Lori's 2 with inside ring works!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DW4599, Apr 5, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    Wow... We just got our Lori's 2 with the "inside anti-pull out ring" back with the new adjustments. The testie ring was too tight and the inside ring was too loose. Lori made the adjustments and WOW!

First, an oval ring really has removed the pain I usually feel under my groin. This is going to make for more comfortable long term wearability and she is very pleased with that idea. Second, the inside ring is skin-tight now and fit's very well behind the head. I don't even notice it but that little ring works. We both tried to pull me out and it's just not possible. That ring holds the shaft inside that cage without fail.

For the very first time, I am actually in a device, I honestly cannot pull out of and I did not have to get a piercing to do so. My first device was a CB3000 years ago. Whenever she would try to keep me caged too long I could sneak off and pull out and get back in when I got too desperate. The cb6000 came out and had the same issue. We purchased the "anti-pull out things like this
    https://order.myecomshop.com/product/stop-pull-out-cb6000cb3000/

They helped and made it so I would not be able to get back in but could probably still pull out. But we really both wanted METAL. So this looked like a great alternative.

I am preparing for the first time to actually be controlled by chastity. I know some of you have already experienced this but it's new for me and I think it's going to get very challenging with time.

Updates soon.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Sounds like your sorted now! Just for a FYI if you build up with the P.O.I on the cb range to the biggest, you Carnt pull out!

3. Guest 1101

Guest 1101 Active member

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Would love to see a pic of this

4. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Here is a picture. This thing is very well thought out and is truly designed for long term wear.

1. Look inside you will see the ring that goes around the head of the penis. That ring swivels up and down and is locked into place with one of her special locking screws. When pulled on it swivels/pushed down on the head making it impossible to pull out as long as the ring is adjusted properly. At first, it was a bit too lose. After Lori adjusted it smaller I have to work harder to get it over the head put it snaps into place and you don't even notice it at all while wearing it. We seem to have hit my sweet spot. We have both tried to pull me out and it's just not going to happen. The reality of it is turning me on just typing this. I truly am being controlled and there is no sneaking off to masturbate with this thing on. This is as real as it's ever been for me. Also, NO LUBE NEEDED! That is totally different for me. I am usually lubing up daily in all the other devices I have tried.

2. Hygiene is obviously super easy. Every other device I have ever had I have to take it off to clean up because it starts to smell. I am on my 3rd day locked, showered this morning no smell easily cleaned up which is going to make true long term wear a reality. This could be worn from what I can tell now indefinitely.

3. The oval ring has not pinched or been uncomfortable under my groin like they all have in the past. The oval ring seems to make a big difference and it pushes your balls together more making damn sure you are not going to slip your balls out of that ring.

She can tease the hell out of you with her nails through those openings. Hitting the sensitive parts feels so good and you can't do anything to relieve the frustration.

Just curious, If you are a female reading this do you like the look and design of it? Thanks in advance if you respond.

I will post more later.

Attached Files:

5. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    I've read somewhere that with some lube, one could still pull out, but it would then be nearly unimaginable to work one's way back in. I wonder if the ring could be made with a "can opener;" that is to say, one or more perpendicular protrusions off the top of the ring, that would then drive into the penis if an attempt to withdraw were made. Unless quite sharp they still wouldn't be 100% escape proof, but they'd likely leave evidence of the crime...

6. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Not sure about that sort of design but honestly, lube is not helping now that the inside ring is tight enough. I really don't even need lube so I put some on and tried again to no avail. I was able to pull out at first when the ring was a bit loose. Now I simply cannot get any leverage to pull the head out from under the ring even with getting my finger past the ring a little. Pulling back on the penis puts downward pressure on the ring as well causing it to tighten more. I have honestly tried to pull out and the poor guy is not coming out of here. You just have to get the inside ring measurements right.

You are correct it takes 2 hands and both sides to get the ring over the head. I have to work it back and forth pulling from the top and working it back and forth to get it over the head. There would be no way to get back in and with the oval ring, it's too tight on the balls to pull the balls out of the ring without removing the cage first.

I will say I am starting to really want to cum and it's only been like 3 days now. The struggle is going to get very real soon. Mornings are the worst. It feels really good to have this on, better than anyone I have ever had. I am just not used to not being able to jerk off whenever I want so this is going to get very real soon.

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've often wondered how well something like this would work.

I'm interested in how often you might need to remove it to clean, and if there are any ill effects (chafing, itchy skin, etc) from wearing a snug ring in that area. Please keep us updated on that.

jackburden likes this.
  8. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:

That looks amazing. I don’t know I understand how it works though. What stops the head from slipping out?

petevans likes this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm worried that if the ring is tight enough below the corona that it'll cut off blood circulation when I get hard in the cage at night while sleeping. What's your experience (and that of other users)?

jackburden likes this.
  10. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The bottom of the ring is on a pivot; when you try to pull backward, the top of the ring swings with you, which compresses the area behind the head. The more you pull back, the farther down it swivels, and the more constricted the area.

Anvil Caged, jackburden and rhodry04 like this.
  11. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    How do you put it on in the first place?

12. Petey

Petey Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I have an 8C with the same internal ring (see my avatar picture). I too ordered the anti-pullout ring too big to start with. I cut it and 'pinched it down to a smaller diameter myself, and can confirm it is very effective once the size is correct. It is important to get the original cage size right first too in my opinion (i.e. the cage and base ring size).
    Now i just need to figure out how to 'fuse' the ring back together without having a welder. Anyone know if there is an epoxy or solder that would work for stainless? I know I could send it back to Lori for repair, but I'm trying to avoid the time and expense.

13. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    Thank you @DW4599 for posting this. It is a device W/we are really considering. I had two questions if you don't mind answering.

1. How is it to be aroused / teased in? Is it terribly painful or is it a good snug? W/we do a lot of T&D, so that's why W/we've stuck with the Holy Trainer up until now.

2. How is it to sleep in? Do night time erections cause a terrible pain? Does it move around and take a substantial repositioning?

Thank you so much in advance!

-nancy

rhodry04 likes this.
  14. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    Cool. I have had my 2a on order for 4 months and I'm told I'll have it by the end of the month. Ms Lori's products have become in demand. Yes exciting to get something that will finally confine me where keyed chastity is real. I too got the anti pullout ring and but a round a ring. How tight of a fit would you say your saftey ring is? Snug or tight? I actually bought a couple of sizes of O rings from the local hardware store to try to get an accurate measurement.
    I have a good fit when things are relaxed however I too am interested how the blood flow gets around the ring area in the cage when erections happen?

jackburden and Rectrix like this.
  15. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Well,
    ——————————————————————-

Well honestly, it’s been only 5 or 6 days that I’ve been in it and there would be no need to remove it for hygiene from what I can tell. I shower regularly and unlike a cb6 style device that covers the penis there is no smell etc. As you can see it’s open for easy cleaning.

The oval ring has made a huge difference for me personally no pain under the balls like I get with the round rings. No pain, no chaffing.

Very well thought out.

petevans, jackburden and Rectrix like this.
  16. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    You have to work the ring down the head there is a post that swivels at the bottom. You slide the penis into the tube and the Post gets locked down like a piercing would.
    The ring around the head has to be tight enough to prevent pull out. When I first got it I could pull out. I sent it back to have the inside ring adjusted and now it firmly holds him in place. I have to take the penis out of the tube to be able to remove tha ring.

petevans likes this.
  17. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

I don’t even notice the ring at all. You cannot swell much inside the cage if it’s sized properly. Mornings are the same as any other device without the inside ring for me. I only notice the ring if I try to pull out.

I see so way whatsoever if I were to manage to pull out that you could ever get back in without access to the front of the head to work the ring back on. My ring is much smaller then the fattest part of the head that is why it holds it in place when pulled back on.

petevans likes this.
  18. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Try asking Lori she might do it for free. She is amazing that way.

petevans likes this.
  19. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

20. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    so my cage is the size of me flaccid. I cannot get an erection in the cage so to speak. My inside ring is comfortably tight. No blood flow problems at all. I don’t even notice the ring unless I try pulling out. But I find it needs to be snugg. Mine is just slightly smaller then the space behind the head. It takes a little back and forth, back and forth to work it over the head. Feels great.

petevans likes this.
  21. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

This one looks really nice. You could stimulate yourself much more it appears with this design? Are you able to cum with it on? So far I am not.

petevans and ugams like this.
  22. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info!

23. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I have been locked in my Lori 2a for over 18 months. It can not be removed without removal of the screws. Dosen't have to be removed to clean. So that excuse dosen't work. Water pick and Q tips is all that is needed to keep it clean. Lube doesn't work to pull out, I have tried.
    This cage is TOTALLY escape proof. Those of us locked in one know it as a fact.

24. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    You work the ring back and forth over the head of the penis. Once in drops into place you push the head through and there is a post at the bottom of the ring you slide into an area where you attach a locking screw. At that point, you are locked into the cage. Now you just lock the cage to the ring and you are all locked up.

petevans likes this.
  25. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Sure no problem. Let us know how you like it once it arrives. I know they take a while to get but the wait is well worth it once it's fitted properly. We had to send back 3 times to make adjustments but it only took about 1 week each time it was fast.

jackburden likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice