New Years

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jblocked, Jan 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    After being locked for4 days my wife came in the bedroom and unlocked me started getting undressed says better get that cage off while you can. I quickly got out of it and started to rise she layed on her stomach which means she wants a back rub. In no time she is purring and my cock is between her legs at her entrance rock hard she rolls over and I work on her front finally I end up between her legs in sort of a 69 pos. But off to the side so she can reach all my parts but there banging her in the face. She keeps cumming I lost count and so dose she I asked. She just keeps puling and squeeze ing my balls and with one finger stroking me up and down and around the head. Untill I couldn't take anymore im leaking like a facet she keeps cumming. She twisted I entered and didn't move until I gor back under control. Started pumping slow and steady trying not to cum she teased we could stop if I wantrd to then she got mean racked her nails down my back and started playing with my nipples put me over so fast no chance to stop iver I went she rolled us so she was on top and road me Untill she went over again and sat there until I could fell my legs. Sent me for a drink while having a smoke layed my cage on my chest and relocked me up. I woke twice as horny as I was after aweek locked. Now it is 2 days later com down very little but soooooi horny. Love that woman

spider203 likes this.
  2. Chafer

Chafer Member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    What it's all about, right? Great description.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice