The PA is the only way. A fallacy?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by IB-Chaste, Jan 29, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I covered this when I first went down the piercing route, 6 months later and knowing it was complete success I’m revisiting this topic.

If you’re looking for chastity advice it’s fair to say that this is probably the best place to come. It’s full of information on cages, lifestyles, how to turn a vanilla wife, how chastity fits in with your faith (and apparently that god doesn’t exist… guess that’s a separate issue that people should leave alone), there’s some nice work with images to really get your tastebuds salivating over the prospects and journals so you can keep up with others. If you need information you’ve found the right place.

There’s one thing I always found frustrating: the lack of information on piercings. (Even posting this I found there is no section about chastity piercings.)
    I read “you need a PA” so many times and wondered how we had come to that conclusion. It’s almost as if chastity is still so niche that other options haven’t been explored. It’s safe to say that other options for cages are limited; The PA attachment is by far the most common in respect to anchoring a cage. Frenum hooks are available. The more adventurous may use a PA cylindrical lock or padlocks in ways they were not intended.

The PA was an option I considered. However, I’m uncut. When I originally started chastity retracting my foreskin and leaving it set back was my default, but over time this changed. I preferred it to remain how it was supposed to sit. I have no intention of being circumcised just so I could wear a cage, that just seems way too extreme. I think towards using a PA secured cage and realise that it just wouldn’t feel as comfortable under those circumstances.

There’s the issue of healing times and stretching to consider too. The PA being one of the lengthiest of all to fully heal (from my research anyhow.). Even when this is complete you have another journey to enlarge the whole to a degree that it’s even suitable for chastity play. It becomes quite a big commitment that for a serious length of time can completely stop chastity altogether.

There was a final consideration in play: my wife’s thoughts. She’s had a lover in the past with a PA and frankly finds it off-putting. Bad memories perhaps, a reminder of all that… I don’t know, but she was against it. I guess a lot of our wives or partners may feel the same about having a large piece of jewellery in our penises, a piece that can’t be avoided for any sort of interaction.

So what were my other options?

There’s the tether spout. I thought about that. My wife needed a good 5 seconds to take that one off the table. She’s worried about UTIs, having something inside me like that can’t be a good thing. I’ve got, and tried a urethral plug anyhow. It’s interesting for a few hours, but I never feel comfortable. It just doesn’t feel right.

I was out of options and so decided to think outside of the standard chastity shaped box.

There’s many ways I could have overcome the issue of the cages were available… but they’re not. So I had to work with what was there.

The PA hooks are only suitable for a PA so they were out of the equation.

Anything ‘extra’ like a PA lock or padlock through me required the same healing experience as if I had a PA in the first place.

I did research briefly the ‘dolphin’ piercing. This being a PA with a very deep set hole. Would that overcome the issue? Could I keep my foreskin in place with a piercing like that? It was something I mused over but realised without proper knowledge or experience it would be best avoided. A custom cage could easily be crafted for one… but I found a simpler solution in the frenum hook.

Horizontally across my penis, it would only take a small piece of skin to anchor it in place somehow.

So I stated to think… what if I had a piercing right there…

IMG_6652.jpeg
    The hook would go through. When flaccid the piercing would sit exactly where my frenum is placed and once aroused it would be half way down; well away from interfering with my wife’s blowjob technique. It seemed to simple to be true. It couldn’t work. Everyone says a foreskin piercing isn’t suitable for chastity. It’s not strong enough. It migrates.

Yet, I couldn’t stop thinking that wouldn’t be able to remove the cage without ripping skin… no it wouldn’t support a shaft only cage, but I’ve done enough reading into those to know that they come with more issues than any other.

Has anyone researched piercing migration? I did. That was a tall order as apparently it’s not all that common at all. How many women have their navels pierced without suffering a broken piece of skin, without it somehow just falling out over time… what even is migration? It seemed to make less sense the more I looked into it.

So you know what. I pushed the negative views to one side and gave it a try.

We had a few issues with it initially. We didn’t really give it much time to heal before acting as if everything was fine. We didn’t use internally threaded jewellery which aggravated the hole each time we changed it. It was a challenge. The bar length we used wasn’t suitable, too short to facilitate an erection. The information on how to go about this just wasn’t available. At a loss at how to allow it to heal we decided we’d just do so inside a cage.

After a short period… a few months (doesn’t sound short when you’re living it.) I finally removed the cage again... the piercing has healed beautifully.

So what’s that all about? A piercing that can be used pretty quickly. Can heal inside a cage. Doesn’t change any sexual dynamic. Available to use with typical cages. Suitable for the uncut gentleman. Doesn’t affect your long term ability to pee straight. So simple you can do it yourself….

The PA it seems is not the only way.

Trass, Chasto, SubBill1959 and 7 others like this.
  2. Lasseug

Lasseug New member

Manager
    Sweden Stockholm
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Thank you for very intersting facts. You have described and explained my questions about this, how to get a secure locked cage unable to remove my penis.

I would be you so thankfull if you could send me a few pictures on how it looks, and a short manual on how you did it.

So thankfull!

Best regards
    lasse

3. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    This is the post when I decided to give it a try myself. I think all the information is probably in there.

I haven’t currently got pictures. I’ll be happy to send you some when I do but I’m currently waiting on a new barbell as this one is too long - will be in a week or so. I’ve found buying the correct jewellery to be the biggest challenge.

SubBill1959 likes this.
  4. Lasseug

Lasseug New member

Manager
    Sweden Stockholm
    Local Time:
    Great, thank you. I will read it, and red it again. Your info is just what I have been looking for so I´m so grateful.

Hope your new barbell will be the best one!

Good lucka and once again, thank you for all!

SubBill1959 likes this.
  5. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    I really am interested in the shaft only cages. I’ve never been able to wear the ball trap ones through the night. What all were the problems you found with the shaft only cages?

Mark Owen and Chasto like this.
  6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    There are rarely mentioned pubic piercings for attaching the cage to the skin above the penis. But often with migration as well.

7. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Can you give information of anyone who has experienced genital penis migration?

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
  9. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
  10. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    That’s the point really. We hear about one or two members who have issues and so it becomes the common belief.
    There’s probably as many who experience issues with a PA too…

11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Regarding PA there was reported that it should be placed deeper for chastity than for jevelry.
    Maybe this might apply to other piercings as well, e. g. lorum piercing.
    But it is just my speculation.

12. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Thank you for input… but it would probably be better if we put it in the ‘chastity piercings: advice and speculation from those who haven’t done it, but have read what others have said.’ thread

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Most probably;)

14. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    IB-Chaste likes this.
  15. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    Glad to hear that it’s working out for you, my Frenum was an issue for us from day one which is why I switched to a PA. Everyone is different and it’s good to have an example to point out.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  16. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Very interesting idea. On paper it seems to solve all the problems of the PA. I guess migration could happen if the cage hangs too low and pulls on it?

IB-Chaste likes this.
  17. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    It’s always good to hear people trying different things in regards to chastity and piercings. It’s great that your set up works for you. From what I gather yours is like a frenum but in the middle of the shaft. Our first attempt at a piercing device was with one using a frenum piercing. It was inspired by a story I read on the Altairboy site years ago titled “Cheating Husband gets Ringed” or something to that effect. Basically an angry wife has a 1-1/2” ss ball milled to 1” in the center then made small recessed holes perpendicular to the 1” hole near the bottom 1/4” center to accommodate a barbell for the existing frenum piercing her husband had. The device was designed to be permanently locked on with the barbell going through the frenum and the hollowed out ball would sit on the shaft behind the head of the penis. After getting a frenum piercing my wife and I tried to have a similar device made only with removable locking S screws on the barbell so it wouldn’t be permanent. I didn’t have migration issues, but I had terrible pinching, and it was really difficult to line up the holes of the device with tunnel of the frenum piercing. I ended up quitting that experiment when one time I was having difficulty reinstalling my device and accidentally poked thru the tunnel then backing out. It bled a lot and I ruined the piercing. So a while later we tried the PA. I found it to be a more robust piercing for chastity and much easier to reinstall the device. It’s so easy my wife can do it without hurting me if I’m bound or whatever.
    As far as aesthetics, to each their own. My wife is not turned off by the appearance of my PA. She loves the way it looks and says it’s like a nose or septum ring for a penis.
    The PA is definitely not the end all be all piercing for chastity. I’m glad there are people out there trying different things and then sharing their experiences in detail so others can make better decisions about putting holes in their bodies. Ultimately do what works for you.

SubBill1959, IB-Chaste and MSDB321 like this.
  18. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    There is a forum for Piercings on CM, under the Related Kinks heading.

Mr. TAG and IB-Chaste like this.
  19. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    So there is, lots of useful information in there too.

20. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Can’t speak for the OP, but I wear a shaft only cage with a PA. Agree these really only can be secured well with a PA although some do it with other piercings.

Usually the “issue” with these is increased healing and stretching time - you need a large gauge to support things. Getting the fit right to accommodate flaccid and erect penis is tougher as well. Weight is an issue with some - Lori’s for example are quite heavy… while MCN and BAWR are both very light.

Feel free to PM if you have more questions.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  21. submascpartner

Local Time:
    When I wore a Bijou (shaft only cage from Evotion Wearables) my wife/KH did not like that I could get fully erect nor that I could masturbate to orgasm let alone had access to my dick. Those points alone would have been enough to get rid of the cage however we also had issues with the Frenum piercing I was using at the time. We use the cage for her control over all things sexual including erections and access to my dick. Before the cage she really disliked feeling my erect dick in the night when we snuggled. The ringless cage does not prevent these things in our experience.

22. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    This is something that I considered with a shaft only cage. I assumed that you could still achieve an erection, but the head would remain constrained and unavailable for self pleasure. I’m guessing you found that it wasn’t even that effective? (Affective? You’d think with a degree in biomedical sciences I would know the difference by now. Sodding grammar!!)

Out of curiosity, was the piercing you used in place before you attached a cage, or did you have it specifically to continue with chastity?

Again, was this piercing fully healed and ready to go before chastity, or was it a specific addition purely for the lifestyle?

I think I’m right in thinking that @JaySaysYes uses his frenum piercing but it was already in place beforehand.

I have to say, I’m slightly envious. Years ago I had a piercer in my home ready for the PA piercing (at the request of my ex-girlfriend who loved the idea - nothing to do with chastity), he did my nipple first and shit did that hurt! I looked after and apparently it can be one of the worst but I didn’t know that at the time. We never got round to doing the PA.
    I consider now how useful that hole would be.

On the other hand, I’m also curious as to how well itnwoild work with foreskin. Is that a viable option?
    Are there any uncut members with PA secured cages that find it comfortable?
    I read @Iron78 current journal on his piercing, and I wonder how that is going to work…

If nothing else, I agree that I’m glad that my thread has sparked some more information on the subject. It’s good to hear from others that have tested other situations. I do consider that in a couple of years my piercing may migrate fully (although it’s showing no signs as yet) and I’ll be left in a position where I need to consider other options… but it makes me wonder, how permanent is a chastity lifestyle?
    Many users on here come and go within a year, there should be other options for those who need a more ‘plug and play’ sort of solution.

23. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Since I’m cut I don’t have the foreskin issue.

Also, for me at least, while I can get a full on erection, I have tried and tried and tried and CANNOT masturbate to orgasm with this one on…can’t quite get to my “spot” on the bottom side enough to get there - and believe me I’ve tried. Got very close a time or two, but was VERY sore after and not worth it.

SubBill1959 and IB-Chaste like this.
  24. submascpartner

Local Time:
    For me when locked for long enough shaft stimulation was all that it took to get me there, ymmv.

I got the Frenum specifically for the cage, however this was also at a time when I was unlocked regularly for PIV. The barbell I wore in the cage was swapped out for a shorter barbell for PIV. My wife never liked how the barbell looked and it even caused her pain and bleeding. That really was a big enough reason alone to pull the trigger on removing the jewelry. The only issue that I could even comment on regarding the PA for me is it requires wiping after urinating. The PA has been a much better experience for my wife/KH and that’s what matters most.

25. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    This is why I asked. I have a theory that those who use piercings for a cage do so too quickly. The PA works because it is robust, you can almost get away with it. However, I think to my nipple. Which isn’t an extreme piercing, I think that was 18 months before healing fully. It took a whole lot of time without changing jewellery to get to that stage…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice