2014 Challenge

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jd21029, Dec 24, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Saturday morning my wife/Mistress was teasing me, and was telling me how she was thinking of giving me no orgasms in 2014. Or at least no regular ones. She wanted to keep me horny the whole year so all I would be getting was regular milkings and an occasional ruined orgasm. As she was telling me this she was stroking me and she noticed that the more she talked about keeping me denied, the more "little jerry" swelled until he was fully stretched out and straining. Sue chuckled as she commented on the effect her idea was having on me, and accused me of liking the idea.

I didn't give the talk much thought after we got up, as it sounded like some verbal teasing Mistress enjoys on occasion. Unfortunately, it wasn't. Later that night we got together with two other femdom couples we see, and Sue told them all about the idea, and the fact that we were doing it for 2014. The other ladies thought it was a great idea.

I was shocked! I was literally sputtering as I asked Lady Sue if she was serious and told her I thought she was just teasing me. Sue shook her head and said she really did want to do it, and wanted me to give it my best effort for her. Apparently she is reading a book on keyholding by Mistress Ivey Green, and got the idea from that. I dropped it at that point, as I did not want to disrespect Lady Sue in front of the other dommes.

The next day we had a serious discussion on the issue, and I asked Sue if she was doing this because she thought I secretly wanted it, and assured her I really didn't. Sue told she was doing it for us, and really thought it would be good for us. She told me she would stop it if it was having a bad effect on me, like on my sleep or concentration at work, but that she expected me to do my best to with this. However, she liked the idea of keeping me horny and focused on her, and accused me of losing focus on her for a few days after she lets me cum, and she dislikes that. Finally she said she would be very disappointed if I would not even give it a try. And besides, she reminded me, she remembers the reaction little jerry had when she first discussed it with me, so she knew I really wanted it as well.

How can I say no to all that?

So I will be getting my last full orgasm of the year on NYE, and then it will be a year of denial. Or at least that is the goal. No enjoyable orgasms for a year.

I find myself both extremely wary of this, and excited at the same time. I love that my wife wants to impose this on me, and pretty much decided we are doing it without talking to me about it first. That is extremely exciting. But I am also scared of what this will to me. I can't help but think in a year I will be a different man.

I guess I will find out.

I plan on using this thread to track the experience.

2. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    I'm just wondering if anyone on here has gone through a similar experience, and can let me know what to expect. Although my wife is willing to adjust the schedule if she thinks I need it, she was talking about a monthly milking via prostrate, with occasional ruined orgasms thrown in, rarely, as special treats now and then. She was thinking no more than four or five for the year.

I'm thinking after two or three months I will be going crazy.

3. masters-sissy

masters-sissy Active member

product line operator
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    I cant say that i have any experience with anything near this level of denial but i feel like in the next couple of years my wife and i may go in that direction. So i am very excited for you and for me to see how you handle this upcoming year. Please keep us posted.

4. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    I had a year of nothing but ruined orgasms every few months from Feb 2012 - Feb 2013. I found it quite difficult but then started looking forward to the ruined orgasms. Although they didn't give me much release, they became as important as a regular orgasm. I started to think that was defeating the purpose. This year (from March 3, 2013) I have had absolutely nothing. This has been very difficult at times but, gradually, I adjusted and find I'm now not looking forward to stopping! Weird, eh?

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  5. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you jd I'm sure you'll learn to love the denial. I myself am a 1/3 of the way through a year of denial and am loving it! Good luck to you both

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  6. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Thanks to gaz and pup for the well wishes. Still dealing with the sense of impending loss, and hoping I can get more than the one orgasm on NYE. My wife has been non-committal on that.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    A nice addition would be to put the keys in a sealed package and have the the other two femdoms sign over the seal....say midnight Dec 31.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  8. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    That would be pretty hot, Miss. But just to clear, my wife is not proposing to keeping me locked the whole time (although she wants to keep me locked as much as possible). She will let me out occasionally for an orgasm, but they will all be ruined one way or another. He favorite way to ruin them is to use a vibe on me when still in the cage, but she also likes stopping sensation just before I start cumming, or squeezing the base of my cock really hard while I am cumming and then when I am done letting the cum dribble out.

Not as severe as 24/365 lockdown, but still intimidating to me. I like my orgasms!

9. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    I am so proud of Lady Sue. It's a measure of Her amazing progress that She is now selecting challenges on Her own that are different than what you would have picked for yourself. I remember you often saying, you wish that She kept you locked up more often. Now that you have what you want, I have one word for you: ENJOY.

Perhaps it will help if I cheer you on as well. At least you can still enjoy other forms of sex. In fact, the lockup may make you even more focused on those other kinds of sex.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Could still work, if she first has her FD friend(s) there at the time of any unlock, snd reseals the keys afterwards.

11. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Sir? Is that you? If it is, you may like to read my post on how I became a cuckold.

KeySafe likes this.
  12. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    You are correct, I did enjoy reading your post. To bad I will not be hosting you two for the entire upcoming weekend. Lady Sue and I will just have to do our best to give you an intense experience with the time available.......
    Your Sir....:)

13. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    We are both looking forward to this upcoming time with you Sir. Just the other day Lady Sue was saying she likes the idea of me serving for the day in heels and a short skirt, which is definitely new for her. Don't know if she was serious or not, but she was chuckling at the idea. She also wants me to wear a ballgag most of the time so I don't interfere with her with any comments, as I am sometimes wont to do. Of course, she did say the ballgag would come out when there was a use for my mouth.

I don't suppose you would want to talk Lady Sue out of the year of denial, would you, Sir. To be honest, as the date gets closer, it feels very overwhelming.

14. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:

I will be happy, even likely, to speak to Her about this, but then I *might* not be trying to talk Her out of it. I think about how lucky you are, the most anyone has kept me locked up with no release was 30 days, so I think you must be 12 times luckier than I. And with possible milkings and cleaning breaks, I think the time will just "fly by" for you...:)

I stand ready to help as needed, perhaps scheduling a few mid-week visits for you to stop by. Yeah, that will help!

15. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Wow this is an interesting turn of events! Welcome Sir! I look forward to hearing your side of events as we as JD's. Great times ahead!

16. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Of course, a gentleman does not kiss and tell. So I will not be filling in the gaps of his story that occurred when his wife and I were out of his sight, but we should urge JD to continue his story. After all, he has only told about his *first time*, there have been other occasions. And JD writes with such passion, even I get turned on reading his side of events. Who knows, his writings might just inspire me for our next get together. If not a tale from a previous visit, it would be fun to have him writeup his prediction of the first weekend of 2014. Heels, a (short) skirt and a ball gag are an excellent start.

And JD, regards your year in chastity, just think you might inspire E and N to lock up their own spouses. Yes, I can see a lock up contest beginning on New Year's Day. Let the competition begin.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  17. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Sir;

I'm sure you would like it if the other boys were locked up, but for some reason I don't see that happening.

I'm glad to hear you enjoy my writing, Sir. However, I must decline the invitation to write my prediction of what is coming up, as LS has already shared with me some thoughts on what she wants to do and I should not be revealing her plans. In fact, I probably should not have said anything about the skirt, heels and gag already.

18. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    If She is planning ahead, that is another big change in Her dominance. This will be fun, to just let Her take the lead and relax into obedience.

19. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    jd,
    I had been moping that I'd been caged before Christmas and had already enjoyed my last orgasm of the year... now I don't feel so bad after all!

spider202 likes this.
  20. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i have been there an still am like that full time chastity many ruin orgasm of course
    been lock for whole year an then when release for being good boy only to be lock up next day with no sex no masturbation it is great feeling once you get use to it well not great lets say use to it

21. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Be careful what you wish for ' You asked her to take control now she has good luck your in for a n interesting year

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  22. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Just a quick update here. On January 19th I got the first ruined orgasm of the year. The prior night Sir and LS, my wife, tried to milk me, but my bottom was a bit sore from getting a lot of use recently so we had to stop. LS knew that I was very full and needed some relief, so the next morning she gave me a ruined orgasm. She stroked my cock very slowly, letting the pressure build up over time while telling me its my ass if I don't tell her when I am about to cum.

Finally, when I thought I was on the edge, I gave her the sign and the stroking abruptly stopped and she firmly grasped my cock right below the head. For a second I thought I felt something, but then thought we had stopped too soon. I told LS I didn't cum, at which point LS let go of my limp cock and I watched as a surprising amount of cum dribbled out onto my belly. LS gave the cock a few squeezes and pushed some more out, and that was it. No afterglow. No rush of endorphins. Just a mess to clean up in the usual manner; LS likes to see me consume all my output. Recycling she calls it.

Today I am getting a PA, with the intent that I can be locked securely for her. I am being told I will not get even a ruined orgasm until LS successfully milks me, and even then it will be a long time after that. Her goal is to limit my drainings to no more than once a month.

23. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Piercing is in, and I am doing ok. I expected it to be painful and lots of blood, and I was not disappointed. The actual process didn't take that long. Drop trou, lots of measuring and marking, feeling the tube inserted down the urethra, take a deep breath, hold the wife's hand, and then blinding pain for about two seconds as the poor little guy gets shanked. After that there was no real pain but just some tugging and tension as the needle is pulled through and the jewelry is put in place.

Had a surprising amount of bleeding last evening before bed, but by bed time the bleeding had pretty much stopped. I understand that is normal, though. The little guy is still a little tender, but doing ok. This morning there was a little bit of spotting from bleeding, but not very much at all.

All in all, not too bad an experience.

spider202 and Wendygirl like this.
  24. KeySafe

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations, JD. Your new PA will let LS keep you in a device that is both more comfortable and more secure at the same time. And I bet it provides convincing evidence about her level of determination.

25. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    Just an update on the piercing. Coming up on one week post "shanking" as I call it. Little jerry is still very tender, but I think was due to some jewelry issues. I first went with e curved barbell, but the ball at the top of the barbell kept slipping down the urethra. Several times I found it had dropped all the way down and was dangling from the piercing, with the top ball being the only thing still inside. So my piercer said I had to swap out the jewelry. Apparently of all the things the good lord could grace me with down there, he gave me a massive urethral canal. Thanks, dude. I know that excites all the ladies when they see a guy with a HUGE pee hole.

So we went with a captive bead ring. The problem is, I am a grower. So at night little jerry does what little jerry does, and the ring was too small! I mean painfully small. I really thought I was going to get some cheesecutter action on the head of my cock as the erection was straining against to the too small ring. My piercer told me after the first night it might just be due to swelling from swapping out the jewelry, so I didn't fix anything for the second night. Big mistake. Another night of agony, laying there fearing the next erection would rip up my cock. So the solution was to widen the captive bead ring so it could no longer hold the bead, and in effect turned it into a horseshoe barbell. Thankfully that worked. The captive bead ring thankfully has small balls that hold the bead, so they are keeping the ring from slipping inside the piercing.

This morning I am feeling a lot better, and the tenderness has gone down a lot. Its still there, don't get me wrong. But its starting to feel like its healing.

LS is still quite happy about the whole thing and is anxiously looking forward to the day when little jerry can be securely locked away. I can't help but feel that little jerry is out on bond for now, but will soon be locked up in the bighouse for good, with only very limited visiting hours.

Its_Nvr_Enuf likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice