3 D printer- VM project Open source

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by subrigger, Jul 19, 2018.

1. subrigger

subrigger A good cuck prep, serves and cleans.

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    I hope I am not spamming this 3D section.

I am looking for some fello/fella chastity pervs to help on an open source project I want to start.

Basically using technology and chastity I can make a remote slave.
    Allows for edging , cbt, chores, punishments and remote viewing/controlling.

I have pieced this together with many parts but to move to the next stage a 3d printer could make it a possible 1 piece device. Maybe 2 pieces.

I have developing software experience, internet marketing and funding bussines projects background.

I do not want to do this to get rich but making it profitable would be easy.

Here is a link to my project.

Uses bluetooth and TENS and chastity and remove viewing and control software.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/playing-virtually-a-learning-curve.28310/

Anyone interested in working on this? If I am in the wrong place to post this do you know if there is a better place?

Thanks

2. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    You should first specify what is what you want because i really dont know, software, hardware, both? I think you want both but i am only guessing because it is not clear

Second do more pro, once you know what it the time for technology, i want the software to be coded in python with [functionality list goes here] and that kind of stuff, you dont go into a project without knowing any about of it

And you has to take care of the repo, i will not join any public/private repo on a public site like GitHub or GitLab, i dont want anyone to know that i coded something like that and this is the kind of things that will run after you for the rest of the life so it is not a ligth thing to think of

3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    I design in the electro-mechanical space, combining electronics and 3D printing (housing design). I may be interested, but my time is heavily "fragmented" and valuable. If you can provide concept sketches, photos, etc, and requirements as well as some of your thoughts on revenue and profit, I'll review it and consider

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice