43 Days in Chastity Worked Wonders

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nicole Smith, Dec 2, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Day 43 Chaste (Personal Record).To be clear, I am chaste (no orgasms or sissygasms) and usually wear my cage. I take a NEEDED medication that affects my libido and ability to orgasm. I can, but it’s a lot of work lol. So instead of being semi-chaste and yanking on myself for long periods of time, why not stick with it.

Feeling really good about myself and totally at peace and calm for the first time ever really. <3 Also I'm super helpful and way, way too eager to please. It's a nice warm feeling really when I get to be a little helper and it's just feels right. Yesterday I baked cupcakes for people at work just because I wanted to do something nice and they gobbled them up so fast and that made me smile. :)

I've totally refocused in a lot of ways and things are really shifting. Before I felt kinda lost and lonely and unfulfilled. I care for my kitties, flowers, birds and squirrels and frogs and anything else I can find. I'm at total peace in my garden.

I totally GET now why guys are so adamant about chastity as something they want for transgender girls like myself along with the whole sissy niche. It’s not a forced thing, but rather a shift into calmness and finding fulfillment in helping others. <3

It works for me, but mileage varies.

JBL, Joseph_000, Nicoftime and 4 others like this.
  2. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    There is a certain calmness after a while. Very happy for you!

MissyB and Nicole Smith like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice