100 days orgasm free and all I got was a tee shirt.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Nov 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    I was not horny today but my wife wanted to get it over with. I stopped wearing the cage I wore for almost 5 years last week and have not had an orgasm for over 100 days. I was curious if my penis even worked anymore as I was not horny at all and no more spontaneous or nocturnal erections were occurring.

The reason we wanted to end our orgasm free streak was that I have stopped taking all but one of my meds. Not even taking the new ones. I have long suspected that each med was there to handle the side effects of another med. I started out with one med 20 years ago. Then another was added to it to deal with its side effects. Then the one I used to handled the first one's side effects, had its own side effects and so I was put on a third medication. Recently I was put on a fourth one to handle the side effects of the third med's side effects. You see where I am going with this.

Anyway, I only am on one med and will titrate off of that over the next few weeks. So we wanted to see if everything worked. It worked but the orgasm was not as good as it is after just a few weeks of orgasm denial. Plus my penis is regaining its normal size after being confined to a 1 1/4" cage for almost 5 years. Also the volume of my semen was not what it normally is after a month of denial. I have been leaking a lot so maybe that is why. In any event, it was not worth the wait. I proved to myself what I wanted to prove and it is time for a new challenge which at my age is staying alive despite the efforts of doctors to load me up with pills, often not paying attention to how they interact with other medication I am taking. I will worry when my doctor no longer extends me credit and insists on cash upfront. Then I will know the end is near. :)

So I guess this is it. Without feeling the need for an orgasm, chastity makes no sense since I am chaste anyway. I will probably drop in from time to time. I wish I could find another fetish to try but sadly we have tried them all or at least those not involving animals or arousal based on common objects like forks or car tires. :)

2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I want to hear more about the forks and car tires.

3. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for sharing your story with us Vinny and i am sorry to hear about how the years of different medications combined themselves to basically destroy your libido. However, it's wonderful to read how your health has stabilized and your penis is regaining its size back. i too have been locked for almost 6 years now and my penis has notably become smaller flaccid and when un-locked and permitted to try to just have an erection it is pathetically humiliating. my Mistress loves it, laughs hysterically then simply locks it back up.

Wishing you all the best in discovering a new and exciting fetish for tires, LOL,

4. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Hi Vinny i think you should see a different doctor if you feel that your present doctor is only filling you up on meds for the sake of selling you expensive tablets. But do not do self regulation when it come to your health.

5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just because you don't intend practising chastity in the future doesn't mean that your insights won't be valuable and helpful on CM Vinny. It's not like us females can tell the guys about wearing devices lol. It would be a shame to lose your help and assistance to our members. I look forward to seeing you here in an advisory capacity and helping keep the boys safe. :D

traveler likes this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    You got a T-shirt!

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Did no other person spot that? ... He got a T-shirt.

Ossian likes this.
  8. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The headline made me laugh out aloud - very funny! But your story quickly stopped that. Sounds like you were right to stop the meds, but as I like to say: if a Placebo doesn't work anymore you'll need "Placebo forte"! o_O And I won't give up hope anyway - as far as I remember one get's used to orgasms very easily! But what I really wanted to say is: stay well, hon!

9. Deleted member 53138

Ok, I am so new....compared to most of you, but he only got a T-Shirt.....I am still learning about chastity and what started out as just little titillation is actually changing into something else.....it's a mind thing more than a physical one isn't it.....it's about control, or rather the lack of it. It's about trust and love and obedience. I used to masturbate , well all I will say is a lot, and chastity has stopped that and apart from the now occasional night wake ups, I am sleeping better and have more energy. My first session ends on Wednesday, I don't expect to get a T-Shirt! After such a long time how do you feel about chastity? Can you tell me why/how it all started for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice