New to long term chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ninnymugs, Aug 6, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. ninnymugs

ninnymugs New member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Just crossed 2 weeks with no release, but not locked at night. Waiting for custom cage to arrive in 2 days. Last night I asked for a release about 10 times and really upset and frustrated my kh. I even woke her up in middle of the night to confess that I was playing with myself, but I did not have an orgasm. She was not happy about being woke up. I was losing my mind last night. I guess it’s just part of the cycles I’m gonna go through? We’ve committed and she is not looking to release me anytime soon. Any advice for a new locked man. How do I control those urges?

2. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    My advice would be not to control but rather to enjoy the urges - it's all part of the chastity journey, and how the urges can help you focus better on pleasing your KH.

You'll probably find after another week or so that the urges calm down, and the arousal and denial just becomes very blissful. That usually happens to me around the middle to end of the third week locked.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck. Stay focused

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    It's super easy: Every time you feel horny, just do a triathlon instead of playing with yourself.

You'll be in excellent shape in no time.

Other options include:
    • Clean the house
    • Do all the laundry
    • Build an in-ground pool
    • Move Mount Everest using only a teaspoon
    You just gotta find something to keep your mind (and body?) occupied.

5. roomintown

roomintown New member

Rather not say
    North East Scotland
    Local Time:
    Hi. I have been locked since the 21st of July 2021, so approaching a month now. I find the urges difficult, and the night time erections painful and wake me up. I have to try to divert my mind from feelings of arousal, which is difficult as my online Domme and key holder is also making me indulge in many of my other fantasies too!
    I find that keeping busy helps, and my online Domme has a variety of timetabled tasks to keep me occupied. For some reason, doing the 7 times table in my head when I am painfully awoken during the night helps reduce any Sinful erections.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    First, get where you can wear cage to bed. If you can wear it all day, then it is safe enough to sleep in one. That way, she can get rest she needs and you won't be tempted to play with it. Good luck and enjoy.

MadameJs_boo and JackStrap like this.
  7. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Stay focused on your keyholder
    You could have a talk with your KH about sex or t&d without orgasm to you. Should she agree it might help - or not.
    Last but not least: Chastity is no one way street - especially in the beginning. But even so pressuring your KH will rather dissuade than convice her from continuing it.

MadameJs_boo and rwpLocked like this.
  8. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    My wife loves sex, so if I am very frustrated AND very nice, she will let me serve her orally, which really helps satisfy that "needy" urge. She would never be happy with me waking her up in the middle of the night ( would anyone?) so I just try to snuggle romantically and leaver her sleep. Almost every morning she lets me wake her up with gentle caresses that build up to oral. Then I am expected to thank her for keeping me locked and for letting me serve her and she responds "our pleasure darling". It works, and I can make it thru another horny day (really helps if you learn to enjoy that frustrated horniness - I think of it as perpetual pre,climax).

Guess that is a long way of saying "focus on getting your pleasure from her pleasure".

9. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    I second @Andy80's advice. Patience is a virtue and it can take awhile to adjust to being in chastity. It is best to learn to benefit from your condition. It'll get easier with time. The last thing you want to do is upset her by annoying her and/or excessively whining about your predicament.

During extended periods, I find that the "settling in" period for me takes about 2-3 weeks. Your milage may vary, of course, but there's a good chance that you're almost past the hump!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice