Prostate orgasm and the cage of desire

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Newcomer, Apr 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Newcomer

Newcomer Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Hello everyone, I started wearing a chastity cage to start experiencing anal orgasm or in other words prostate orgasm, please tell me how it was for you and after how long? How long do I need to not cum to experience this anal orgasm and how often do you manage to get them? If I am locked in a chastity cage for more than 3 months, will my body be able to fully re-adjust to having only anal orgasms?

2. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    I have got few prostate orgasms in my life. So you can understand its really difficult for me to have one. When I got a prostate orgasm, it was always fast, it didn't depend on how long I hadn't ejaculate. The only obvious reason for me was to press on a right spot at a suitable angle. However, even though I got few prostate orgasms in my life, I can't really reproduce this experience. It happens to me rarely, two-three times a year, by chance.

Newcomer and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    To me anal orgasm and prostate orgasm are two separate things, a anal orgasm can go on and on regardless, where as a prostate orgasm is when you hit the prostate bang on and it just releases and you just blow!

4. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    I haven't had an anal orgasm so far. Would be interesting to try.

Newcomer likes this.
  5. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Like Madams-Sissysub states, a prostate orgasm and an anal orgasm are not the same. I had prostate cancer and was treated with radiation. My prostate is a mass of scar tissue and has little feeling when stimulated. I can stroke my cock to an orgasm and get the ejaculating feeling, but nothing comes out because the radiation has destroyed my seminal vessels and turned my prostate in a mass of scar tissue. A conventional orgasm is not very satisfying for me and hardly seems worth the effort. If I had an Aneros in my ass and stroked I would achieve a rather weak, short lived ejaculatory orgasm. Again nothing comes out.

An anal orgasm is hard to describe. My entire anal tract "lights up" and the feeling is incredible. I lose control and my anal canal takes on a mind of it's own. It sucks on and clinches the Aneros device and my body shakes and humps and my breathing increases as my body tries to suck the Aneros in further. I finally slow down and lay there trying to recover and then my ass starts sucking on and clinching the Aneros and the ride starts all over again. This can go on for an hour or more. I finally have to remove the Aneros so that I can come down from my anal high.

I started locking myself so that it would take my cock out of the equation and it made me concentrate on what was going on in my anal canal. It has taken a couple of years or so of practicing, but locking finally made it possible to have anal orgasms. For me an anal orgasm is much more satisfying than a penial orgasm. It takes time to achieve one. Keep at it , don't lose patience, and keep your hands off of your cock and you'll eventually get there.

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    We are still experimenting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice