milk/ruined/denied.... how do you all handle it?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb1984, Aug 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    My wife @TimidKeyHolder seems to have decided to keep me locked up long term. We talked today about long term health with regards to this lifestyle. I would like to hear how often you are released, milked, ruined. A lot of you are permanently locked, how often are you drained of your fluids? I ask because she seems to like me denied and therefor doesnt want to change that, but we want to make sure we are playing safely... I know @Mascara^Snake has posted a article about health on here, and as a health care professional, I know that there is research to support masturbation and sex, but there is no research to support a full orgasm.

Interested in the discussion below

2. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    I guess this is one of the studies that is of interest in this respect:-

http://www.harvardprostateknowledge.org/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer

On the face of it, it seems to be somewhat difficult to follow a full-on chastity lifestyle and have the 21 ejaculations/month mentioned in the paper. Also, since the underlying mechanism for the effect is speculative it's anyone's bet as to the effectiveness of milking or ruined orgasms in this respect. Unfortunately, medical research is unlikely to have much to say about any kink until, I guess, its so common its not a kink anymore

3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    We don't do any of that. The male body will relieve pressure from the prostate on its own. I leak during sex, after urinating, and during arousal. That is enough to prevent any problems. Some men also experience "wet dreams".

21 ejaculations per month is a lot! My goodness, that's almost as much as when I was able to masturbate! I certainly never experienced that many per month through intercourse alone (and never will).

4. permanentslave

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    This chastity slave is never permeated any of those selfish un-needed pleasures. Never unlocked. Never able to have an erection. Never permitted release of any kind. Only result in over 5 years has been penis atrophy which Mistress Sonia is EXTREMELY happy with.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    The problem does not seem to be the pressure on the Prostate. It is that the Prostate is a muscle that pumps your semen out. Like any other muscle, if it is not exercised enough it grows week. The studies I have read talk about full orgasms where the Prostate is put to work as a muscle. Draining of semen is not the same as your Prostate pushing it out as hard as it can which is like exercising any other muscle.

The studies show that those who have a lot of sex/orgasms in their younger years tend to have less chance of Prostate cancer in their later years. Orgasms will not help someone my age because to gain any health benefit I would have to have a ridiculous number of them each month. Do not take the risk lightly. I am 66 and half of my friends have Prostate cancer that keeps coming back after treatment. They have no sex life at all. I had a lot of sex up to the age of 58 so I am good to go. I get checked twice a year and other than a little swelling which is fairly normaling for someone my age, no signs of problems. Still my wife will give me a ruined orgasm about once every month or two, since we do long term denial. However she counts that the same as a full orgasm. I also find semen in my urine and used to leak but no more.

All I can say is that if I was a young man again, I would not be doing orgasm denial. Life is short and I wanted all the orgasms I could get and always believed that in my senior years it would be beneficial. So far so good. I should also mention that a survey of Priests who swore that they never masturbated or had sex with anyone, (uh huh), were in better health than those who had a regular sex life. So you roll the dice and take your chances.

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I"m not currently in a relationship so unfortunately I'm not locked.
    That said, I prefer milking to orgasms and have written about it on this site.
    Given the choice I prefer to be milked than achieve an orgasm. I've never had a ruined orgasm so don't know what they're like.

I will say that it does take some practice for the milker to learn how to do it properly, but once they do, the power they have over the milkee is amazing. It's very much a place that is hard to explain but one that once you've been there you either love or hate. I obviously love it.

7. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I do agree that age is a critical variable.
    I started a chastity lifestyle at 59 for the thrill of beeing denied.
    Prostate milkings and ruined orgasms are extraordinary methods to be drained and not worry about health issues because they become the "alternatve" pleasure, as struggling to grow while caged becomes the "erection"

tomf_22033 likes this.
  8. Mastrovenice

Mastrovenice Member

Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Is it possible that using a prostate massager (like the Aneros products) regularly can help alleviate some of these issues?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice