in our relationship, and how that is slowly starting to change. Last night though saw a major leap forward in that respect. From the moment we were in the pool she was on me, stroking me, kissing me and rubbing my cage with hands, thighs and even feet at one point. Since even the slightest touch from her these days gets me in a heightened state of arousal I was in absolute ecstasy. She took the lead completely and teased me mercilessly. Eventually she suggested that we go take a shower and continue in the bedroom.

Once showered and dried off, she asked me to bring out the strap-on I'd bought about a month ago, which, despite best intentions we had not yet got around to using yet. I asked her who was going to be on the receiving end and she said "Me first!", so I put on the harness and manoeuvred between her legs to insert it slowly and started to thrust slowly. From the expressions on her face and moans of pleasure it was clear that my wife was thoroughly enjoying the experience - so was I, but the weirdness of not being able to feel being inside her was oddly disquieting and arousing at the same time. My wife doesn't climax easily from PIV so she eventually told me to stop and use my fingers. I can usually bring her to climax in a very short time this way and she's a squirter so a few minutes later she'd had 4 or 5 orgasms and my hand (and the sheet) were dripping wet.

Next, she rolled me over, grabbed the dildo from the harness, lubed it up and slid it slowly into my arse by hand. It was a glorious sensation, being fucked by my wife with a 7" silicone cock. The best part was when she had the entire length in me and she called me a "good boy" for taking it so well. That just sent my mind reeling.

We had a good chat afterwards, both of us stressing what an incredible time we'd had and looking forward to more of the same in the future. Most importantly, my wife is really enjoying the focus on her pleasure and seems to have got over any guilt she may feel about me not getting to climax.

I feel that this is a major milestone in our journey. Having my wife fully invested in this change to our lifestyle is absolutely wonderful. As a celebration of being in chastity for 60 days it could not have been better.

6. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    Another brick in the wall...

Text exchange with my wife last night. I think this broke my brain a little bit.

30AA3D81-D6B3-41DE-BF30-85E67F0ACC19_1_201_a.jpeg

7. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    "Anything one man can imagine, other men can make real."

(I've been in chastity for 80 days now, so I'm marking it with a Jules Verne quote, in case you missed the reference).

No major changes have occurred since my last entry, just steady advances in our circumnavigation of this world. My wife continues to become more invested in this aspect of our relationship, slowly but surely becoming more assertive and confident in intimate circumstances. She knows that even the slightest touch of her fingertips will arouse me almost instantly, and takes advantage of that fact more and more often, before abruptly stopping, with what I can only describe as an evil little chuckle as she sees and hears my frustrated sigh at being teased and then left alone. She particularly likes to stroke my head (I keep it shaved and the feeling of her gently stroking my stubble arouses me no end and also amplifies my submissive feelings as she pets me).

On Saturday, driving home from a friend's place, she suddenly announced that when we got home she wold like to jump in the pool and "fool around". Our yard is completely fenced in, so perfect for skinny dipping. As soon as we got in the water she was all over me, kissing me, gently biting my earlobes, pinching my nipples and generally working me into a state of magnificent arousal. She had me on my back on the steps at the shallow end, fondling and squeezing my balls and rubbing my cage until eventually she straddled me and started to grind her pussy against my cage. After noting that water does not in itself make for a good lubricant, we transferred to the shower where I spent some time on my knees to soap her thoroughly and wash off all the chlorine. After washing us both, we dried off and headed to the bed where I proceeded to bring her to several (I think it was at least 3, maybe 4 or even 5) orgasms with my tongue and fingers before she rolled me over, lubed up her own hand and then finger fucked me while commenting on how much I was leaking for her.

We're definitely moving in the right direction. Our intimacy levels are increasing all the time, and we've engaged in more sexual activity in the last two months than we had in the previous two years. To say that I'm pleased would be the understatement of the century, but the most important part is that my wife has taken this ball and is running with it. I just hope I'll be able to keep up.

Hopefully the next installment will be From the Earth to the Moon!

MtnViper and littleguy3 like this.
  8. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    This is the perfect scenario! You'd much rather have the huge increase in intimacy than the orgasms!

Do you/she have a plan for ending your orgasm denial?

9. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    As detailed previously, my chastity is under the control of my online Mistress/Hypnodomme who has given no indication when my denial may end, if at all. Up to this point I haven't even had the inkling of a desire to be allowed to climax myself as I don't want to experience any drop out of my now almost permanent submissive headspace, it just feels too good to give up! As far as I am concerned, my chastity is permanent and indefinite in length and I'm perfectly content for it to be that way. Obviously, if my Mistress decides that should change, then the decision is entirely hers to make. Who knows, perhaps they'll even start to collude together to make that determination at some point? I wouldn't (and couldn't) be at all mad if they did. :)

10. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    It’s been almost a month since my last update. In that time both the 90 and 100 day (yesterday) marks have come and gone. Life has been pretty mundane (but certainly not boring). I’ve been giving my wife lots of orgasms and she has delighted in receiving them.

I’ve got to the stage now where I’ve stopped counting the days since my last climax, it’s lost in the mists of time now and I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that if I can live without then for 3 months I can probably without then permanently.

One item of note to report, my customer Bad As Workroom titanium cage arrived today and not a moment too soon! I like the versatility and low cost
    Of the Cherry Keepers, but after a while the plastic warps and introduces so much play in the locking mechanism that my balls have been slipping out at the slightest pressure.

I’ve been wearing the BAW for a couple of hours now and it’s so much more comfortable. Time will tell of course but I am very encouraged and the standard of workmanship is outstanding! It appears to be money well spent.

11. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    Suits you sir, suits you!

I’m 36 hours in wearing the new BAW titanium cage and I’m very happy with my purchase so far. As noted previously, the fit is perfect, nice and snug without restricting blood flow in any way. It’s slightly heavier than the CK (clearly), but remarkably light for a metal cage. Titanium was clearly the right choice, despite the additional cost.

I’m experiencing little to no ring burn, the ball gap seems ideal and cleaning is very easy. I can retract my foreskin and give everything a thorough wash without having to remove the device. I’m confident that this device will be perfect for long term/indefinite wear.

I gave my wife the key from chastity-shop.com (photos earlier in the thread) and she is now wearing it proudly on a pretty silver chain around her neck. The key sits perfectly right at the top of her cleavage so is hidden when in work attire, but will be openly displayed when we go out. That in itself gives me quite a thrill.

The second key is encased in the QIUI KeyPod after coordinating with my Mistress and a good hour of frustration with the QIUI app so I am securely caged and able to sit back and enjoy Locktober properly.

12. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Don't you mean "sit back and suffer through Locktober properly"? :p

13. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life…

Yesterday marked 5 months in chastity for me. The titanium Bad Ass Workroom cage has been on continuously since the beginning of Locktober. Maintaining hygiene is straightforward with the open design and even though I am intact, I am able to retract my foreskin with the cage in place and clean everything thoroughly with the aid of a cotton bud, plenty of soap and the handheld jet sprayer.

Although full orgasms and indeed, erections are a thing of the past for me. I do have tacit permission from Mistress for my wife to attempt prostate milking/ruined caged orgasms using the array of new dildos we have purchased (along with a harness to facilitate both foxing and pegging), ranging from a slim 5”x1” girth to a whopping 10”x7” girth monster that both fascinates and terrifies me at the same time. My wife has already determined that the monster is too big for her, but I have no doubt that we’ll try and work up to using it on me at some point.

My wife is also very happy to wear her key all day, every day and very openly. This feeds very well into my public humiliation kink. We happened to be out with my best friend and his fiancée recently and she wore it very prominently over her black sweater. I was more than a little relieved when, being asked about it, she described it as “the key to my heart”. Although my friend is fully aware and accepting of my kink-related activities, his fiancée is a little more straight-laced and would probably be a little weirded out by the truth.

MaggotNub likes this.
  14. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Some similarities with my journey here. I'm I lifetime dominant who unexpectedly found myself having submissive fantasies.

We're a monogamous couple. The wife was never very kinky, I never got to unleash my true dominant self on her. She role played a few times but was never a genuine submissive.

I confided my submissive feelings with her in the summer. She agreed to take charge.

I'm now on day 50 of an initial 90 day denial period. We've found intimacy we never thought possible. Like you, the slightest touch from her sends me into shivers. I crave her attention and want to please her so much. I'm constantly aroused. I've discovered I'm a masochist. She's discovering her hidden sadist.

It's amazing isn't it?

bondinchas and Midnight1966 like this.
  15. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    Out with the old, in with the new...

As of the 23rd of this month I've been in chastity for 6 months. I never thought I'd get this far, but now that I have, it feels like the most natural thing in the world. It just feels so right. To add to this, the 22nd was our first wedding anniversary, so I've now been in chastity and denied for more than half my marriage! My wife and I have been together for almost 8 years, but finally took the plunge last December after a pretty traumatic family event which forced us to re-evaluate our legal situation.

My wife continues to embrace and enjoy her transition into the dominant partner in our sexual relationship, and has made large strides in terms of having the confidence to exert her new power. Any and all sexual activity is subject to her complete and exclusive control. Our dildo collection is growing quite rapidly, although the 10" monster (with a 7" girth) kind of scares me (in a very arousing way) and we have yet to work our way up to using it.

On the hypnosis front, I was able to indulge in 3 one-on-one trance sessions with Mistress Hannah during December, further reinforcing my submissive conditioning, desire (nay need) for chastity and my desire for humiliation, both verbal and physical. Mistress has effectively conditioned me to ejaculate in my cage, on command, so I have experienced several such emissions recently. It may be difficult to believe but I'd never experienced a ruined orgasm before and it's encouraging to discover that ejaculation in this manner does not result in any lessening of my submissive feelings or desires. On the contrary, it seems that the humiliation of being made to ejaculate like this serves to further reinforce them.

I'm very excited to discover what the new year will bring.

MaggotNub and bondinchas like this.
  16. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    A lot of similarities with yourself. My wife is very vanilla, I've always been a switch, tending to the masochistic side. Two decades ago when we first met I wanted to be dominant with her at times but she was absolutely insistent then that we were equals, both in and out of the bedroom.

Fast forward to a few months ago when after she playfully mentioned "if I had a whip ... ", so I bought her a small fun riding crop, which makes a loud smack sound without really causing any pain.
    Her eyes lit up when she received it, immediately giving me a single hesitant playful slap with it.
    She decided that it will live on the shelf behind the bed headboard, but it's not hidden. It can be seen from the bedroom door which is so unlike her. She's really self conscious about anyone knowing what goes on in our bedroom, no sex toy of the very few that we have has ever been left out in plain sight before, but this one item seems to feel natural to her and she's not aware she's leaving it where it could be seen by visitors wanting the bathroom... or maybe she is?!

She's used it about weekly since, usually halfway through bouncing around the bed (when my head is more often than not under the covers) she picks it up and gives me a surprise couple of strokes across the bottom in fun with a smile and then it goes away back on the shelf behind the headboard.
    She does have a very determined streak, and while her words say we're equals, she hates not being in control, so like your situation I think we have a definite road we can travel.
    Sometimes she scares me in the kitchen as she often picks the biggest sharp knife to cut the smallest item of food, the way she holds it is completely alien to her normal gentle demeanour and more akin to a scene from a horror movie, so there's definitely something in her waiting to be unleashed.
    She loves me deeply and [unfortunately] most of the time finds it really difficult to physically hurt me, so it's going to take her some time for her to become more comfortable playing an SM dynamic. I'm used to things taking a long time to evolve. The journey is fascinating, often it's slow, and sometimes it leaps forward in unexpected ways. But meanwhile, the riding crop is fun, just knowing that she's willing to use it is good, even though it doesn't cause me any pain at all!

MaggotNub and Mandrake_74 like this.
  17. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    I agree my wife had our key on a chain around her neck but it just looked tacky so I went out and got a couple silver anklet chains so it still is exposed and sexy, I need to align myself with her feet to unlock… it’s all been 74 and there’s so much more!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice