Cock sleeve question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Captcagedman, Oct 7, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Captcagedman

Captcagedman Active member

NC
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Anyone out there use a cock sleeve while they are locked up? If so which ones are good and ones to stay away from. I am in a steel medium to small cage. My concerns is most of the sleeves I have seen are very soft in the middle.

Any suggestions?

Capt

2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We have used the Black Mamba XL, but not on the cage. The angle is wrong and the cage does not allow any movement beyond the down position. Tried it once and it was painful for both of us. If she takes the cage off, it takes lots of lube to get in the shaft and the loop behind the testicles. Once she adapts to the size, we can do every position possible and she stops only after she can't handle any more of the monster. I have never came while wearing it, don't get any sensation other than frustration. If I remain in the cage, it will slip on any of our dildos once I slip it in the harness. A little lube does let it slip on and the suction prevents it from slipping off.

CouriousNorth likes this.
  3. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Most of them are soft, but larger ones are harder. But as said above, there will be wronv angle if you use it over the cage that us pointing down.
    That's why we use sleeves when I'm unlocked and she wants all the pleasure for herself.
    When I'm locked we just use strap ons.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Never got the chance to try one, as madam had a real cock to satisfy her when she wants.

5. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    We tried two of them. One was like a tree branch in the shape of a dick, and the wife tapped out after 2 minutes. The other was soft and floppy. I felt like a horse with an erectile problem. We went back to using the strap-on and leather harness, with me locked. Way better for both of us!!!

Chaste J. and CouriousNorth like this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    One thing that I’ve found that sucks about almost all of them, is that you have to be a pretty decent size to fit in the darn things, which if I was...I wouldn’t be wearing the extension.

Most the hollow section is 5-7 inches long. I insert myself and I still have 2-4 inches of dead space which renders it useless. I have found one that isn’t that deep at 4.5 inches, but still that’s a good inch and a half of floppy cock. I’ve rigged some filler in there so it should work, but you would think these things would be a little more user friendly towards the market that uses them.

Giveitup and b_quark like this.
  7. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    We have used the Oxballs sleeve and slide it over the Loris#5A, as the device is ringless it does become a very long and large extension. The Lori's slides all the way to the hard end head of the sleeve so there is no soft middle section.
    D no longer requires penetration and the use of the sleeve stopped some years ago.
    I found it mentally a very tough time, to be locked in a device that doesn't transmit anything and then have a large extension over that seeing it entering D was extremely frustrating.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice