Ideas how to make Valentines day more special

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Trapped, Feb 14, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    Good day everyone, I am looking for ideas and others input on how to make valentines day more special than other days for our KH. Being Valentines day I feel it should be different than the rest of the year. I have submitted myself fully to my wife and her wishes and I am doing the traditional flowers and card. I just wondered if anyone else had ideas that they had planned to up the level and make today even more special. Thanks.

Wifeownedsuboy likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    yes. you cud do everthing at home so that your Lady dont have to do nothing and can just watch you doing it all. and then after you can take Her out somewhere nice.

MissyB likes this.
  3. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hi, yesterday my sub took me out to get my nails done, so now i have lovely red nails, he bought me loads and loads of flowers and this morning he brought me breakfast in bed.
    He took the day of work today and we went shopping to the city, he treated me like a complete Princess even giving me his credit card and told me anything i want, get it with that, which i did! He carried all the bags and held all the doors open etc. He bought me a lovely lunch in a nice little pub. ( had to give his card back while he paid, i was not going to order!! lol)
    He is now cooking me a lovely Valanties 3 course dinner while i sit drinking bubbly after this he will run me a bubble bath and i want a massage.
    Absolutely lovely day, hope he does not think he will get a release as he is staying firmly locked, so no chance of getting his cage off.
    I will put pictures on if i can find a way to do it. If not will put them on the profile latter.
    Mistress Max.

4. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:30 AM

So happy for you and your subby! You're a doll who deserves the princess treatment, affection and attention. Your subby is clearly madly in love with you and it's clear he finds now finds happiness in making sure you're a happy lady. You two are super lucky and have a rarrreeeee thing. <3 <3 <3

Your subby has been completely chaste for like 6 months, right?

5. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you Nicole, i hope you to have a wonderful valentines. You words are so lovely and i appteciate it. wow it just got better more photos coming, I cant beilive what being strict brings.......i had no idea but never ever going back. X

lockedbyLadyKat likes this.
  6. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Sorry, did not see that question, yes you are right babe he has not had an orgasm for 8 months now, I am starting to learn how all this works works.

slave_m likes this.
  7. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8 months? wow! I'm only at 4 months (today, actually). Mind if I ask how things have progressed over the last 4 months for you two?

8. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hello, things have gone really well, i have changed completely, at first i think i was not doing it hard enough at all and it was fun to him, but now i have turned a corner and the fun has gone out of it and it has to accept the punishment when he is out of line and it has started to turn me on over the last month or so when i do the punishment.
    He has changed big time, he loves sexy female clothes and underwear now. he loves wearing them and starts to get emotional at romantic comidy films.
    He only thinks of my pleasure now and never asks for his cage off, he is pussy free now and it seems to make a massive difference to the way behaves. It really can make changes to a man that i wish all women knew about!!!
    I really cant believe that chastity makes all this happen and i would never give this up for anything.

9. Cagedandinlove

Cagedandinlove Active member

Local Time:
    Pictures of my weekend.

Attached Files:

Trapped, Rectrix and Nicole Smith like this.
  10. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:
    With my beautiful Mistress Max.

Nicole Smith likes this.
  11. lovetohearno

lovetohearno Active member

Accountant
    Northwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    Going out today (Feb 15) to buy the marked down chocolates. One of the biggest turn-ons for my wife is hearing how much money I saved when buying her presents.

Trapped likes this.
  12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yeah, no one warns you about the emotions thing ...

Chaz69 likes this.
  13. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    we were in a bit of a cash crunch this year. In the end she was happy with her flowers, card and me. I did offer take her to dinner but she just wanted take away.

14. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    I made her a beautiful dinner followed by a hot-stone massage. She also got flowers delivered.

15. Cagedandinlove

Local Time:

Yes can’t agree more, that is never spoke about, I am permenantly locked now as she insists on it and would not have it any other way. When we met she was always a strong and confident lady but completely vanilla. Now she says she could simply not have a normal relationship again.

I always thought being locked and denied would just make you super horny and frustrated and never ever realised the other effects psychologically and emotionally especially when the whole life style clicks into place for her and it gets serious and everyday you feel your power slipping though your fingers which in turn just makes her stronger and more determined.

I always wanted her to take control it was a sexy thought and never thought it would happen, I did not want to give control but rather have it taken as it makes it so much more permanent and this is exactly what has happened. I asked to be locked up and now I got exactly what I asked for, locked permenantly and pussy free.

Some days I think, what have I done starting this as I cant slow it down or stop it even if I wanted to. But I really could not be happier in my life serving my Mistress and her wishes.

I don’t know how far she she will take this journey but I have the upmost respect and love for her...so bring it on!

true42 and jcesarsk like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice