10 day’s without “O”, 4 day’s locked

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Annemarie, Jun 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Hi all,
    Just a “quick” update of my latest session, Yes I am self locked due to circumstances...

10 day’s without an O and my mind tell’s me I don’t need one yet. And my body is’nt protesting to much only but a few attempts trying to get hard but it can’t because of the cage.

Yes, I did have a bit of Anal play and Prostate milking last week, but no touching the “clitty”. Just two times, on monday and friday.

Been wearing the smallest cage I have (Chinese steel, see attached picture).
    It surprises me that I can take it this long in this device. I am fairly new to Chastity en have been playing with Three different devices, but the first one I got is still my favorite, although the base ring is to big. I adjusted some sportstape to make it smaller and to prevent the cage from sliding down to much.

Last night had some serious edema, went downstairs to get a icepack, but it didn’t solve the problem. Ended up taking the cage off around two o’clock. (Kept a picture of my number lockbox, don’t trust Emlalock to much yet ) Sleeping went well After taking it of and put in all on 12 hours later, everything calmed down and I am securely locked again ever since.
    The main problem is that I am uncut, and my body seems to slowly corporate with the new situation
    Patiënce has never been my best quality I guess.
    Tried another Chinese cage with a urethal tube, but it causes an enormous bulge in my pants.
    As a man I could be proud of that, but normaly I am fairly small shaped (a “grower”). Besides, I love to have a flat look at all times, at least a bit ladylike.

To smooth it all out and prevent to much chaffing I wear a pad (special thong model) all day. I don’t leak yet but it could happen the following days and in the Mean time it gets me a smooth front.

I love wearing panties, and especiallly the lacy ones. But they don’t give anough support. At least that’s What I found out these day’s. It gives a very nice feminine feeling, but the tight male thong Works best for me. I have been wearing male thongs for over 18 years fulltime.

With two kids around I have to be cautious they don’t accidently bump into the crotch.
    Not only for discovering but also for hurting me

Have been to Many places without keys around, all seems fine. It gives a nice snug feeling being locked up. And even staying limp in it for several hours. Yes I get aroused, but it seems to be more mental than physical.

The “problem” is that I don’t have a goal yet.
    Yes of course staying locked, not allowed to touch, no cumming only leaking or prostate milking. But for how long? With what purpose?
    I don’t Know, any suggestions?

Attached Files:

Arti_Rao and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    Hi all,
    Just another update.
    12 day’s without an O and still caged. The longest I have ever been.
    Had to do a business presentation for several people in quite a small conference room. I was kind of nervous and felt vulnerable knowing I was caged and Maybe someone might notice. Although I knew you can’t see from the outside of my pants. This al went on in my head, and it was So strong I even thought of taking the cage off (brought the keys...). But I didn’t and all went very well.
    I even discovered several times yesterday and today when I don’t even think of the cage anymore and I don’t even feel it anymore to. A nice development over time I guess.

Ordered a smaller base ring and an even smaller cage and two nipple suction cups for some playtime now I am not allowed to touch my weewee

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    I am curious, do the steel cage make any noises? I mean, it is made of metal parts so it may do some noises from time to time, no?

I think you has to made your own goals and when you reach in time you may had some time for you without the cage, i dont know, it may be new records on sports, doing stuff you always leave for anyother day, that stuff

4. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    the cage is completely noiseless, it is well made and the lock is made inside the cage So no loose hanging tingling padlock.

Mash2214 and Juan. like this.
  5. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    New update again.
    Last night was not So good.
    I tried to have some Anal milking, but it didn’t work out quite well. It was frustrating.
    Later on I took a shower, shaved my legs and the bikini area with a landingstrip. Of course the cage went off for cleaning and shaving. And it was a relief because I did have some edema. After the shower I put the cage back on and felt a little better.
    Only within an hour or so the edema got even worse and I had to take the cage of again.
    I felt pitty for myself, unlocking and no Anal milking. So I treated myself with an orgasm.
    It was a quick one, legs over head shooting right at my face and in my mouth. It was not even a nice orgasm due to the edema I felt some pain, and although being without an orgasm for 12 days, it wasn’t the great relief I expected it to be.
    Again After cumming I felt down, didn’t have the nerves to swallow (been trying Many times, but I just can’t, yet). So spit it all out (what a waste) and began thinking about this Chastity thing and why would I even go on with this stuff.

This Morning put on the cage again,but still to much edema So took it of at lunchtime.
    I got a message that my new cage was arrived at the Pickup point, So went there right After work.
    It is a hassle to put it on, but when on it is much better with less cutting and chaffing it seems. The steel is more rounded.
    Lenght 30mm
    Built in lock
    And I have Three ring sizes with it, 35, 40
    And 45mm. Using the 45 now, wanting the 40 on me soon, and I guess the 35 won’t fit at all. Only thing how to keep it as Tight and snug to the body as possible. Feeling a little better now, Lets start all over again.
    This is day One...

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Your well on your way to finding the perfect cage for you that you can wear long term. It takes time as you’ve already discovered also do t get discouraged when you think you’ve failed by taking off your cage. You making a major change in your life and you need to be patient. It gets better and easier when you get to the point as you said. “I don’t even feel that I’m wearing it “ Giving a presentation in front of people is a big step. Congratulations your well on your way to long term lockup.

7. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    As you all know, self locking can be periods of on and off. Of course this happens to me also. Funny thing is I went on a holidaytrip for two weeks (with the kids) and didn’t bring any cage although I thought of packing at least one. All in all I forgot it and being on holiday I missed having a cage ;-)
    Having no possibility to lock myself. It pissed me of. Funny how this works.

Back home locked since this morning. Last O was 3 days ago. Lets see how long I can manage to keep myself locked this time. Picking it up serious again.

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    trial and error. Keep going, you're doing well

9. Fred manns

Fred manns Active member

Ontario Canada.
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    I had a cage that was too big for me and it gave me problems like chafing, and too much access.

Got a smaller one that i thought would be much better, and it was, after a few mods making it smaller than it originally was. But it became apparent the bars were too far apart still. So i upgraded/downsized again.

Progress is always made and currently after a week I don't see a problem with the new cage at all (aside from a Sharp edge on the lock that I will grind down)

I've been locked now for 60 days straight with only one day out because of too much room causing a hot spot. For the foreseeable future i will stay locked and only let out when I deep clean or I need to be used (rare occurrence) by my owner.

10. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Try Aquaphor for the chaffing. It’s designed to prevent and heal diaper rash so works well to prevent issues with the cage. It’s petroleum based so also provides a nice lubricant for the base ring. It made a huge difference for me.

11. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    That is a nice cage you are wearing! I actually was looking for something like that.
    I am currently wearing a small device (30mm length) with a 40mm ring, and I like it very much, but the Same as you describe is that the bars are to far apart. Skin comes thrue and chaffing is the effect.
    I was looking for a small device with more protection for my penis but not closed like the pepperhead with only a few tiny peeholes.
    I only wear skintight jeans, So there is always tough fabric bumping and chaffing at the moment.

Do you have a name of your device So I can look it up?

12. Fred manns

Fred manns Active member

Ontario Canada.
    Local Time:
    I'll do you one better.
    Here's my review, and amazon link.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/raycity-stainless-steel-tight-bar.28779/

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXBI7OV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_mJKJ7qzpetikR

13. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    Ok day two, and night one...
    The night was ok at first, but two verry painfull erections made it impossible to sleep. They went down After a toilet visit and focussing on something else. The second one almost got me to the point of taking the cage of. But I managed to keep it on. In the morning took the cage of for some readjusting, and today went allright. A bit of chaffing, and the tight jeans are sometimes bothering me (skin of penis not protected enough).

Chastity at this time came along with the girly feelings. So I am picking up some CD fashion.
    Today I am underdressed (lace bra and lace panties). All day I am super consious of it, checking if nobody can see it.
    Along with the undergarment I wear skinny jeans with rolled up legs, Sporty Nike shoes and a male longsleeved shirt.
    And for one hour a buttplug, but it didn’t feel well today

14. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    Hi all, I have been away for some time. Lost interest a bit because of a tough emotional time I went thrue.
    I was chatting with @Luscious ♡Liza and she got me inspired again.
    Im am now locked since last friday. My personal record is 4,5 days, but this time I want to make it to a full week.

I Discovered that when time goes on and you get hornier every day your mind tends to switch to thoughts you would normaly not have. Are these my deeper secret kinks?

I like to dressup in feminine clothes. But normaly I don’t feel anything for men. But I had some thoughts about being the female in a sexual setting. And it aroused me.
    It slowly build up, I didn’t fight it. Until I found myself deepthroating a banana with tears running from my eyes. (Bummer I didn’t have mascara on...)
    All this time I am in my female clothes on the couch wearing pretty undies and some heeled ancle boots.
    After I stopped with the banana I felt some precum building up in my caged penis.

I am a little scared over this developments...
    What more to come??

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  15. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    To me chastity is a journey and I'm doing it to see where it takes me and what I discover along the way. It's been 45 days since I had an orgasm and frankly I really don't feel that "horny," meaning I need to ejaculate. I spent some time yesterday morning exploring myself, filling the tube to capacity and beyond yet I didn't have an overwhelming urge to have an orgasm. Afterwards I spend 10-15 minutes in some weird "la-la" state.

It's probably not unusual for denial to bring forth some, uh, repressed feelings or maybe more accurately make it easier for you to fantasize. Remember that fantasies are just that and sometimes are better as fantasies. I wouldn't be scared of them. If you do decide that you want to suck a real cock, so what?

Next time, take a couple of those chastity tears and put them on your banana. Adds realism. ;)

Annemarie likes this.
  16. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So happyfor you we are here for you if you need

Annemarie likes this.
  17. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    Hi all,

Just another update.

I am so happy to be locked longer than ever, I broke my own record.

To the most of you this might be just a small thing but to me it means a lot.

The longest I ever stayed locked was 4,5 days. I am now at day 7, so tomorrow I will be locked a full week!! I am so happy about it.

The first days I felt confident and strong. Crazy thoughts came in my mind, like locking for a month or maybe for the rest of this year.

But at day 6 & 7 it became a lot harder. They say the biggest part is in your head. And I guess it is true. I started to think, why am I doing this. Whats the purpose, whats the goal? What normal thinking Guy would lock away his privates??

Because I am self-locked I have to find out ways to either lock away the keys or to be strong and tough to myself. This morning I really considered unlocking. But I am glad I did not. Being at work all went well and there was more than enough to be focussed on all day, instead of my locked pp.

These last days My horniness kicked in and Made me desparate for an actual orgasm. But I didn’t allow myself to ruin all my hard work to come to this point.

I was chatting this week with several members of this forum. They all encuraged me to stay locked, even after I Made it to my goal: one week locked.

So tomorrow I have to decide what to do: to unlock, or to not unlock.

Wouldn’t it be a shame to throw away all this struggling and hard work, unlocking, and having to start all over again?

On the other hand I feel I deserve some award for getting this far.

So, if I decide to stay locked tomorrow what nice thing/present/reward could I give myself for keeping up the good work?

There is only one concern, I will get my legs waxed again tomorrow at the salon. It means lying on a table in just my boxers, and the cage would be noticeble for about one hour to the lady that does the waxing. How could I hide the cage, or at least try to?

Happy thanksgiving to all of you.

18. nathalia

nathalia Member

Berkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Congratulations Annemarie!
    I think after breaking your record you deserve being unlocked. Especially with the waxing appointment...
    You can push it further next time ;-)

Annemarie likes this.
  19. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Personally I think you'll be happier in the long run if you stay locked. See where it takes you. As for the waxing appointment, isn't it pretty unusual for a guy to get his legs waxed? I doubt the cage would make a difference at this point.

Arti_Rao likes this.
  20. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    agree. should go with cage

21. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    So here I am, still locked after 8 days. I chose to continue this session. No plan for a date to unlock tho.
    I couldn’t find a proper reward yet for staying a full week locked.

I went to my waxing appointment locked... all went well. I used a sanitary pad to smooth out the outlines of the cage in my undies.

Rectrix and nathalia like this.
  22. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    And it is sunday, day 10 of my locked session. I sometimes struggle with the foreskin, being too horny all day long, and some pinching of the skin. But overall everything is going well.

This morning I went to church. A bit awkward to be in that place locked. I couldn’t focus on the sermon.

Yesterday I did some remoddeling of my sons room, working with wood and tools. All this manly stuff going on.
    But at the same time with pink toenails, pink panties, womens pants and mascara. Funny to feel and dress fem, but working like a macho man

23. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    How are you managing youre foreskin with the micro cage on ?

24. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    Foreskin is not so handy wearing a cage, at least that’s what I found out. When flacid I am quite small, so I roll it back and I put the cage on. The problem comes in when I get aroused to much, the pp is trying to grow and the foreskin is getting squashed. So there is a “no grow” policy, but after 4 days locked it doesn’t work anymore
    Sometimes when it gets to much hurt I change to a different cage for the evening, and change back to the small cage before sleeping.
    Sometimes ice helps to cool everything down, and of course cleaning is important!

25. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    My friend you and i have somewhat the same condition but how to deal with the edema

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice