The science behind chastity for men

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked_cuckold, Nov 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
  2. yorkie

yorkie Active member

Retired
    Kent Uk
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    Ahh yes, I've read this before, it's very interesting isn't it.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I assure you it has been around a lot longer than 3 years.

If the subject of male chastity ever comes up or I wish to bring it up with a new partner I use that very document. Or at least I get my partner to read it ie. by which I let her know it exists and where to find it ..if she is intersted. They have all read it.

Very informative but one potential spoiler alert ... not everyone finds that they wanted to know how it works and were very happy just knowing that it worked for them. I'm not passing judgement on that.... these things affect us all differently.

Same site these is good too ..... and provide some food for thought when considering how to broach the whole topic of male chastity for the first time.
    https://www.reuniting.info/content/karezza-and-tantra
    https://www.reuniting.info/blogs/karezza-korner

Also there is some excellent stuff by Sarah Jameson whichid very much male chastity written for the vanilla couple. No shocks no ridiculous claims ... good stuff .. I'm sure there are others but I know her work and have some of it

Bratty Boi Chastened likes this.
  4. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    does ruined orgasms have the same effect? and what about prostate massage/milking?

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ruined orgasms..... yes plus to have one will usually be experiences along with vary degrees of frustration which are very much dependent on the circumstances... any negative feelings for example those associated with the Drop are just as likely to occur as with a non ruined orgasm. So to have one ruined can be very much a negative experience for him and there is the added thought that having just had one the likelyhood being allowed any kind of orgasm within less time than you were just denied for is unlikely.

Prostate massage or milking if done well can be done so there is little or no fluid remaining which very much takes away the need to cum but not the desire. This is because ther is no 'orgasm' to trigger all the chemical and hormone changes that combine to cause the drop. Though the likelihood in the next 24-48 hours of an discharge beit accidental , or deliberately induced especially if locked is extremely low.

Prolonged leaking or the losing of 'chastity tears' It can happen spontaneously and can happen quite unconciously the denied one not actually realising at the time that it has been or is happening nor to what extent. Having the same general effect as milking it can you leave you horny with the same feelings that you desire to orgasm as before it happened but with much reduced feelings of the need to orgasm

It is because the latter can and will happen spontaneously that some people hold the view that phyiscally and medically men do need to be permitted orgasms, or even teasing etc. Perspectives on this differ and as you might imagine the split being roughly I'm told with more males thinking men need to orgasm whilst more women than men think men do not NEED to orgasm.

Which is of course a whole differnent debate.

6. Dasa

Dasa Member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Do read more than just the article everyone. Some of the comments below suggest that the science is way off in some inmportant ways. For example here are some comments from someone on whose research the article was apparently partly based:

There is more like that.

Rectrix and tecolote like this.
  7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    any percieved effects of anything on different people will probably be numbered as being different as many times as there people involved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice