A decade of chastity and orgasm denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, Mar 26, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    The other day I came across a file on my computer that showed it is now more than 10 years since I introduced my wife to chastity and orgasm denial. We started with a cb3K which neither she nor I liked much because of being so enclosed. We changed to metal devices, a Gerecke Twister 2 (which she chose), followed by two increasingly small MM JailBird's. There is now no room at all for any erection and as many have said, that makes for great comfort. At the beginning my wife had me wear a large silicone dildo in a harness above my cage to provide her with penetrative sex. I remember getting a text from her saying to wear it when I got back from work, and await her arrival home! Probably monthly I was allowed inside and to ejaculate. As time has gone on she has dispensed with penetration and switched completely to oral pussy worship, which she loves. I haven't been allowed inside her in the last two years and can honestly say I've forgotten what it feels like. She has no idea how long I've been denied (currently 6 weeks) and makes every effort to not bring me to orgasm but inevitably after months pass, some touch will set things off. She sometimes milks me with an Njoy pure wand, but it's more successful - and provides more relief - if I do it myself. My orgasms have been replaced by intense feelings as she has her multiple orgasms: I finish up out of breath, tingling all over, my penis goes limp, and I'm sensitive as I used to be after coming. Everything apart from the ejaculation. My wife says that the most important part to her is the orgasm denial, but I've never been able to find out exactly why, she refuses to elaborate. So things have progressed slowly but surely over a decade to the point where my chastity is part of our relationship, unquestioned but always present. Who would have guessed 10 years ago that what I thought would make a fun variation to our sex life would have become such a permanent fixture.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Your ten years really puts my five months into stark context. It makes me smile wryly now when I think of how frantic I was to do things in the first few months, when my Wife was taking things at her own pace not mine. It also makes me wonder what will I be doing in ten years, will I have got to the same level of chastity that you have.

Do you regret anything at all? I think I know the answer but losing complete access to penetration is as big a deal as giving up masturbation so it would be interesting to hear your perspective.

3. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    I must also join @Jasmic68 in asking, do you ever have 2nd thoughts about the outcome? Do you miss having male orgasms at all?

4. KatyTwilight

KatyTwilight Be the change you wish to see

Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    @harddenial after reading your 10 year summary, I realize that I really must "be careful what I wish for"... although I must admit I find the outcome arousing. But of course, one thing is to fantasize about it and other completely different is to be there for real. I'm curios about your reaction to @Jasmic68 questions.

5. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the interest. Well I do get the occasional orgasm as I've mentioned when something she does just sets one off involuntarily, probably 4 a year on average. TBH, I don't enjoy them as much as feeling her coming which I find really intense. Perhaps surprisingly it would be true to say that I regret that we didn't start this 10 years earlier as I find the whole dynamic a lot more interesting than vanilla sex. We're both average folk in body so there is nothing particular driving this in that sense. @Jasmic68: yes it took me several years to stop topping from the bottom and to let things just develop organically, and the whole thing has been more enjoyable and relaxed since.

allaboutHer, Halm and Jasmic68 like this.
  6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Thanks. I have had one intense reaction to an orgasm my Wife was having and I have been aching for that feeling again ever since. I have had a few mild versions since but nothing as intense. If I could feel like that every time then I would happily give up my own orgasms forever.

And like you often wish I had started this ten years ago. At least! In fact some of my favorite chastity fiction involves things getting started on the wedding night, which in my case was 26 years ago.

allaboutHer and harddenial like this.
  7. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    That's such a sweet story. I've only recently gotten my wife interested in chastity. She likes it a lot. We also started with CB and have now purchased a queen's keep from MM. I can hardly wait for it to arrive. Unfortunately, due to the closed in nature of the CB6K I got a water lesion that was pretty nasty and I have been out of chastity to let it heal. It's almost completely gone now, but my wife doesn't trust the CB anymore and wants to wait for the Queen's Keep to come before we start again. Gah, I want to scream. Oh well we'll persevere. But the last time I came I had a nice strap on belt and while riding me, even though I had boxers on, the movement felt so good that I came. I miss my chastity device. There's something so nice about my wife having an orgasm while I'm denied. I miss the denial and I felt horrible that I came. The crazy thing is how much my wife loves it. She's really really into the orgasm denial thing. She was heart broken when she learned that I was able to push and pull the CB after being denied for two weeks and just that simple stimulation allowed me to have a huge orgasm. I was shocked and she was too. But on top of being shocked she was pissed off too. Hopefully the queen's keep will prevent me from being able to do that. To be honest though, once I found out I could give myself an O I wouldn't have done it again, it was more of a curiosity thing. I'm on the honor system now and it's been a week now, so obviously I can be trusted and yet we both want that chastity cage. Oh and we got the punishment pins to go with it, which makes punishment easier I'd imagine, just today she was complaining that beating my ass was hurting her hand. Come on MM, ship that damn thing already.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Yes that is fantastically hot to think about. Bride and groom eventually get to their room, She has required him to be in chastity for 3 months before the wedding. She strips, leaving only her blue garter on her soft thigh. She opens a bag and gets out a strapon, turns to him, and tells him to put it on........

Wouldn't that be something to experience!

9. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    I will also reach my tenth year of chastity lifestyle next September.
    It seems as if it was yesterday that I ordered my CB 3000 and asked her to keep the keys.
    Our dinamics also developed in a solar way to yours - I rarely come and I retrieve a lot of pleasure from orally pleasing her. She has also learned that she doesn't need to worry about my pleasure as it deruves directly from hers.
    We've started this when I was 27 and I have never regretted a bit. I really love being chaste.

10. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Hello harddenial.

Your story is very similar to mine. We started 12 years ago and really did not "grow" in the lifestyle until just over 4 years ago. I spent the first 8 topping from the bottom incessantly. We had many stops ans starts because I would lose my temper about how things were (or were not) progressing. I did have fairly frequent orgasms as well...but the whole concept seemed to escape her. We had a huge argument about it all 4 years back and our entire sex life went on hiatus. We were always kinky from the start and having no sex life or physical intimacy was awful. After several months I finally broke and told her I missed intimacy and the playful kinky way we always approached it but that I felt she did not want the kink anymore. She agreed that she missed our intimacy too AND all of the kink, including chastity, but that she needed me to back off and let things progress at a much slower pace because she was nervous about liking some of the things she did and she needed to absorb them and become comfortable with them. We had a talk to clear the air and she said she would like it if I would re-lock and give her back the keys as long as I promised not to unlock myself with the emergency key or ask her for the key back because I was unhappy about something sexually. I obliged and that was over 4 years and a mere 2 orgasms ago. We have had our bumps in the road in that time but I have kept to my word and now find myself locked in a new, very snug HolyTrainerV2S. It seems like a lifetime ago that I presented myself to her in the CB3K! ...and so it goes. I DO miss being able to masturbate....especially in the Spring when all the skimpy, clingy clothing comes out or when I see a couple where the female is all dolled up and you just know her guy is likely to be buried balls deep inside her later that night. That said, like you those intimate moments on my back where I am holding my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder while she bucks and shudders through a wave of orgasms are priceless....I FEEL her climax run through my body like an electric charge...it never felt that way before chastity. Anyway, I can identify with you wholly and totally. Thank you for sharing your 10 year anniversary thoughts!

allaboutHer

Jasmic68 and harddenial like this.
  11. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Quite simply sir. My sincere respect!!!! Bravo.

12. MistressKJ slave

Local Time:
    I can only dream of achieving that feeling. I am struggling extremely hard with pain in my cage. Mostly the Underside of my balls. I've tried multiple cages and ring sizes and creams/lubes. Nothing seems to alleviate the pain. I'm currently on day 6 and am barely hanging on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice