Special Sex for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Dec 21, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Just wondering how many of you will have special sex for xmas? Maybe a full orgasm, oral, special sex act, etc.. I will be allowed to perform oral on my wife. Unlike others, we are reversed. My wife performs oral on me a lot and I only get to perform it on her on special occasions, in lieu of having an orgasm.

βetaβoi likes this.
  2. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I don´t know if there will be any. Among our gifts for xmas I saw a wrapped envelope with red bows, my name written on it. I am very excited what there will be in it ;)
    Maybe ........ :D
    I will know on xmas .... I am so excited!

sissyjamieanne likes this.
  3. Musher

Musher My wife`s sex toy

Flore maniger in a CAR Body shop
    Europe
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    I dont know too. I told my wife i will be glad if i get One for x-mas. I have an chrimsmast caleder wher i get a gift every day in desember unteel the 24. Somdays candy. And i Even got a T&D from santas "wife" But for some reason the gift for day 24 has been missing, all of des. I been told that it cant be hung up becos i migth gess whats in it! I cant waite to see what it is!!

4. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I have told my husband Weenie that he should expect a surprise on Christmas day, he said "will I finally get to come like you promised?" Well lets just say the surprise he will be getting is conformation that his coming days are officially over. I am going to tell him that he will never come and make that horrid mess ever again. I don't know what will be the more exciting for him, being denied yet again, or finally realising that's it, no more. NEVER! Yes I will play with it, but as soon as it gets anywhere like being hard I will just stop........:D

5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
  6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    I just got told that I am not to expect an orgasm this side of Christmas.

Or did she say I'm not getting an orgasm this side of Christmas?

I can't remember and I can't ask, it isn't a Saturday. Also if I ask her to remind me she might change her mind and make it a longer wait.

LadyS and Mistress Julie like this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well least you can has some nice things to eat and praps some wine as well cos its Christmas.

Mistress Julie likes this.
  8. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I was meant to be free for Christmas morning but now I don't know Mistress added 2 days and has since told me I might not get to orgasm then either..

Mistress Julie and Dumb1 like this.
  9. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    Last night I got an early present when my Queen came to bed naked and made me pleasure her to multiple orgasms. Then she unlocked my cage and removed it saying she wanted to play with my dick. (that is what she calls it because she says it is not not big enough to be called cock). She applied lube and played and I thought I was going to be granted an orgasm, but just as I was ready to orgasm she stopped and made me put the cage back on. We have a Christmas Eve party that goes late so I know there will be no orgasm this weekend. Next weekend will be three weeks locked with no orgasm. Going to be a long week with no promise of an orgasm then. I hope the dice is good to me then.

10. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    I certainly don't believe an orgasm is in store for me this Christmas...but Christmas Day will be day 51 of my current locked time...Thank You, Ms. K...

11. Grntruck73

Grntruck73 New member

Local Time:
    My Bride locked me at the beginning of december and said nothing until christmas. She came down with strep this week and while better not up to playing, so she has said nothing for the rest of the year. Climbing the walls and was being needy last night. She said if i'm good around her family i might be allowed to go down on her christmas day after everyone leaves.

12. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Member

Professional
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I don't get to get out until after the new year

13. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I got my Christmas gift from mistress early this month. She'd been teasing me all month about a special outfit she bought. I got to open it a week early as we didn't really know when we'd have time to play. I unwrapped the box and inside was a satin red dress with white fur trim, a Santa hat, leather paddle, knee high socks that said naughty and nice and leather collar and leash. I was very excited but was told I have to put it away for another day. It worked out nicely because mistress still had a cold so she need more recovery time anyway. Well one lucky afternoon last week we put out toddler down for a nap. I was instructed to grab a few items and meet her in our upstairs spare bedroom. When I got up there she was in her outfit waiting. She had my keys and told me to unlock (we still use the device but not on a 24/7 basis like before). We both got into bed and started fondling each other. Funny, we never kissed because of her cold, we call that hooker sex lol. She got me so horny, sucking me and talking dirty, she got lipstick all over my dick, it was so hotel watching her suck it slowly and intensely. She was so wet my fingers slipped right in. We played with each other for a while until she got on top and dominated me. She took my cock and slid right down on top of it. Her warm wet pussy felt so nice on my hard cock. She started rocking and bouncing up and down on me, then she looked into my eyes and said "say it" I had to think for a second but then remembered that her note she wrote me a note with my gift. Part of it said "now you can say Fuck me Santa when I'm fucking you". I looked up at her and said Fuck me Santa, fuck me Santa, fuck me Santa, fuck me mistress, fuck me mistress!" That got us both very excited and she and I were both about to cum. I had to ask her to stop so I wouldn't cum. She said "you're not cuming that way" as she pulled off of me then told me to eat her soaking wet pussy. She laid on her back and I got between her legs and buried my face in her womanhood. She kept me going back and forth between penetrating her and going down on her. After she'd had enough of that she stopped me and told me to rub her clit with the head of my dick until she cums. It was hard enough for me not cum at that point. I played with her clit until she started to moan and shake and then she came. It was too overwhelming for me and I came on her tummy. Mistress told me to wipe her off so I got my shirt and wiped my seed off of my queen. I got back in bed and we cuddled for a little while before returning to reality. I was so turned on by her behavior, she was very forceful and demanding which I crave from her. Mistress found that the more forceful she was with me the more it was a turn on for her as well.

Dana Fleming and NsToy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice