Your long lockup experiences

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedhusband11, Sep 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Would love to hear how it was for you all going through lockups longer than a week, for those of us who have yet to get there, what physical sensations, psychological effects, realisations did you experience and how did the dynamic with your keyholder change as time went on for your first time locked longer than a few days

2. Conrad3

Conrad3 Long term member

Epos Engineer
    Bucks
    Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    Well I've been locked up 24/7 for 2 months now get morning wood around 6ish but can keep it under control till about 7 my wife has seen that my attitude to requests have been met with agrrement where before I would go oh okay whatever and that would so annoy her

lockedhusband11 likes this.
  3. slave_m278

slave_m278 Member

Monroe Twp NJ
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    The longest I've been locked-up was 8 months, my keyholder was in the foulest of moods with me and mailed the key to her girlfriend explaining to her what it was, she in turn; made me beg her for it in front of her sorority sisters. This was all preconceived she was pledging.

4. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    I'm anticipating my wife to soon make some confident demands and strict requests to test how submissive I'm becoming, it's in her nature. Like you , I have always been less than compliant but I'm certain to jump when she says so now.

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    How did she come up with such a wonderfully emasculating idea?

tiruh811 likes this.
  6. Conrad3

Conrad3 Long term member

Epos Engineer
    Bucks
    Local Time:
    Well last night after i gave her attention she told me to lay down i took my time and she said when i say lay down i mean now not dilly dally oops

tiruh811 likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think it was the frustration that got to me the most, however given the fact I was allowed anal stimulation, it wasn’t that I was totally deprived. But there were arguments and rows, yet my madam stood by here commands and I adjusted.

tiruh811 likes this.
  8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    It's funny really I suppose because different people have different experiences. A lot I would imagine depends on your relationship dynamics as well. We have settled into the routine where my normal state is locked. It's not up for discussion or debate, that's just how I am now. I don't find it interferes with any of my everyday activities and provides a constant reminder of who I belong to. It's strangely comforting to know that if I see a sexy woman I couldn't do anything about it even if I was given the chance! The feeling of frustration and need to cum are there and probably more noticeable to myself than a non chastened male would find (they can relieve themselves, I can't) but that is all part of the enjoyment! I wouldn't want it any other way and don't enjoy being unlocked. I use the term unlocked as opposed to free because being chaste is in its own way liberating. At least to me it is! Uh oh I'm starting to ramble! I push "post reply" now.

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I have that same feeling, though I think I'd say "reaffirming" instead of comfort. I've always thought women were mysterious and powerful, even when I was younger, single and "successful" with them. Now that I'm locked, when I see attractive women on the street or elsewhere I'm reminded of their power and my submissiveness and need to serve, of their utter unattainability, of just how out of my league women are.

tiruh811, harddenial, b_quark and 2 others like this.
  10. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I agree with @Chaste J. The relationship has a lot to do with it. After I got the full belt she decided on a four month test. She wanted to see if all I said to her was what I meant. The first month drove me a little crazy and then more thought provoking.

She was more demanding and direct. We have always had a good relationship. The intamacy increased. I think with myself out of the way and more focused on her I realized how deeply I felt about pleasing her. It opened up a new dimension in our relationship that is growing today. Your mileage may vary, but when not being taken or felt as punishment it will open your eyes to some wonderful and exciting things you can share.:+1:

11. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    I agree! Many many years ago when I saw attractive women I often imagined having sex with them. Of course, even then I probably just as often imagined serving them too. Now I honestly never see myself having sex with anyone. If I see an attractive woman I imagine serving her, worshiping her feet and ass, assisting her and her lover, etc. Sometimes I see an attractive man and imagine sucking his huge dick and/or watching him with my wife. My wife seems to enjoy knowing this too, because she loves to point out attractive and sometimes scantily clad women to me and tell me that they would have no interested in my tiny thing. And pointing men she would love to have sex with.

Arti_Rao, tiruh811 and Rectrix like this.
  12. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    That applies to me also. The two lock-ups before my current one were both about six months, with no device removal during that time. The physical effect of having no free erections during such time periods is quite intense, and a few times I have woken with such a strong desire to erect that I have had to get up and walk around to cool down. Another effect is leaking. After a few weeks locked this starts and as further time passes this can happen multiple times a day. This point is typically reached between six weeks and two months, at which point milking will ease this effect for a while, but it is not anything like an orgasm. Psychologically, submissiveness grows with denial time.
    Your orgasms transfer to your wife/mistress, hers become yours. You think about pussy worship -- a lot -- rather than intercourse. The device starts to feel like part of you.

bondinchas, taped2, tiruh811 and 4 others like this.
  13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Exactly my feelings as well. (CAPS added.)

bondinchas and Allen1987 like this.
  14. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    89 days 24/7 for me is the longest. It was off for 6 days then back in for another 2 months.

Milking helps (a little) to take the edge off. I wish the milking was not so rough. A nice dildo, or her gloved finer would feel wonderful. Not her milking tool.

Miffy likes this.
  15. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Dare I ask what the milking tool is?!...

16. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I think the name Aneros. Made perfectly to hit the G spot. Correct length, size angle etc. I kneel on all fours (belted) with a dish under me while she does the milking. After a while it just flows out of me with no joy at all onto the dish. When she thinks that's about it she stops. As a guy, I have never felt anything so different as when the fluid just flows out of you with no control or sexual joy. It's very machine like. "The sissy needs to be milked" or "time to milk the sissy" It also taste different than cum.
    I don't get milked as much as I use to.

sextudent, taped2, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  17. slave_m278

slave_m278 Member

Monroe Twp NJ
    Local Time:
    lockedhusband11,
    My keyholder's sister mentioned to her that she was pledging in college, and the her assignment was to humiliate some one she knows in front of her sorority monitor. She was 19 at the time I was 30.

18. slave_m278

slave_m278 Member

Monroe Twp NJ
    Local Time:
    Miffy;
    A milking tool is a anal plug shaped like 3 round balls connected toghthern with a slight curve to stimulate
    the prostate to the point of ejaculation.

taped2 likes this.
  19. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    I have done multiple 6 and 9 month lockups. With my Queens Keep removal of the device is unneeded with good attention paid to cleaning it while showering and thoroughly drying after. On the issue of how it went, each time I settled into not noticing it during day to day activities pretty quick. On the intimate side, my wife was satisfied (sometimes having to turn down my desire to pleasure her), while my desire for bondage was satisfied in place of the orgasms I was missing. For us the long term lockups work, but require a good amount of two way communication and some planning around various non-kink friendly issues and involvements.

Now, what is long for some may not be for others. While we never do lockups shorter than a month, for some 2 weeks may be a long time.

while we communicate about needs and desires during a lockup, some couples do not communicate as much. I recommend that no matter your definition of long term, those involved should be able and willing to communicate desires, needs, and concerns openly.

While I find satisfaction in being in bondage and ensuring she is taken care, others may find they need something different during a lockup. What works for me may not be good for you. We all differ in our preferences, so never feel that you are better or worse of a kinkster than anyone.

Chastity, the kink that is almost anything you desire or enrich it with.

bondinchas, Tom Allen, taped2 and 2 others like this.
  20. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Three months.

21. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    This happened with
    This happened with me too when I was locked for the longest period.
    Whenever i see a beautiful woman i was staring at her dress the way she walks her ass to serve it her feet to worship and so on d never thought of Fucking her.
    When see a man thought of sucking him or he Fucking my wife

b_quark likes this.
  22. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Recently I have confessed some of these thoughts to my wife. I've written in another thread about an occasion in which my wife and I were at a theater and the woman sitting next to me was waving her beautifully pedicured foot in front of me for the entire movie. My wife thought it was fantastic when I told her later that I was hard in my cage and unable to concentrate on the movie because I was so enamored with that foot.

On the other hand, when I recently told my wife that I never ever imagine having sex with anyone but that I do see beautiful women and sometimes imagine worshiping their asses she immediately scolded me. She said, "That's something I consider very intimate and sacred to our marriage. Your tongue should only ever be in my ass!"

Arti_Rao likes this.
  23. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    I hate the first weeks of lockup, it takes about 3 months to settle mentally into the euphoria of being denied. Then its a very calm space of pleasing your key holder in any manner she requires, not just sexually.

bondinchas likes this.
  24. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    We came that far where I'm always locked when she is not using me. How frequently she unlocks me is totaly up to her.
    At the moment I'm in 1 year lock up period. And it's been 8 months already. It was difficult at first but I'm completely used to it now. I don't even miss my own orgasms anymore as I feel this great satisfaction whenever I make her come.

ololo6795, bondinchas and Miffy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice