Chastity and Sports

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SissyCocu, Sep 11, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. SissyCocu

SissyCocu The Strongest Sissy

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    My wife has required that I remain under 24/7 lock-up until further notice....however, I am a fairly active athlete in training...are there any solutions that will allow me to remain chastised without sacrificing performance?

2. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Supportive snug underwear will help and make sure you stay moisturised

3. SissyCocu

Local Time:
    Thank you...I think I found my brand

http://www.amazon.com/ist-Contour-Pouch-Brief-Medium/dp/B005CGYAHG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1315782384&sr=8-4

4. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    What type of athletics? If you are into endurance sports, running, cycling etc. you may consider something with more nylon and lycra. Cotton when sweat saturated becomes loose and uncomfortable. Quick wicking materials with support are my preference.

Incidentally, be careful about long distance cycling with your device on. To much pressure might cause some issues. I could never get comfortable with any of our devices while cycling. Too much pressure down there was painful. But it is a hell of a sight in cycling shorts. Mrs. has been pretty wonderful about letting me out to ride. Running and swimming....thats a different story, I stay locked.

5. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    What type of device are you in, CS6000? A CB6000 as your name implies or something different? Also, what type of swimwear do you wear?

6. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    The old Nike ad campaign comes to mind:

"Just Do It"

7. SissyCocu

Local Time:
    I am training for weight lifting. My two lifts are the clean and jerk & the snatch

8. SissyCocu

Local Time:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNpLCMT3Zyk

9. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    Of course it's possible! I regularly go inline skating the public trails belted and buttplugged in my full waistband steel chastity belt. I did not notice any performance issues. Actually, the only "minor issues" I experience is leaning forward to lace my skates as the buttplug can exercise pressure on sensitive points. Also, leaning forward (while lacing my skates) may cause the belt's steel waistband to dig/pinch into my belly. Other than that, once on wheels, everything is normal.

When cycling, I noticed that in the long run, the belt's steel tube and/or the crotch plate holding the dildo may cause discomfort from pressure caused by being knocked against the saddle. -- which may cause minor performance issues.

The other performance issue may come from the choice of clothing to hide steel underwear.
    However, by smartly exposing the steel tube as in this bike outfit, not only it should go undetected, but it also eliminates pressure. ;)

Jogging should not be an issue fully belted.

10. Keuschling

Keuschling Active member

Germany, BW, near Ulm
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Hi together,

i partially agree that it is possible. But it depends on the type of device one uses and the activity of sports.

i went jogging with a CB3000 and a Lancelot without issue. But martial arts i would not recommend to do while belted in any device.

One has to make sure that the device is not distracting in any way with the type of sports you perform. If it is distracting, one should be unlocked for physical activity.

In the meantime, i came to the resolution to do sports without any device, but lock myself into it immediately after. As self-lockee and without real-life KH, this is easy to do. With KH, it means a lot of trust though, as i immagine, or at least quite a substantially organized effort. But when doing physical excercises, i never got even tempted to misuse the unlocked situation, as i was always too focussed on my activities, preventing me from even thinking about anything sexual.

If possible, i would recommend to do sportive activities unlocked, but have discipline not to misuse the situation.

Chaste regards,
    Keuschling

11. CS6000

CS6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the delay in response MikeLikes,

I generally wear my steel spiral sometimes the CB6000. I don't like the CB6000 as it split and the pinch was quite painful. When swimming I am usually wearing a speedo brief or jammers. The brief is more supportive but shows more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice