What constitutes a good submissive?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedwithlove, Nov 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    My questions is, does a submissive just submit regardless of the level of domination his mistress displays? I find it hard to be submissive all the time to her when she is not in her role. I will even find myself being defiant at times to try and get a rise out of her. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's run into this but I am curious how others have dealt with this. I don't want to be disobedient and discourage her from being more dominant but in that same light I'm hoping she has an epiphany realizing her power and just takes her riding crop to me when I piss her off. Any thoughts???

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    I can only speak for me, but I am not a 24/7 slave.

When in normal settings I am me, I am a little cocky, tease her when she says something funny, and in general am my normal self. She likes who I am, I make her laugh and to be honest she doesn't want a 24/7 yes ma'am subbie at her feet. We are friends and lovers and just because I give myself to her doesn't mean I can't be myself.

That being said, she keeps track. Smart ass remarks, being cheeky, cockiness around her...all get remembered and will be reminded of them at the spanking bench when she feels I've warranted enough punishment for a session.

It's all very playful yet serious. She'll wink at me and say ohh ok that's a few. It's all how far she would like to take it. If your kh wants zero back talk and really wants to cure you of it, it would not be a fun session and you would learn to control your outbursts. We are not that into changing my personality into a mindless follower so my punishments are more reminders of who is in charge.

That's just us though, others on here looks like they walk on eggshells, bowing, with nary a word to say except yes ma'am.

DCHubby and Lockedwithlove like this.
  3. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    It's hard to describe the type of relationship we've developed with this lifestyle. It's kind of an impromptu FLR that has no contract but is totally at her discretion lol. I am naturally myself around my mistress smart ass jokes and all but I do wait on her 24/7. She expects me to obey and I do even when sometimes I really don't want to for the benefit of our lifestyle. I just find it hard to commit to that kind of servitude when I don't feel she's very consistent with her dominant behavior towards me. That's why I ask what constitutes a good submissive partner. Even though her commitment towards being dominant with me can be flippant at times does a good submissive just submit regardless?

4. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I just want to add I'm not complaining, she's admitted to me several times how much she loves chastity. She's also told me to be patient and let her grow into domme I'm wishing her to be. I'm not very patient :)

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    I am always submissive even though Elle isn't always domineering. We talked about it tonight. She is uncomfortable ordering me about, she was brought up to say please and thank you. We have agreed that she says 'J, go and get me a drink please' and I hear her make a demand, just a very polite one.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  6. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Patience is what makes this work, rush ahead and you will fail, you need to hit the road walking, not running IMHO

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  7. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    No matter how many times I've heard this advice and even offered it to others I still struggle lol. I guess it's human nature... Mistress is becoming more aggressive even if it's just a little at a time. I really should just be grateful.

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The truly submissive creature is a rare thing and most submissives are only in that zone a certain amount of time. The same can be said for the dominant. If you are submissive most of the time then your fate is sealed.

joe01, RGL and Lockedwithlove like this.
  9. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I would say that I'm nearly 100% submissive all the time with @Mistress_M. It's taken a while to get there but looking back I see my changes. I don't talk back or ask questions if I know it's going to irritate her, I do everything and anything she asks me too. No matter what she does or says to me I find that I adore her that much more. Things that I would have been lazy about or just flat out wouldn't do in the past, now I wouldn't even consider not doing them for her. As you say I think my fate is sealed I just wonder what else will come of this.

10. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:

11. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    Hi, sounds like a fun and play relationship, keep having fun.:)

12. DCHubby

DCHubby Member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    What a great thread and completely 'get' where everyone is coming from. Like most that have posted on here I am submissive to my wife pretty much all the time now. Not overtly, as in bowed before her feet with no eye contact but in the fact that I am constantly trying to make sure here needs are met before mine. Just like LockedWithLove I now do things I was previously too lazy to bother with previously and try to never argue if she says to do something.

My wife is not extreme in her domination - in fact, it is so subtle if you blinked you could miss it! Her domination and control is increasing, in ever more subtle ways and seeing her face when she feels the control and power makes the whole journey worthwhile.

As Ti has said, it's a marathon not a sprint. I have made the mistake of trying to move things along too quick in the past and have learnt harsh lessons it really is all about her and she will move along at the pace she feels comfortable with.

Like LockedWithLove I would love my wife to discipline me when I get out of line but, at the end of the day, she'll only do that if she feels comfortable in that role.

Meanwhile, I will simply enjoy being in her thrall and trying to be a better husband and lover than in the past.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  13. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    My wife's girlfriend sexually dominated me. In real life I am an alpha male so I use submissive as a stress reliever and also helps out with my depression problems. I have had a few women dominate me starting at the age of 19 when I was cuckolded, humiliated and dominated by my then girlfriend. Not much more humiliating than having your girlfriend ask you three best friends to gang bang her while you are sitting there watching a football game with them.

After that I had a few others for short periods of time and then my wife had her girlfriend move in with us so they could be together more often. I was told that I am a good sub because of two things. My limits are nothing that requires medical attention. I can also orgasm from pain at times.
    I would not make a good 24/7 sub because I was the dominant one our relationship and would not give that up for anyone. However, sexually I am a great sub since you can do just about anything to me. I also like sexual humiliation and all of the fetishes out there that I have found, even the yucky ones. I have had two girls tell me that they wanted to try something but never found a sub willing to let them do it. Lucky me.

14. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What constitutes submissive? This is the question to ask before you ask what makes a good submissive.

I absolutely have no interest in someone grovelling and wanting to crawl about the floor and be a footstool kind of submissive with no mind of their own.

My ideal submissive is someone who is an alpha male who chooses to submit to me by putting my needs before theirs. I enjoy my life now so much more because my needs are met many times before I even know I need anything.

A submissive in my eyes may not be a submissive to someone else and that is just fine. As long as my submissive makes me happy then all is well in my world.

lockit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice