A CHRISTMAS WITH A GIFT AND RESTRICTIONS

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MiniEdward, Dec 29, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. MiniEdward

MiniEdward Member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Ever since all this started, back in 2005, my wife/Mistress is being pleased, here in our home, always by the same two Bulls.
    As years went by and with the intent to make things always more exciting, She has put me at their service.
    The Bulls, in knowing my situation of "very mini", sub sissy, accepted the offer and i sometimes find myself sucking their cocks or getting anal sex.

A week before Christmas, while sucking a Bull's cock, I accidentally wet the floor with a few drops of pee, maybe the excitement, maybe because i was concentrated in sucking, i honestly don't know why it happened.

After telling the wife/Mistress about the accident, cleaning the floor and apologizing didn't help much.

For Christmas i received a new chastity cage, having a longer and a bit thinker urethral tube and a steel screw cap on the front.
    It was given to me as a present, but her ironic smile was telling me other things and after wearing it and being locked
    my doubts were confirmed by hearing my wife/Mistress say:
    instead of diapers i make you wear panties, you're a sissy cocksucker and not a baby and you can't piss on the floor!!
    If dogs learn to piss when their owner allows it, you will learn to do the same.
    Now I am allowed to piss no more than four times a day and once more before going to sleep.

What worries me even more is that:
    - the new chastity cage has a longer and thicker urethral tube, to avoid all "side leaks" and pee is completely blocked inside when the screw cap is on,

- my wife/Mistress followed the suggestion of another Mistress and a modified steel screw cap has been done (with a hole on the head) so it can be key locked, for the night or whenever the Mistress wants.

I would never bother the Mistress while she is sleeping or while being satisfied by a Bull, but what should if i need to pee during the night?
    Should i just wait till the morning comes?
    Should i disobey, break the lock and pee?

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    This is really bad for your kidneys.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice