Chastity FLR Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Micky78, Apr 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Micky78

Micky78 New member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Well, here we go with my journal. I guess this is more for me, as I really don't know how interesting it will be for anyone else. Having a place to write it means a lot though.

Quick background on me for context. Late 40s straight male, married to a wonderful woman who is definitely a "Type A" personality and is relatively adventurous sexually. So it would seem the door is open for me for an exciting lifestyle if I can find the courage to walk through it. She knows about my kinks, and I swear she even gives me opportunities to talk about them with her, but I continue to have hang ups about discussing my kinks with my wife. I am hoping that by putting some things down in writing here, I can find a way to be more open and have some courage to talk to the woman I love about this stuff. (again I question how interesting this journal will be when most of the responses will be "Dude, just man up and talk to your wife!" )

I have strong desires for chastity, discipline and serving my lady. I also have a strong fantasy of being cuckolded, but I honestly don't think I could handle that actually happening. I would love for her to talk about cucking me while she talks down to me, but I don't know that I would ever want to risk our marriage (which is amazing) on that fantasy. So it is a desire, but not a "need" the way some subs seem to have.

I got this text from my wife yesterday after I told her I made a small error and got the wrong thing for her at the grocery store. She asks me (jokingly, kind of) if I need a spanking. and while I respond that I do, I feel like I missed another opportunity to say "yes, I really want you to spank me. I really want you to put me in chastity and make me obey you. If you spank me for getting the wrong brand at the grocery store, it will never happen again." Instead I just played it like she was joking and the next text from her 30 minutes later was about our daughter's soccer game later.

S1520002_LI (3).jpg

Well, that is it for now. Again, this journal is mostly for me to get myself to have that conversation with my wife. Even writing it down like this makes it seem like it should be easy. Wish me luck.

2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Good luck. Don't overload her. Make sure she has a reason of her own to lock you.

3. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    I would suggest that you tell her about this journal, how to access it with your password into the site and leave it up to her to read it if she wishes as well as raises the subject with you.
    I am sure if she is interested she will read it at her leisure give it some thought and then raise the subject at a suitable time with you

Bronco and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck and thanks for sharing!

6. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Hey mike.. where have you been since the spanking incident..? Take it slowly.. she has just expressed interest in flr and chastity.. sometimes i get the feeling its not really the female leading.. but the male instigating to have his fantasies fulfilled.. maybe for only short term.. i really dread anyone jumping into flr with their wives and start pestering them to have sex with strangers.. good luck to you anyway…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice