A Birthday I'll NEVER Forget!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Poohbear, Dec 30, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    Dec 25 was my 64th birthday, & Goddess Tigger came back home early so we could spend it together. She also said She had a VERY SPECIAL SURPRISE in store for me to "celebrate" the occasion. Damn, it sure WAS a surprise, & looking back, it really WAS kinda "special", & I know I'll remember it 'till I draw my last breath! As I said before, Tigger & I have been together as husband & Wife for nearly 40 years, & before we renewed our marital vows, we lived in the stereotypical "Redneck" union. That meant "foreplay" consisted of "Spread 'em, Bitch, Daddy needs ta CUM"! Since the renewal, I've dedicated the rest of my life to a "turnabout" in our relationship, & am now trying my best to serve my Divine Goddess, just as She's trying Her best to "learn to lead" without letting me get "out of hand", or use my hand, either! When I finish posting about my birthday, I think you all will agree that She's a fast learner, & nobody's fool! It's going to be a somewhat lengthy tale, so I'm going to break it up into 2 or 3 separate threads. Also, I apologize in advance if I don't get everything posted in 1 sitting. We've had considerable snowfall here in the Northeast USA, & I run a snow plow as part of my work, so I'm out all hours as needed. Consider this the Intro.
    Poohbear

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice