Anyone had a reaction to metal?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Finn-egan, Oct 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Not the music. I'm referring to the Chinese cages from Amazon. I've been having what seemed to be chafing issues, but may well be a reaction to the metal in the ring. Hard to tell for sure. I'm ordered to stay unlocked till it's fully cleared up, then try again. Hoping it's not a reaction, but if so, I have had luck with an old cage, dipping it in urethane to build up a hard coating. Fingers crossed it's sorted soon!

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    If there is too much nickel in the steel you can get an allergic reaction. Like raised red pimples at the contact site. I have not had this from my MatureMetal cage but have had it with a previous cage which came with a padlock; the metal padlock caused that reaction where the edge touched my skin.

3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Most common forms of stainless steel contain nickel, including the 304 that advertised for many of the Chinese cages, and some people are allergic to it. The problem is that once you are allergic, it doesn't go away. The only solution is to find stainless steel without nickel (often advertised as "surgical") or find another metal like titanium or wear a plastic cage. You can also try coating your cage as you did in the past.

You can also have your doctor test for a nickel allergy to confirm the problem.

4. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    I also have a problem with a metal cage I bought on dhgate. I get a burning sensation where the metal ring is in contact with my scrotum. I tried baby oil gel which helped some but not completely.

5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Are you getting irritation is just a couple of spots or around the entire ring? If it's just spots, that usually means the ring size is off and your skin rubs against the ring causing irritation. You should also check the ring carefully for any rough spots. If it's everywhere, you may be allergic to nickel but you would likely have some irritation on your penis as well where it contacts the tube.

I use a silicone lube because that's what I have handy and it seems to work well. Haven't tried baby oil because I don't have any...

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Having a reaction to certain metals is common, all stainless steel isn’t created equal. You could just go without a cage, but than what fun is their in doing that. A different cage would be a much better solution. Good Luck.

7. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    Definetely had some reaction to the music, but to the cages as well.
    To be more precise: not to the ring, but to quite a few of the cages. Internal polishing might be a subject, and as I'm not pierced or exposed to any other form of metal I'm not really sure about me being allergic. In the end I acted like a redhead and threw them away! :p

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice