12 hours out of chastity device

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Sep 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    Hey everybody,

on sunday morning my wife came into my bedroom before my alarm clock rang. She woke me by tenderly kissing my lips. I awaked and was directly in heaven. She told me that she had a suprise for me this day.

On her necklace she was wearing the key to my holy trainer nub. To my surprise, she went with her hand under my panties and softly stroke the balls. She told me that today the cage will come of, as she doesn’t plan to leave the house. She directly made clear, that she will not allow any kind of touching and that I will be supervised all the time while out of the device. She told me that she get turned on by the fact that I am so horny and not in the device but on the other hand be so devoted that I don‘t touch it. Here are the rules:

- I was out of the cage the whole day until we went to sleep. Right before sleeping the device got back on and I received a milking.

- I was only allowed to wear panties and a top the whole day, cause she wanted to supervise me and see directly if I got an erection.

- I was not allowed to touch the panties in any way or to rub somewhere.

- she was always in presence and I had to follow her everywhere. Even when I had to use the toilette, she put down my panties and led me pee (of course I had to sit as usual) and watched me.

For me it was a great experience. I am not used to spend time without a device anymore. Especially because of the fact that I had to wear the holy trainer nub and the penis is always extreme restricted and no erections are possible, it was a wonderful feeling to be „free“ for a few hours, even if it was without touching. Once my wife asked me when I was getting realy hard „if I think that she gets impressed by somebody with a hard one under panties“. I put my head down, excused me and tried to stop it.

Are you allowed out of your devices when your mistresses are present or are you always caged? Looking forward to your answers

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    This year, I've been uncaged more than caged. My wife is fairly vanilla, and she seems to get what she wants from me now without having to ever employ the cage. I enjoy the kink, so I wish that she'd "play" more, but I'm not going to misbehave just to provoke her :rolleyes:

I can definitely remember the last few times that I have inadvertently upset her (and I take full responsibility for each, and work on myself to prevent repeats), but I honestly can not remember the last time I disobeyed or argued.

Besides, I enjoy more and more the way things are now. I'm already forgetting how things used to be ... this is just the way things are now, and I can't imagine them ever being any different.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice