A new cage for me

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by loveys lover, Jun 27, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. loveys lover

loveys lover New member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    I have never done chastity. however I recently took the plunge myself outside of my owner.

I have lurked awhile and discovered I am a grower...

I bought this cage:
    http://www.amazon.com/ZTDM-SM-344-C...TF8&qid=1435433029&sr=1-11&keywords=cock+cage

I have since modified the pins on the penis end so their shorter It is still a trial and error process.

My problem is, my testes seem to squeeze their way under the main ring.. let me tell u thats ***** painful!

my balls dont hang like other men, a hot shower and they just hang out and dangle and stuff... otherwise they stay close to home and well I am having a problem with the smallest ring slipping off.. I think its 1.5"?

how short can i make the pins ie I am making the gap between the main ring and the cage smaller... at what point does that gap, become dangerous to my health?

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Your problem may be that the main ring is still too big. The gap becomes dangerous when your balls turn a nasty shade of purple and/or go numb.

Rachael_ likes this.
  3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    Hey there!

There are a few ways to get a base ring measurement....

If you haven't done so already, get a soft tape measure and wrap it around the base of your penis and behind your balls. Draw it tight enough that you can just get a finger underneath the tape snugly. Divide the number on the tape by 3.1417 and that will be your base ring diameter.

I think it's on Lori's site where it says do this a few times and at different times of the day to build up a good set of numbers....

Another way is to order a set of sizing rings from Mature Metal and test in situ so-to-speak!

ALSO-A few notes on your device...

Those models are chrome plated. Keep an eye on your skin to see if you get any reaction. Long term exposure to chrome can also be toxic. Watch out for flaking and/or rust.

The smallest diameter of these devices is 40mm, or 1 5/8th inches. They go up in 5mm increments, so your choices are limited to 40, 45 (1 3/4 inch) and 50mm (2 inch) only

There is a style of Chinese-made devices that have hinged rings and are steel. These also go down to 38.1mm or 1 1/2 inch diameter.

These are easier to put on because of the hinge, but can be problematic in terms of chafing.... If the hinge and approx the bottom half of the entire ring is covered with a rubber sleeve or equivalent the chafing problem should be eliminated....

I've written a few posts about these devices.... one such is here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/question-about-cages.14450/#post-123904

If you really want a solid ring, there are also some Chinese devices in that style that are steel. The ones with the guide prongs like yours are chromed. The ones without the guide pins are steel.

Some careful measuring should help you home in on the correct base-ring set-up for you!

Good luck!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

loveys lover likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice