14 day trial

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Yesiwearskirts, Dec 31, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    It's honestly easier for me to type something out than it is to write it down in a notebook. So what follows is my daily journal writings based upon the book locked In Love by Keith Barrett. It suggested taking journal notes everyday. Unfortunately I did not take much the first two days but we will go from here. No interaction is necessary unless you just have words of encouragement with those are good anytime in today's society.

Day1. So I'm going to call day one after the conversation my wife and I had what we agreed to try and forced male chastity for 2 weeks and see what happened. Prior to that conversation I had been wearing one off and on and actually was wearing it while we had the conversation. That night pretty much ended like every night where we went on to bed with virtually no physical interactions. I think since I've been wearing the cage a time or two I have noticed that my foot wanders back over to her side of the bed just to touch. It's something we used to do years ago where we were always touching in one way shape or form. I think over the years my physical ailments due to sore muscles and gym time and soccer have as well as those for her workouts have caused us to hug pillows more than anything else when we sleep. Anyways overnight I think I got up three times I had two nocturnal erections that while we're not too bad still woke me up. These were alleviated by going to the bathroom. And so begins day one. Which is technically day too because I wore the chastity device the entire day prior but I'm going to call it day one because that's based upon the discussion she and I had. Anyways over the course of the day today I was able to finish cleaning my garage and setting up the garage refrigerator our neighbors had gave us as they are moving away. I also did a partial water change on her hot tub. A note about the hot tub, she uses it 5 to 6 nights a week. Our house did not have a bathtub in the master bath so we bought the hot tub in place of that. It seems to do very very well for her in the evenings it helps her relax. Me being hot natured while I like to get in the hot tub it takes me hours to cool down after being in the tub. It did feel really good with the Chastity part. Anyways I did a partial water change there and then went hunting. When I got home I cooked a wonderful meal of chicken fried venison backstrap with mashed potatoes gravy and peas. Absolutely a delicious treat for the entire family. we sat and watch football for a little bit but the boys wanted to get in the hot tub because they have been swimming really hard so she got into the hot tub with them. Because this was earlier than her normal timing she got out and told me that she was going to go on to bed and watch the football game in the bed. I thought about going back to my chair in the living room but elected that since it was halftime I would go ahead and start my nightly routine and get in bed with her. We laid there playing on our phones and watching the football game from about 9:30 till 11:00. In that time I basically pet her leg and just enjoyed touching her. As we turn the game off and roll to go to sleep she lightly teased me enough to let me know that she knew it was there still and we went to bed. That's the end of day one.

rwpLocked likes this.
  2. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Day two. So overnight I think I only had one nocturnal erection and it wasn't near as bad as previous nights. I slept probably the best I have in the last week. I've definitely discovered that the basic cotton briefs that I've worn to sleep in for years that have elastic that's worn out just don't cut it when sleeping with the chastity cage. Just not comfortable. Hard to exactly explain why. But I have some other nylon blends that have a more defined pouch that seem to cup things well but also fully in case so that the boys don't stick to my legs. I got it this morning showered shaved and I'm working on a project at our gym that we attend. Tonight I'm going to a New Year's Eve party with a bunch of friends of mine. My wife is not one for social interactions of this sort Plus she is coaching and the boys are swimming so they are extremely busy and have plans early tomorrow.

I plan to ask for a little bit of free time today before I leave just to check everything and make sure all is well. Overall the cage has been extremely comfortable that while I know it is there it is not really bothering me unless my scrotum really wants to retract. I found that staying warmer helps and when I'm in the truck using the seat warmer is amazing.

Anthony lee likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

4. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Happy new year! Continuing day 2. I did get about an hour of free time of my choosing. Asked the wife and had her unlock me to so we could check on things. I had been working in rebuilding the benches in the sauna at the gym and wow, when I am doing that, the ball burn was tough. It was interesting asking and having her unlock me. Not for any play time. As soon as the gage was off, things sprung to attention.

Anyways, locked myself back up and headed to a friend's place for a new years party. Had a great time and spent the night at their place. Zero issues while out partying for the holiday. Slept in some spandex workout shorts and that was also comfortable. One episode of nocturnal stretching but not bad.

Is the morning of day 3. Can't wait to get home to my baby.

Attached Files:

5. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    So continuance of day three. Got home pretty hungover from the partying the night before. Zero issues with the cage however which is really positive for me. They had an all day thing so I put up the Christmas lights and got the cat litter done. At about 8:30 we both went to the hot tub. I decided to go with just my jewelry on and it was a great feeling. I can definitely tell the weight of the cage in the water without any support. But I rubbed her feet and rubbed her legs and we just sort of sat and relaxed and had some idle chit chat. I got out early so I can get in the shower and we went to bed watching the football game. I did tell her that I wanted to rub her butt before we went to sleep and that led to me giving her an orgasm. There was a lot of touching and rubbing and petting beforehand which was good I think. Hopefully it was good for her. She was by this time ready to go to sleep and asked me if that was okay and I said yes. It's again up to her. However I did kind of hope for a little bit more tease at least to rub on things as she fell asleep but that did not happen. I told her that I would like her to communicate with me about when she wants me to take care of her in this way. I guess it was kind of tough for me because there wasn't much attempt at all of any sort of intimacy from her side. I guess I'm not doing a good enough job outside the bedroom.

I will say that after dinner we sat on the couch and had some nice time together not in our separate chairs. Just sort of enjoying each other.

Anyways I slept fairly well I had one nocturnal erection at about 3:45 causing me to go to the bathroom which comes with my age and then was up at 7:00. Headed to the gym now and definitely dealing with a bit of fallburn this morning as things were really high and tight.

6. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Day number three. Woke up and went to the gym. Decided to do chest and back and started with my cage on. However the fight-or-flight reaction of my body was too much for me to handle with the cage on. I removed it and tried to leave the ring but the balls just weren't having any of that either. Oh well we are still learning this. The good news is I did just over 32,000 lb of chest and back workout. My weight lifting workouts are typically fairly intense with high volume total weight. My wife said she would rather me continue to lift heavy and work out then sacrifice it for wearing the cage. I think that's fair. Once in the sauna I let things loosen up and was able to put everything back together. It's amazing what 25 minutes in the sauna will do for you.

The rest of the day I helped my oldest son work on his truck doing multiple projects we have been planning to do as well as went and picked up some firewood from our rural property. We sad in the evening and had a fire with hot dogs because we are having our winter spring like normal. We watch the football game and such a sad turn of events. If you pray, please keep that football player in your prayers.

We decided to retire early as the football game was canceled and once in bed with the lights and phones off I sort of shifted into little spoon and we had a really nice intimate time. Nothing crazy but the way I was laying she could touch me just about anywhere she wanted but it was my back my chest my legs and she even slightly teased me a little bit. It was nice just having her hand on my abdomen above the equipment. We were both sort of in and out of sleep for about 30 minutes like this. It was really nice. I really liked that she touched the cage a few times. Yes she has seen it looked at it unlocked it to inspect things but I think this is the first time she is sort of enjoyed just barely touching it.

Overnight last night I had two nocturnal erections. One at about 3:00 a.m. and the other 30 minutes before my stupid alarm clock was going to go off. That was annoying.
    That was it. It's been a good day and a good last few weeks being off. Today is my first day back at work so let's see how this goes.

7. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Day 4. Morning part. First day of work. For the last 3 hours my cage is driving me nuts. Mainly at the top of the ring on each side of the penis where it meets the balls and abdomen. Just uncomfortable. Even with lube. Not happy. Probably need some time tonight to grab that foil electric razor and clean things back up.

Also, I think it was the extra compression of the leggings. Pushing the whole thing into me and rubbing as I shift. They aren't the stretchiest leggings so there is some compression. I've since swapped to a comfy denim skirt and just my underwear and wow. Way better.

It's warm today so no need for pants.

Also a note, I wear skirts a lot. Mostly in liu of shorts. Always worn with a typical male fashion look. No desire to be perceived as anything but CIS male. Skirts better for male anatomy anyways.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  8. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Let's talk about yesterday. Day 4? Those first few hours I 100% knew I was wearing a cage. My balls just never felt at ease. The skirt helped a lot. I work at a high top desk with a cusioned stool. Standing was definitely better than sitting. The fact that my balls are not retracting keeps me in more of a man spread. Ugh. About 10 or so I was better for the rest of the day. Went hunting and the extra warm layers kept me loose and good. Made tacos, did my laundry and then watched hockey. After the game was over, joined the Mrs in the hot tub for some relax time. Wore a tiny thong bikini that sorta kept the cage from skinking. All good. She got foot rubs, leg rubs and some playfulness before I got out. Showered, soaped really good and worked the soap into the cage to make sure it's all clean. In bed I was the big spoon and we had some good cuddles as she drifted in and out of sleep. She was not receptive of wanting of anything more than PG 13 rating. I slept well (thru the storm) and woke to the normal 530 erection. Was able to sleep for a bit longer then off to work today. Again, ball burn early on. Skirt with a jock strap today for support.

I'm definitely starting to enjoy the secureness of the cage. The feeling of it down there. As if she is gripping me gently most times. I like the feel of the bars when I need to scratch an itch or adjust things.

We fly tomorrow for a short cruise. I plan to have her unlock me before we drive to the airport and then I will reinstall things once past security (danglies cooperation required). I expect I can remain locked for the entire cruise but the beach and saltwater has me slightly concerned about the lock. I've read that packing the keyhole with vasoline will help. Maybe I'll take an extra lock to make sure. Plans for some beach chill time, pool and hot tub and then normal cruise ship stuff.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    I’m intrigued. What does your son make of you wearing skirts?

Reading your journal has reminded me just how notable the 3am wake up erections are, now I don’t even notice them… or don’t even notice that I’m waking up because of them. They definitely still happen but it’s a problem of the past.

I wouldn’t worry about saltwater on the lock, it would be easy to break should the need arise.

10. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:

11. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Day 5 I believe. Today was a tough day. Overnight was typical as it has been so nothing new. Balls were definitely tight all morning keeping me very uncomfortable until nearly noon or so. So much so I used my emergency key for some relief. I used that time to make some minor adjustments to try and increase the gap by a mm or two. This, coupled with my body relaxing seemed to do the trick. Rest of the day was fine. Hunted, went to WM, then home and cooked dinner and finished my laundry. Packed my bag for our mini cruise.

I bought a new personal trimmer at WM. One of those one blade ones. My current trimmer is great for facial hair but will bit the blood out of you anywhere else. Also bought it for my wife to use on her bikini line in preps for our upcoming cruise. I will say that she does not do much for trimming the bushes. I wish she would keep it a bit neater but it's not my body hair. Hopefully she uses it and it works well.

After dinner she had her usual hot tub time but I didn't want to be so warm so I stayed out and cleaned up and did nightly routine. In bed by 10 before she got out. She got in and I rubbed her leg a bit as I drifted off. Barely any touch from her except the good night kiss. Definitely unlike previous nights.

Overnight the typical 3 am wakeup but when I got up for my alarm, right ball had found his way thru the ring. Huh? Didn't even wake me up. Ugh. Showered and dried then got everything back thru for today.

Definitely some hard feelings this morning. I feel like I have made a ton of effort to try and bring some intimacy and connection back into our relationship and she has not made any. I don't think she has even touched the book I asked for her to read. I will admit I know it won't be an overnight change here and that it will take time. Maybe this is something that will work on my patience (I can alot of times be impatient). Some acknowledgement would be stellar.

On the good side. I feel like I am more attentive to her. I haven't had but one beer since new Year's Eve. That's a big deal for me. It's been maybe 10 days since I've ejaculated.

We fly to Florida for a mini cruise this evening. My plan is to have her unlock me at home before we leave. Then I will re-lock after we are done thru security. I plan to stay locked the entirety of the trip (sans airport security). I'm not worried about finding private time for myself at this point. Definitely not one to take care of things in a public space.

12. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    It's bed time. In a hotel. We got funky together and I was able to sit between her legs and give her an O with my fingers. Caged. That hurt. Wow what a raging hard on I had (and still do typing this). We had the lamp on and seeing her hit that peak was incredible. She asked if I wanted to be unlocked and I said it was her decision. I'd me good without it now as I was riding a dopamine high. Maybe another night when we are on the ship. If she unlocks me I will do everything I can not to have an O. I'm trying to ride the high and having that crash while out of town is not what I want.

Ok. Good day today overall. Woke good. Balls behaved (aside from the right rogue one this morning). Worked all day without any issues. Unlocked and cage free for the trip to the airport and they security. Once inside, into the bathroom to lock up..

Airplane ride was easy but we had middle seats with her behind me.

Landed. In hotel, life is good. Except two double beds. We decided mutually to sleep separately as it's just more comfortable. After tv time I went to hers and we had a good make out session. Me on top. She said she liked that. We decided to have a little fun and it was great.

Finally calmed down typing this. Whew. Are erections always gonna be like this when pleasing her? I was hoping for just snugness, not holy hell all 7 inches into my pelvis.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Stupid right ball and tight sack totally not cooperating today. It's just going to have to be a solo or no cage operation until things loosen up. Prior to it's escape, the skin was super stretched across the front as the scrotum was sucked up. Ugh

14. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    After all day dealing with issues. Glad I did t have the cage on when we checked into the cruise. Metal detector. Ran bag thru. Lady at the scanner asked if we had handcuffs. Um nope. Come one dont lie to me. Opened my bag and showed her my chastity. She asked what it was for. And I told her. She waived us on.

Figured out the lock area was not tight enough allowing the cage to rise and balls to go thru. Banged it on a chair just enough to secure it. All good rest of the day.

rwpLocked likes this.
  15. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Good morning from some island. Overnight right ball made his escape. What I think happens is that the lock let's the cage rock back and forth and when I get an erection, it pushes the cage away from the ring with some force. This opens the gap and right ball can leave.

So I think if we choose to continue chastity, I need to look at the cages with the ring and post as opposed to low profile lock. I'd prefer a security screw type as opposed to a padlock. I'm sure she would as well.

Oh we did have some cuddle time and make out before bed bot nothing more. Gosh that gets me so hard.

16. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Two days to write here. First Saturday. Went without the cage and ring all day at the beach. Cold water, lots of walking and a metal detector to get back on would have made for a difficult situation. Back in for dinner and hmthe evening. I was just so tired. From the day so straight to bed. Late. Woke up. Time to get off the ship. Right ball went inside as we were walking out and as we were in public, I just muscled the left thru and took the cage off for the rest of the day. Airport included. Slept without it last night as we were tired. Good to have a break from it.

Today, received a new cage in the mail. Shorter in length and an oval ergonomic ring with all flat surfaces. Had to warm the boys up with a hand warmer to get them loose enough but ring went on well. Cage was difficult as it was shorter with slightly different attachment angle. Pinched the willy a few times but a qtip helped get it in and wow. Comfortable. I went shorter so that the head is always touching. Hopefully this helps stifle down the erection as when I get them at night or when Im pleasuring the wife, they are down right raging. I'd say it pushes the whole thing 3 inches out and makes the cage like a hat As I've read that if it can get started it continues. We will see.

17. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Good morning. The 4 am was not quite so bad but the one 15 minutes before my alarm sucked. Cage definitely constraining the front inch or so and pushing the rest back inside but wow. The ball stretch was intense. Relaxed in a hot shower and then off to work. However the good news here is that this ring keeps the berries where they are supposed to be. Zero pull thru on the same diameter ring. Yay. However the cage may be too short. I think I may need to go with an in-between size down the road. Let's get this trial done and a few more.months down the road before we go full custom. I like the design of these cages but don't know what they are "china cloned" from.

All afternoon yesterday was extremely comfortable in this ring. No issues really. The first few hours of today have been ok. Tight but ok. Hot hands help loosen up when I'm really tight (stress, compressive clothing, cold etc). Attached area few photos I took this morning after my shower. Still not fully relaxed but close. I dislike the way the tip looks. However when at ease, the tip just barely is even with the exterior of the bars. Is this a correct fit?

20230110_063819.jpg 20230110_063831.jpg 20230110_063835.jpg

Rectrix likes this.
  18. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    As many have said here before, one may be surprised at how much you can compress the penis. Though, maybe it's something that has to be worked down towards. It's definitely possible the cage is a bit too small, but another thought is perhaps it's too small inner diameter? Maybe you need a bit more girth there, which likely can only be solved via the custom route.

19. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Recent photos of daytime relaxed mode. 20230110_115611.jpg 20230110_115617.jpg

Rectrix likes this.
  20. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:

Thanks for the reply. Posted some relaxed mode photos. Photo is the 1.2" cage. Other is 1.6". In the 1.6, at times tip doesn't touch the end and I can def feel movement inside. I can get a finger down the top of the penis as well when flaccid. Compressing it into the shorter cage and it's definitely fatter from the skin compression. I can still easily get a finger down there to about 1 knuckle.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  21. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Really did some thinking yesterday in the deer stand about the physical chastity and what my body thinks of it. Examining where it's not right and where it is. The trial and error in the multiple devices let me to really why I haven't been comfortable the last few days. So laying out below what I have and what works and doesn't.

1. Initial chastity device: 45 mm round bar ring, ergo shape with 1.6“ cage (3 ring). I get ball burn here and this one allowed right ball to escape at the bottom. Tip of pp at times don't touch the inside of cage.
    2. Same cage as above but in 50mm ring. Balls escape easily.
    3. 45 mm flat bar ring and 1.2“ cage (2 ring). Ring is oval ish shape and thicker. Wore great for 12 hours then it was a big nope. Mega skin burn around the ring. Pp was sore as I believe it was too short and I did have some pinching when trying to assemble. However zero ball escape.

So last night while completely unlocked (emergency key due to issues) I compared the space between the ring and bottom of cages on device 1 and 3 and sure enough there was a difference. I took #1 to the bench vice and with it all together, squeezed it top to bottom in the vice. This way it all moved together keeping the same lock geometry. This compressed the ring to more oval (very slight) and brought the base of the cage down towards the ring. I set it up similar to the spacing in #3. I also took some pliers and compressed the spacing between the cage rings at the top effectively shortening the cage by about 1/4“. Installed and locked and thus far for 12 hours, minimal issues. Still some scrotal burn at the top corners of the ring but could be irritated from #3. Could also be slightly too small a ring. I did the same mods to device #2 but haven't tried it on. As its gap between ring and cage was much larger the mods resulted in a steeper downward angle. I plan to test it out later if the 45 gets really uncomfortable.

Incidentally wearing the modified #1, night erections didn't seen as strong or maybe I woke before they got that way. 20230111_065119.jpg 20230111_065127.jpg

22. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Fwiw, the burn where the scrotum and the penis meet at the top was taking over my brain so I swapped into the 50mm. The 45 definitely left imprint on the scrotum.

I will add that as the discomfort increased my body seemed to draw tighter and tighter making it worse.

23. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Had a painful ball retraction last night. Gap at the bottom was just barely too wide and yea. That was not fun. Made a few minor tweaks and it now seems to work, but there is a slight alignment issue on the lock. It fits, but binds a bit. All that said, for this time of year, the 50mm is where it's at. Without the cage on both the 45 and 50 I can slip thru one piece at a time.

Overnight zero wakeups. No issues thus far today.

Last night that ball slip frustrated me. I was quiet and just didn't want to conversate. Wife even asked me about it. I was fine. Not mad not upset, just in a quiet mood. We watched our show and I went to bed. She had work to do so I was already in bed by the time she came to the bedroom. My eyes were tired and I quickly went to sleep.

My feelings on the chastity this far are positive. I like the grippy feeling I get with it. And there are times I forget it's there. I like the look and feel of the stainless steel down there. Sort of jewelry like. It pleases me knowing that I am doing something to hopefully enhance our marriage and intimacy. Her libido is low and while we did have discussion and she likes the attitude lately, I don't believe she will come to where she wants sexual intimacy more frequently....yet. I am going to propose we try to set a night every week or every other week that we devote to something. A night where to go to bed and just enjoy each other's company and touch. Nothing more. I think that's what I need from her. In the past when we shower together I just love her body against mine. And yes it can turn me on. But I do yearn for her touch.

I've noticed when she gets home while I cook dinner, I yearn for her kiss. Her hug and her conversation. I do like that yearning.

Port249 and littleguy3 like this.
  24. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Well 14 days is now 16. Not been 100% locked up but close. Slept in it just about every night. I have not had an erection outside of the cage since I started this thread. I see changes in both myself and her. I feel her love more.

Last night was pretty incredible. After a long weekend of kids sports and being tired, we relaxed in the hot tub. Me gently petting her legs. Nothing more. Once in bed, we finished our reading and device time (this does get in the way sometimes) and had some great intimacy. As I turned off first, I laid there gently petting her. She turned device off and rolled my way. Her free hand wandering all over my chest and belly and lower. Never fully touching or grabbing the cage, but close. Wow. I was on fire. I rolled to her and she physically let me know she wanted some play time. I felt so connected and made her happy. Nothing more for me, just focus on her. It was the best yet.

I felt so in touch with her. It was very good. She never said anything about unlocking me. We both knew we needed to get some sleep (tired from weekend and work today). We did talk a bit and I reassured her that it was purely her choice for more. I calmed down and relaxed and slept like a rock.

All that said, as I haven't been let out by her (only unlocked for fit issues and brief breaks when it was bothering me immensely, and when haveing it on would be inappropriate) for intimacy. I definitely have some built up energy but I'm rather scared of the drop. That chasm I'm afraid to step across.

Oh and funny thing, this weekend as I was sitting with other parents in the bleachers, one caught my wife just looking at me and smiling (she was coaching the kids).

25. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Where we at? 3 weeks? 21 days? Wow. Not totally locked up but still chaste none the less. I've had several mornings where the balls just won't allow the compression of the ring and cage. Last week I had some redness from the movement in the ring. Guess I didn't lube it enough. Also been experimenting with two rings and cages to hone it in. I have several ternence devices.
    First is the initial 45mm ring with round bars. It's about 2.5“ long. It's been loose enough gap to pop a ball thru painfully. Ring here is round but ergo.
    2nd is same setup but flat bars and a tri-oval style ring that is flat inside and out. It's thicker front to back. It had too small gap on sides due to its curve and too much at bottom. Same cage length. I took it to the grinder and lowered it's profile and it's not bad for 24 hours. Then it's bad. Go figure. I also have a shorter cage at 2" for it. I do like that length. Photos below showing both longer devices.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice