Have you ever run into another Dom or sub?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by JoeD, Sep 10, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    I am just curious, for those who are not public about their FLR, have you ever discovered someone else in your real life (not online) that is a dom or sub? How did it happen and what was discussed? It's never happened with me.

asastype and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Yes many times. I’ve run into a former coworker at a party. I ran 8nto a classmate while taking graduate classes. I had a neighbor who was also on Fetlife and figured out who I was. I found out a parent in a singles parent group I belonged to was a Domme and her sister was a Pro Domme. And I’m sure many more but those are just a few in the decades I’ve been in this lifestyle.

I’ve never had a negative issue meeting folks. But then again, I’m pretty open and honest. I just am private and share as needed.

MacKenzie1518 and Zevon like this.
  3. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    #3 Claire’s good boy, Sep 10, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
    My Goddess did just that, she was at the supermarket a couple of months ago standing behind a couple at the checkout and the male was clearly the ladies sub, as the lady (wife we presume) told my wife that ‘he’ normally does all the shopping and house cleaning etc in a very bold manner. She was extremely confidant and smiled as she said it. The male squirmed with embarrassment and my wife simply said ‘mine does everything too’ which I do.

My wife was about 5 months into keeping me in chastity at the time but was not confidant enough to say anything else at the time.

I wish I was there too, but alas I wasn’t as to be humbled in public or at home to another Domme/ Lady by my Goddess is a fantasy of mine.

Caged4Sazz, asastype and tomf_22033 like this.
  4. Slave Richard

Slave Richard Active member

Surrey uk
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Me and mistress was out for dinner when I went to the bar and noticed a very attractive lady when she turn around I see the key on her necklace was not a cage or padlock key just key when I got back to the table I said to mistake I think she's a Dom and mistress look very blatantly and made eye contact smile winked life's her key up on her necklace and both burst out laughing every now and the I could her mistress and Dom both giggle every now and again just a funny evening

5. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    At a party a lady friend of the lady host, had an ordinary padlock key on her necklace.
    I asked directly: "Keyholder or are you just afraid that you will get drunk and lose your key?". She laughed and answered: "I see that you already understand. You?" "And we, also, drink ..." (I was with my wife) I answered. We all laughed complicit.

On other occasions, two different women asked my wife about the ordinary padlock key she had on her bracelet. So in this cases someone else discovered us... :)

Also in my early 30s (before my sub side to surface), at a party, a very nice couple approaches me and he wanted me to have a more private discussion. In short, he tells me that they are a Domme/sub couple and they would like me to fuck his wife. ...A fact for which I felt more than honored to comply. So, if you want, can say that was a case of "Have faith and sometime things really happens" :))

Caged4Sazz and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’ve known a few co-workers who were into the bdsm scene, and one evening when I went to the supermarket I saw a couple in there late 40s who were obviously (to anyone in the know) master and slave, she was wearing see through blouse so you could see her bra, mini skirt showing her stocking, heels, she had a gps tracker on her ankle and a spiked leather collar and cuff, and he was telling her off for packing wrong!

Caged4Sazz, asastype and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice