Our FLR anniversary is coming up

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SubSnuggler, Feb 2, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Very soon, my Miss and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary in our journey. She's mentioned a rewrite of our 'contract' and a tattoo as things she wants to do in the immediate future. For myself, I'm looking for things I can do to honor her and make it a special day.

On 'boring' ideas, I've thought about offering to take over all the laundry duties for her and I. I think I can pull it off; honestly we are both super busy but I think I can take that chore on in full.
    For 'kinky' ideas, I've thought about doing a cross-dressing scene for her. Shes dropped hints she'd like to see me dressed that way. Problem is, I've no idea how to do that or sizes to get or where to go.
    On 'romantic', I've thought maybe I can rewrite my pledge. Every night I get on my knees beside her bed and recite a pledge to her. She absolutely loves it- some other things she might let me slide on but not the pledge- it's strictly enforced.

Does anyone have other suggestions, be they romantic, kinky, traditional, or other? I want her to know I honor her, love her, and adore her. Thanks for any help!

einheryar likes this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    I'd be interested to know more about your pledge ritual.

3. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Every night I kneel at her bedside quietly until she stops whatever she is doing and focuses on me. Then I recite a private pledge of submission to her, and then ask for permission to join her in the bed. Usually she says yes, sometimes she makes me wait for a while. I used to hate doing it but over time I've recognized how much she likes it so I enjoy it myself now.

Gigaman, einheryar and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice